winter classic gloves pants other

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 hockeysc23

hockeysc23
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 06 September 2015 - 10:32 AM

All,

Unfortunately I need to sell some of my Capitals winter classic pants due to some unexpected bills. These both are new never been worn, and the Bauer has tags. I was hoping to keep them but just cannot afford to right now. Not looking for trades. 

1. Capitals Blue Winter Classic pants - Bauer L/G with Caps Classic on the tag - Asking $300+shipping. 

2. Capitals Red Winter Classic pants - Reebok L MPH520S.SP. The equipment guys said this is the last group of them and they are retired. $300+shipping.

3. Capitals blue pants - CCM L. Worn them for a couple adult league seasons. Always cleaned and lysoled/febreezed after use. Puck marks and some wax marks but no rips. $70+shipping. 

If you purchase all the Capitals blue pants + one of the winter classics I'll cut you a deal. 

Hate to see them go. Hope they end up in a good home. Pics are in the gallery as well as here: 

Please let me know any questions. This site is unfortunately blocked at work, so email is best for a quick response: secannon@gmail.com

#2 hockeysc23

hockeysc23
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 07 September 2015 - 05:44 PM

Winter classic pants sale pending. Others still available.

#3 Wanz32

Wanz32
  • LocationKelowna

Posted 01 October 2015 - 01:34 PM

Free bump for the guy. Great seller, always willing to work out a good deal. 

- Always looking for new style stars gear, particularly Bauer! 

#4 hockeysc23

hockeysc23
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 11 October 2015 - 01:03 PM

Bump prices lowered. Thanks Wanz32. 

#5 hockey2death

hockey2death
  • LocationCarlsbad, California/Melbourne, Australia

Posted 22 October 2015 - 08:29 AM

Email sent

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: winter classic, gloves, pants, other