Photo

Two day glove and gear sale - ended.

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 Gr8erade

Gr8erade

Posted 07 August 2015 - 10:36 AM

Due to an upcoming change in my personal situation, I'm not going to have ready access to where I have my gear stored after Friday. So, with the understanding that this is not a fire sale, if you're one of those people who likes to just ask me "if I'm willing to sell...." or show up next week and ask "will you still sell me....." the answer is going to be no. I've got about 40 pairs of gloves up for sale, probably a dozen pairs of pants, a whole bunch of WC and SS gear all available, let me be plain and clear... if you have any interest in it, now is the time.

Between now and 8/14 the following gear is available at these prices.
Every single piece of gear is listed for less (and in most cases, significantly less) than I paid for it, so please do us both a favor and don’t start quibbling over saving another $5 or expecting free shipping.
Prices include shipping (add $10 to Canada) and assume paypal gift. Add 4% if you do not wish to pay as a gift.
If listed as “new” its new.
If lightly used, it is.
If game used, it has some wear that I will let you know about.
I don’t embellish condition.

Look through the linked photobucket page below for photos and the gear that's available.

$200

Schmidt Game Issued Washington Winter Classic CCM 11K Gloves – 14in. Meigray paperwork - NEW

Demitra Game Issued Minnesota Wild Warrior Franchise Gloves – 13in. – NEW SOLD

Emmerton Detroit Winter Classic Bauer NXG Gloves 13in– NEW

Van Riemsdyk Toronto Winter Classic Bauer NXG Gloves 14in, digital palms - NEW SOLD

$180

Quincey Game Worn Detroit Winter Classic Eagle Talon Gloves – 14in

Richards New York Rangers Canadian made Warrior Coverts – NEW

Vanek Buffalo Sabres Warrior Luxe – NEW

Okposo Game Worn NYI Torspo (rebranded Eagle PPFs) 14in – very lightly used.

$160

Legwand Nashville Predators Warrior Franchise – 13.5in - NEW

Bogosian Winnipeg Jets Canadian made Warrior Covert – 14in – NEW

D’Agostini Pittsburgh Penguins Warrior Franchise – 13N – NEW

Nashville Predators Warrior AX1 (Canada) – 14N – NEW

NY Rangers Warrior Luxe – 14N – NEW SOLD

Pittsburgh Penguins 3rd (Navy) Warrior Franchise – 13W - NEW

St. Louis Blues Warrior AK27 short cuff, 14in – lightly used.

Hartnell Game Used Philadelphia Flyers Warrior Franchises – lightly used.

Phoenix Warrior Luxe - 14N - NEW

Erat Nashville Predators Warrior Franchise (all Navy) 13N - NEW

$140

Detroit Covert DT-1 Pro – 14in – NEW

Tampa Bay 3rd Covert DT-1 Pro – 14in - NEW

Anisimov Columbus Covert DT-1 Pro – NEW SOLD

Columbus (Malhotra) Warrior Franchise – 13.5in – NEW SOLD

Columbus Warrior Franchise – 14N – NEW

Tampa Bay 3rd Warrior Franchise – 14W – very lightly used.

Tampa Bay Warrior Franchise Advanced - 14N - NEW

Roy Game Worn Buffalo Sabres Warrior Franchise – 13W (likely) – Excellent shape for game worn. SOLD

Henrique Game Worn NJ Devils Warrior Franchise Advanced– 14W – Very good shape

Langenbrunner Game Worn NJ Devils Warrior Franchise 14W – Slightly better shape than the Henriques.

H. Sedin Game Worn Vancouver Canucks Bauer APX gloves – 14in. Liners removed.

Turris Game Worn Phoenix Coyotes Warrior Franchise Gloves 14W - Good shape.

NY Rangers Lightly used/new palms Warrior Franchise Advanced – 14W

Berglund St. Louis Blues Warrior Franchise - 14W - NEW

$125

Martinez Game Used LA Kings Bauer APX Gloves – 14in, very light wear, considering they are game used.

Fleishmann Game Used Florida Panthers Canadian made Warrior Coverts – 14in, very light wear, liners removed.

$110

Toronto Bauer X60 Gloves – 13in. Minor use.

$100

Stewart Carolina Warrior Franchise – 14W – Minor use, liners missing.

Ebbett Game Used Anaheim Ducks Warrior Franchise – 14W – Heavier use, liners missing.

I’ll also honor the deals I offered on the Easton and CCM gloves I have remaining from these threads:
http://www.sports2k....100-shipped-us/
http://www.sports2k....ipped-anywhere/

Two pairs of rare pants available:

Washington Winter Classic (2015) Large CCM HP45 (with Meigray paperwork), used one game by Curtis Glencross - $375

New York Islanders Stadium Series – XL CCM HP520, issued to John Tavares - $375

Rare shells and some of the pants available here:
http://www.sports2k....hellsocks-sets/

#2 Gr8erade

Gr8erade

Posted 07 August 2015 - 10:40 AM

http://s29.photobuck.../Aug Sale/story

Find photos here.   There's some pants in there that would also be available.

Edit:   The Nashville Covert pants in the album were spotted and sold.

#3 Jack the ripper

Jack the ripper
  • LocationBC

Posted 07 August 2015 - 06:36 PM

Great prices as always! Glws

#4 Gr8erade

Gr8erade

Posted 08 August 2015 - 12:25 PM

Great prices as always! Glws

Thanks.

Also, I didn't specifically mention it, but no, I am not interested in trades.

#5 Gr8erade

Gr8erade

Posted 11 August 2015 - 08:23 AM

Midpoint of the week.    I don't know, seems like lots of brand new Canadian made stuff sitting here for a lot less than the overseas stuff people are getting excited about lately.

#6 DiesILL

DiesILL
  • LocationToronto, Ontario

Posted 11 August 2015 - 12:40 PM

There is some beauty mitts in here, I'm surprised not more people are taking advantage of this!

#7 theruz23

theruz23
  • LocationCT

Posted 11 August 2015 - 01:15 PM

im not surpised at all, no one buys anything anymore

#8 Gr8erade

Gr8erade

Posted 11 August 2015 - 01:40 PM

im not surpised at all, no one buys anything anymore

Well, there's an awful lot of people trying to sell....   and yeah, I'm one of them.   Of course in order to amass a glove and gear collection that once numbered in the hundreds, I did once buy plenty.....   and I don't remember being able to amass a gear collection by lowballing, nickel and diming, asking for free shipping, or trying to trade, which also, unfortunately is way too normal around here.

Oh well, if nobody is interested in buying brand new gear for less, what can you do?

#9 theruz23

theruz23
  • LocationCT

Posted 11 August 2015 - 02:29 PM

Well, there's an awful lot of people trying to sell....   and yeah, I'm one of them.   Of course in order to amass a glove and gear collection that once numbered in the hundreds, I did once buy plenty.....   and I don't remember being able to amass a gear collection by lowballing, nickel and diming, asking for free shipping, or trying to trade, which also, unfortunately is way too normal around here.

Oh well, if nobody is interested in buying brand new gear for less, what can you do?

it was nothing against you, i have stuff for sale marked down 100$'s and i still get lowballers 

#10 Gr8erade

Gr8erade

Posted 11 August 2015 - 02:34 PM

it was nothing against you, i have stuff for sale marked down 100$'s and i still get lowballers 

That wasn't directed at you at all.  Just a state of the market and marketplace observation.

#11 rgrahamjr79

rgrahamjr79
  • LocationAugusta, GA

Posted 11 August 2015 - 02:45 PM

how do the nxg's fit? i had some ncaa ones and they fit kinda small, so i got 15.

#12 Gr8erade

Gr8erade

Posted 11 August 2015 - 03:24 PM

how do the nxg's fit? i had some ncaa ones and they fit kinda small, so i got 15.

They're a bit tighter fitting glove.  The Wings pair are 13s, the Leafs are 14s.   I can use either.

#13 Gr8erade

Gr8erade

Posted 12 August 2015 - 10:59 AM

Bump.  Read the top post, especially if you're one of the many who has contacted me about something but still mulling it over.

Other than a couple of things I'll have with me, I'm closing the doors on my gear vault until quite possibly the end of the year, so if you want something, now is the time.

#14 Gr8erade

Gr8erade

Posted 13 August 2015 - 09:05 AM

JVR WC sold....

In the old days, I think if I'd have invited people into the gear pit, there would have been more excitement. :)

8606093D-53FF-47E9-BB06-BC0F8F3CB9C0_zps
88E4E305-28A3-488C-8C90-09B4E67F6251_zpsD3C87C4F-1B7F-493E-898E-72CD9E3404D0_zps
3E1BF7CC-530B-4778-A3FB-C4EDAB0933E2_zps
C9744982-3B83-43F9-8C7E-B6D70429E84C_zps

#15 Jack the ripper

Jack the ripper
  • LocationBC

Posted 13 August 2015 - 09:23 AM

There is a god....

#16 Gr8erade

Gr8erade

Posted 13 August 2015 - 10:21 AM

There is a god....

Thanks.  If you haven't seen the shelving units, I highly recommend them.  Also, it helps make it so that people don't open up a box and find "lightly used" gloves that smell like they've been stored in a hockey bag.   

For people asking about practice jerseys, most of them are pictured in the respective team gear thread. Info on sizing etc. should be in the picture.  Please take a look there before asking me about sizing and color.

#17 Buster_D

Buster_D
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 13 August 2015 - 11:14 AM

Do I spy wings zetterberg warriors?
Pavel Datsyuk Gear or any wings gear!

Feedback- http://www.sports2k..../8903-buster-d/

#18 Gr8erade

Gr8erade

Posted 13 August 2015 - 11:35 AM

Do I spy wings zetterberg warriors?

No, you don't.

#19 hockeymutt

hockeymutt

Posted 13 August 2015 - 11:50 AM

Impressed, every time I think I have too much I just look at post like this and think I can always have more. I would be more than happy to just have one of those shelving units filled, I would also prob be divorced if I filled one of those up! Hahah

#20 Caliref26

Caliref26
  • LocationVentura County ,CA

Posted 13 August 2015 - 01:40 PM

Thats an amazing collection!!!