Photo

Stadium series gear

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 DiesILL

DiesILL
  • LocationToronto, Ontario

Posted 22 May 2015 - 08:35 AM

Guys with stadium series gear... Do you plan on using the gear or keeping it as collectables? Especially guys with the latest LA series gear?

#2 crabby

crabby
  • LocationAustria

Posted 22 May 2015 - 08:43 AM

Bought a pair of Islanders SS HSX recently. I'm waiting for my Callahan ASG to arrived, then I'll decide which one I'll use...
LF
CCM TACKS 80 flex LH Kreps
Purple or green gloves
purple practice jersey

#3 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 22 May 2015 - 08:57 AM

I wear my WC pants but not gloves. Too afraid to mess up the palms

NHL teams could care less that you want a pair of brand new Warrior Luxe/Franchise custom thumb loop super custom digi toilet paper soft palm with double added reinforced custom Warrior logo backhand padding gloves or a 17 flex double kreps curve upside down toe hook stick from your fav player/team. -Bakes

#3k gsdhead.gif

#4 Reagan85

Reagan85
  • LocationScottsdale, AZ

Posted 22 May 2015 - 09:35 AM

I have a full set of the Caps 15' Winter Classic gear, LA 15' Stadium Series, and NYI Stadium Series. Haven't used any of it yet, however most likely will use the Caps set first. Too afraid to mess up the NYI and LA sets being that they are white and royal blue as opposed to navy.

#5 fpm39

fpm39

Posted 22 May 2015 - 09:50 AM

Everything I buy I use, never keep anything for 'collectible' purposes.

#6 DiesILL

DiesILL

Posted 22 May 2015 - 09:52 AM

Everything I buy I use, never keep anything for 'collectible' purposes.

I'm the same way, however the only one that causes me to think twice is the LA stadium series...

#7 Reagan85

Reagan85
  • LocationScottsdale, AZ

Posted 22 May 2015 - 10:03 AM

I'm the same way, however the only one that causes me to think twice is the LA stadium series...

I agree. Those white pants will be trashed in no time. Especially with all the hacks in men's league!

#8 Gr8erade

Gr8erade

Posted 22 May 2015 - 10:25 AM

For the most part, if I bought a collectible at collectible prices, it stays collectible. Why someone would pay 400 bucks for a 150 dollar helmet that was used in the Winter Classic and then wear it themselves on the ice kind of baffles me. That's a lot of money for the decals. But to each their own. For the gear that isn't photo matched or attributable to a single game, person or event, then no big deal.

I can't imagine ever wearing those white LA pants though. I have a lot of outdoor gear, that's a set I'm passing on.

#9 kevboy555

kevboy555

Posted 22 May 2015 - 10:42 AM

I would love to get some of the 2015 Kings SS set. I have not seen any come up on here, where is everyone getting it from

#10 olioli

olioli
  • LocationBearded Clam County

Posted 22 May 2015 - 10:49 AM

Cheap or expensive I try to use them all.  Even my Pronger WC gloves are in the regular rotation.  That was a hard cherry to break LOL

#11 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 22 May 2015 - 11:08 AM

I would love to get some of the 2015 Kings SS set. I have not seen any come up on here, where is everyone getting it from

From the Kings. Pants were $75...you missed out.

NHL teams could care less that you want a pair of brand new Warrior Luxe/Franchise custom thumb loop super custom digi toilet paper soft palm with double added reinforced custom Warrior logo backhand padding gloves or a 17 flex double kreps curve upside down toe hook stick from your fav player/team. -Bakes

#3k gsdhead.gif

#12 DiesILL

DiesILL

Posted 22 May 2015 - 11:15 AM

Yeah I suppose a set like that is going to be collectors... there would be no point in dumping that kind of cash to watch it go down the toilet to play in it (LA specifically).

#13 Mapleleafs-13

Mapleleafs-13
  • LocationToronto

Posted 22 May 2015 - 11:40 AM

I wear my WC stuff which is a shell and jersey.

If I had those sweet medium one95s that grizz has I'd rock those too.

No point leaving it on my shelf.

Looking for BIOSTEEL jersey made by UA or Adidas.

Looking for Bauer Pro defender elbows size Large

My ebay (better prices for members)

#14 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 22 May 2015 - 11:44 AM

I actually have not worn the leafs pair yet. I'll get around to it eventually

#3k gsdhead.gif

#15 Gr8erade

Gr8erade

Posted 22 May 2015 - 12:25 PM

I wear my WC stuff which is a shell and jersey.

If I had those sweet medium one95s that grizz has I'd rock those too.

No point leaving it on my shelf.

Until you try to resell it and ask for a collector's price when the only place it's been is at the local morning drop-in.

#16 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 22 May 2015 - 12:29 PM

I will be buried with the Wings WC stuff and my Sydor Franchises. I cant say that about everything else though.

#3k gsdhead.gif

#17 Buster_D

Buster_D
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 22 May 2015 - 12:51 PM

^ lol 😂😂
Pavel Datsyuk Gear or any wings gear!

Feedback- http://www.sports2k..../8903-buster-d/

#18 Buster_D

Buster_D
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 22 May 2015 - 12:53 PM

I have a full set of the Caps 15' Winter Classic gear, LA 15' Stadium Series, and NYI Stadium Series. Haven't used any of it yet, however most likely will use the Caps set first. Too afraid to mess up the NYI and LA sets being that they are white and royal blue as opposed to navy.

You should post pics of the '15 caps WC set if you haven't already! I'm sure all of us would love to see it!
Pavel Datsyuk Gear or any wings gear!

Feedback- http://www.sports2k..../8903-buster-d/

#19 Fooj

Fooj
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 22 May 2015 - 12:53 PM

From the Kings. Pants were $75...you missed out.

I wish the pants were that cheap. Shells were even $100

IG: Fooj Media

#20 DiesILL

DiesILL

Posted 22 May 2015 - 01:10 PM

I keep looking at those damn LA pants... trying to resist buying...