Photo

Growing Pains.. Breaking in New Bauer Vapor X60R..

bauer vapor

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 HockeyBeast

HockeyBeast
  • LocationBrooklyn What it Look Like

Posted 10 October 2013 - 07:41 PM

Stiff as wood.. almost burnt down the house trying to bake them.. fml.. but im determined to get these things so much that i was blading aroudn the living room while watching sons last night..

Whas yours strategy on baking , breaking in, without breaking anything..

The problem with the US today is that you have been brainwashed into believing that greed, capitalism, and the spirit of getting it by any means necessary is bad.  When a sales man doesn't want to sell or a merchant is not interested in making a dollar there is an inherent fallacy with that equation.  Don't sell me what they sold you, I'm a business man and there is one common denominator;  Money.   So when you go home and look in the mirror ask your self - whose ideology am I living by; theirs or mine?  You got people in positions of capital allocation that don't belong there.  only 3 rules; don't steal, don't lie, don't cheat.  everything else is fair game. 

#2 Obscene19

Obscene19
  • LocationTrue North Strong and Free

Posted 10 October 2013 - 09:56 PM

You baked them in your own oven? Never heard of this..try taking them to your local hockey store to get them baked. A good pointer after they are baked it is better to have someone else tie them because when they are hot, and you tie them yourself, you are pulling up on the lace eyelets, loosening them and in the near future they will fall out.

Hockey is Life. The rest is just details.

"Trade Steve Yzerman? That's like asking me if I want to trade my son Jason for the kid next door."

—Jacques Demers

#3 Brian

Brian

Posted 10 October 2013 - 10:28 PM

bake them at store

skate with them and play hockey

thats how i do it

#4 HockeyBeast

HockeyBeast
  • LocationBrooklyn What it Look Like

Posted 13 October 2013 - 09:49 AM

Thats a wrap.. Skates are sweet and played for 4 hours yesterday;  and learned how to heat mold skates.   I'd say "Great Success"  .. on another note it is not all that difficult just got to be willing to learn..  Thanks guy.

The problem with the US today is that you have been brainwashed into believing that greed, capitalism, and the spirit of getting it by any means necessary is bad.  When a sales man doesn't want to sell or a merchant is not interested in making a dollar there is an inherent fallacy with that equation.  Don't sell me what they sold you, I'm a business man and there is one common denominator;  Money.   So when you go home and look in the mirror ask your self - whose ideology am I living by; theirs or mine?  You got people in positions of capital allocation that don't belong there.  only 3 rules; don't steal, don't lie, don't cheat.  everything else is fair game. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bauer, vapor