Photo

CCM Ribcor

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#1 BauerLife

BauerLife
  • LocationCanada

Posted 15 September 2014 - 03:00 PM

So me and my manager went onto the ccm page for employees and saw that they are doing a deal for the Ribcor still but it's not reebok anymore. The graphics of the ccm are sweet looking. What are your guys thoughts?

#2 Kovey10

Kovey10
  • LocationChicago, IL

Posted 15 September 2014 - 03:04 PM

Looks good...I like the CCM graphics a bit more than Reebok.

#3 t6lock

t6lock
  • LocationVancouver

Posted 15 September 2014 - 03:06 PM

So me and my manager went onto the ccm page for employees and saw that they are doing a deal for the Ribcor still but it's not reebok anymore. The graphics of the ccm are sweet looking. What are your guys thoughts?

Can't have thoughts without actually seeing a pic....

#4 BauerLife

BauerLife
  • LocationCanada

Posted 15 September 2014 - 03:11 PM

Didn't upload the first time when I tried, found this picture on here though

#5 Nickyeyes

Nickyeyes
  • LocationLong Island, NY

Posted 15 September 2014 - 06:29 PM

I think it's even different from that picture now. The other picture that someone posted of Tavares' ribcores had more green toward the top of the stick.
ALWAYS LOOKING FOR ANYTHING NEW JERSEY DEVILS!!!

#6 PinkEye

PinkEye

Posted 15 September 2014 - 07:25 PM

Cuz taves is a pothead

#7 GarrY

GarrY
  • LocationMontreal, Canada

Posted 15 September 2014 - 10:53 PM

I took one this morning.... yess it's the CCM ribcore 40k stick... i will post pick tomorrow after trying it....

looking for : Hockey canada/team canada stuff! ANYTHING INTERST me!!

#8 jamielov

jamielov

Posted 16 September 2014 - 09:15 AM

Haven't seen the "ribs" like last year's model in any of the pics. Can you confirm if the sticks have them? When our reebok rep brought the Reebok models a few months back the sticks def had them.

#9 BauerLife

BauerLife
  • LocationCanada

Posted 16 September 2014 - 09:22 AM

They still have the ribs, this picture may not though

#10 jamielov

jamielov

Posted 16 September 2014 - 12:20 PM

Anyone use it yet? Curious how it plays

#11 GarrY

GarrY
  • LocationMontreal, Canada

Posted 16 September 2014 - 02:32 PM

no ribs on it.... wonderful stick!!!! i tried it this morning... best i've had!!!

looking for : Hockey canada/team canada stuff! ANYTHING INTERST me!!

#12 jamielov

jamielov

Posted 16 September 2014 - 03:12 PM

Some reporting ribs. Some reporting none. Wonder if they are releasing various high end and lower priced versions?

#13 Kovey10

Kovey10
  • LocationChicago, IL

Posted 16 September 2014 - 04:56 PM

Pro stock models can come without ribs. They can put the 40k graphics on any pro model or older model stick, I do believe the retail version will have the ribs.

#14 jamielov

jamielov

Posted 16 September 2014 - 05:29 PM

That's what I asked in the other thread... If the sticks in most of these photos are actually the 40K's, or just dressed models of something else. After the Pens sale last year, everyone in my league had what they thought were Ribcors but most were 20Ks and AI9's.

#15 Dupes

Dupes

Posted 17 September 2014 - 11:51 AM

Pro stock models can come without ribs. They can put the 40k graphics on any pro model or older model stick, I do believe the retail version will have the ribs.

Exactly, otherwise it wouldnt be called a RIBcor lol

The retail stick will have the Ribs.

Follow us: Instagram: http://instagram.com/sports2k_com#
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pro-Stock-Hockey-Sports2Kcom/151010068304116

#16 jamielov

jamielov

Posted 17 September 2014 - 05:18 PM

Not necessarily...since the 23k and 24k models of the RIBcor didn't have ribs. Which again is why I was wondering if these ribless 40ks floating around are actually Ribcor or just paint ups. I am not sure how within the same topic people can say they are Ribcor (without ribs) and that they aren't because all ribcors will have ribs. My question stemmed from simply wondering how the actual 40k performs...the one that will be publicly available...not a dressed 40k that is just another stick with a pros specs painted as one.

#17 Dupes

Dupes

Posted 18 September 2014 - 05:19 PM

The ones floating around are painted, as no pros actually use them.

The Ribcor stick coming out on October 31st will have ribs like the previous general and will be called the CCM Ribcor 40K.

Follow us: Instagram: http://instagram.com/sports2k_com#
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pro-Stock-Hockey-Sports2Kcom/151010068304116

#18 jamielov

jamielov

Posted 18 September 2014 - 06:05 PM

Yeah, that's what I figured. Thanks. No real way to get a report on them until October it seems.

#19 HkY_GuY

HkY_GuY
  • LocationMontreal,Qc

Posted 20 September 2014 - 12:02 PM

to find out if ur pro stock is a true ribcor need to have ribs and have stamped "RI"  

if it stamped "SV" it a ribcor without the ribs i believe.

#20 Kovey10

Kovey10
  • LocationChicago, IL

Posted 22 September 2014 - 11:37 PM

SV is code for spear variable, so you can have an SV construction stick with Ribcor graphics, RBZ graphics, Tacks, Ai9, 20k, whatever the pro or Reebok/CCM slap on the stick.