Photo

Kings Retro 852's

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 cheddar_cheese

cheddar_cheese
  • LocationOttawa, ON

Posted 06 April 2015 - 10:39 PM

For sale I have a pair of 15" Reebok 852's. Style 2, re-inforced Nash palms, spandex gussets, made in Canada. They are actually a 5-roll glove. There is a small hole (a bit smaller than the size of a dime) in the right palm on the re-inforced part, and a bit of piling, but in great shape otherwise. Really sad to let these go as they are beautiful and super comfy, but I am just not wearing them enough since my team switched colours.

http://imgur.com/a/sx8lp

Asking $150 USD shipped in Canada, + $10 to USA.

If anyone has any questions or would like to see more pics please let me know!

Cheers

#2 cheddar_cheese

cheddar_cheese
  • LocationOttawa, ON

Posted 07 April 2015 - 10:13 AM

Forgot to mention, only thing I'd be looking to take as part of a trade for the gloves would be a black Bauer 5100/7500 large helmet in new or like new condition

#3 cheddar_cheese

cheddar_cheese
  • LocationOttawa, ON

Posted 15 April 2015 - 11:32 PM

TTT. I know the next person to own these is going to fall in love with them!

#4 cheddar_cheese

cheddar_cheese
  • LocationOttawa, ON

Posted 06 May 2015 - 05:40 PM

Bump, lets get these moved! Will throw in a pair of lightly used retail Kings retro socks if I can move these in the next few days.

#5 cheddar_cheese

cheddar_cheese
  • LocationOttawa, ON

Posted 27 July 2015 - 05:37 PM

Price lowered. I'm leaving for a trip to BC soon and I heard it stands for Bring Cash so I'd like to move these if possible! I'll still throw in the pair of retro socks as well. 

#6 cheddar_cheese

cheddar_cheese
  • LocationOttawa, ON

Posted 26 August 2015 - 09:39 PM

Bump and price drop, $130 US shipped assuming buyer covers the fees. Would also consider a trade for black APX2's (14' or 15's) in similar condition.

#7 cheddar_cheese

cheddar_cheese
  • LocationOttawa, ON

Posted 05 October 2015 - 12:32 PM

$120 USD shipped/gifted. Would like to move these. Anyone concerned that these gloves are too big, I have 14' Bauer 4-rolls that fit much looser than these.