Reebok 520 Pro Stock Pants

How do they fit.

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 firefighter55

firefighter55
  • LocationChicago, IL

Posted 16 October 2013 - 08:10 PM

Reebok / CCM Pro Stock Hockey Pants Model: 520 / HP35.  Size XL.  How do these fit.  I just ordered them off ebay. I am 5' 9" 215lbs.  Let me know your thoughts.  Thanks guys.  

Attached File  190915405549_1.jpg   3.48KB   27 downloads

Looking for:
Blackhawks Hawks HGTK 14” Gloves

#2 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 16 October 2013 - 08:28 PM

Start reading lol

http://www.sports2k....= 7000 fitment

NHL teams could care less that you want a pair of brand new Warrior Luxe/Franchise custom thumb loop super custom digi toilet paper soft palm with double added reinforced custom Warrior logo backhand padding gloves or a 17 flex double kreps curve upside down toe hook stick from your fav player/team. -Bakes

#3k gsdhead.gif

#3 firefighter55

firefighter55
  • LocationChicago, IL

Posted 16 October 2013 - 08:55 PM

Reading those posts?  Do you think they might be too big.  I wear a 38" in a pants.  I am 5' 9" and 215lbs. 

Looking for:

#4 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 16 October 2013 - 09:10 PM

Pretty sure that entire thread is about fitment of Reebok pants.

Anyway, the XLs will be good on the waist but will be too long. Unless you pull them way up or you like long pants.

NHL teams could care less that you want a pair of brand new Warrior Luxe/Franchise custom thumb loop super custom digi toilet paper soft palm with double added reinforced custom Warrior logo backhand padding gloves or a 17 flex double kreps curve upside down toe hook stick from your fav player/team. -Bakes

#3k gsdhead.gif

#5 firefighter55

firefighter55
  • LocationChicago, IL

Posted 16 October 2013 - 09:12 PM

But the pants that I ordered are the Reebok 520 lowers and the ccm 35 uppers so they are not as hight as the reebok 520 uppers

Looking for:

#6 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 16 October 2013 - 09:22 PM

But the pants that I ordered are the Reebok 520 lowers and the ccm 35 uppers so they are not as hight as the reebok 520 uppers

They got that listing wrong. Those are HP35s through and through. Not sure where you heard that MHP520 uppers are tighter than HP35s but in my experience they feel exactly the same. So my feeling is the pants you bought will fit great in the waist, but will be too long. You may be in luck, however, since my HP35s do seem a hair shorter than my MHP520s.

There are a bunch of different models of upper and lowers and they are very similar in some cases. CCM/Reebok is just trying to confuse the shit out of people.

#3k gsdhead.gif

#7 firefighter55

firefighter55
  • LocationChicago, IL

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:35 AM

They just came in and your right.  They were huge.  Like no way a size 36-38.  More like 40-44.  They were long and very big.  I bet most pros dont even use these.  I bet they are in large.  So unless you are a big big guy I would not recommend these to anyone that has a waist under 40. 

Looking for:

#8 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:50 AM

That's why there are so many pairs of XLs on ebay. Only a few pros wear them but the team carries tons.

They turned out to be HP35s correct?

#3k gsdhead.gif

#9 firefighter55

firefighter55
  • LocationChicago, IL

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:54 PM

Correct, I ended up sending them back to the guy.  I had to pay a 10% restock fee, but oh well.  I have a pair of reebok 18K's right now.  They arent bad, actually really light, but you can tell they are made cheaper than pro stock pants.  I hate the flap also in front it always flips forward. 

Looking for:

#10 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:57 PM

There's a pair of large black 520s for sale on here as we speak. They'd be perfect. I don't think you'll like the 7000s as they run big in my opinion

#3k gsdhead.gif

#11 firefighter55

firefighter55
  • LocationChicago, IL

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:58 PM

Can you send me the link Ive been searching. 

Looking for:

#12 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 18 October 2013 - 02:01 PM

It's like 7 threads from the top on the first page

http://www.sports2k....ge/#entry156458

#3k gsdhead.gif

#13 firefighter55

firefighter55
  • LocationChicago, IL

Posted 18 October 2013 - 02:07 PM

Thanks, I appreciate it

Looking for: