New Moderator here

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 NYIslanders21

NYIslanders21
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 18 August 2014 - 07:28 AM

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to let you guys / gals know that I am new Mod here and will do my best to make 2k an enjoyable place for years to come. I know alot of people on here but some I dont but please if you have any issues or suggestions let me know. Ill be working closely with the other Mods here to help maintain this site. The main thing about this site is we are all here for one reason, We all love gear!. Big collections, small collections, player gear to goalie gear its all what we are passionate about. Some of use love Franchises and Hustlers, others love One95s and APX mitts. Lets remember that we are all different but share for the main thing which is gear. Hope to hear from everyone very soon.

Tim 

#2 BigCy76

BigCy76
  • LocationMontreal, Quebec

Posted 18 August 2014 - 08:32 AM

LMAO !! It's all downhill from here... :P

If you're considering selling off anything Bruins, CONTACT ME FIRST !!!

Feedback

#3 DField56

DField56
  • LocationSan Jose

Posted 18 August 2014 - 08:41 AM

another mod was needed. congrats?

My Feedback

Always interested in Sharks gear

#4 maverick72

maverick72

Posted 18 August 2014 - 08:43 AM

Congrats :D

#5 Dupes

Dupes

Posted 18 August 2014 - 09:09 AM

:y

Follow us: Instagram: http://instagram.com/sports2k_com#
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pro-Stock-Hockey-Sports2Kcom/151010068304116

#6 robferrari33

robferrari33

Posted 18 August 2014 - 10:16 AM

if you could work on putting in a bertuzzi button. Main functionality of the button would be if you don't like a member you can just grab them from behind and knock em out, thus ending their s2k career? I think my idea is top notch

oh and btw congrats  :LOL:

Always looking for any cool 14" CCM CLs

#7 DField56

DField56
  • LocationSan Jose

Posted 18 August 2014 - 10:17 AM

^brutal

My Feedback

Always interested in Sharks gear

#8 NYIslanders21

NYIslanders21
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 18 August 2014 - 10:47 AM

Thanks guys. With this site growing bigger every day and also now expending into possibly a goalie section, the site is going to grow and its better to have too many than not enough.  I will look into the Bertuzzi Button :P

#9 olioli

olioli
  • LocationBearded Clam County

Posted 18 August 2014 - 11:10 AM

LMAO !! It's all downhill from here... :P

Especially a Goalie as a MOD, and then even worse... an Islanders fan as a MOD - what is this world coming to???

Just kidding - couldn't ask for a better senior member to help out!  This is definitely great news!!!

#10 Grammer

Grammer
  • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 18 August 2014 - 01:17 PM

Bertuzzi button would be stellar. 

#11 liveevil

liveevil

Posted 18 August 2014 - 01:45 PM

Goalie gear section, population - Tim. :P

#12 NYIslanders21

NYIslanders21
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 18 August 2014 - 05:33 PM

Goalie gear section, population - Tim. :P

haha I think there are maybe 3 goalies on here maybe even more but Ill promote the section to help grow the love between the pipes 

#13 Obscene19

Obscene19
  • LocationTrue North Strong and Free

Posted 19 August 2014 - 03:00 PM

We should be able to tag people in certain posts or threads. #NYIslanders21 and then we get a notification that shows up on the top bar near messages and new feedback that brings us to that post.

Hockey is Life. The rest is just details.

"Trade Steve Yzerman? That's like asking me if I want to trade my son Jason for the kid next door."

—Jacques Demers

#14 cbut87

cbut87
  • LocationBurlington, ontario

Posted 20 August 2014 - 08:14 AM

congrats man

#15 NYIslanders21

NYIslanders21
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 20 August 2014 - 12:22 PM

We should be able to tag people in certain posts or threads. #NYIslanders21 and then we get a notification that shows up on the top bar near messages and new feedback that brings us to that post.

That would be a great idea !