Photo

Low Flex Hockey Sticks For Kids

hockeysticks hockey equipment hockeygear lowflex kidshockey

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 hockeystickman

hockeystickman

Posted 05 August 2016 - 11:26 AM

After 5 years of working in Pro Stock Hockey gear we have decided to move forward and manufacture a Pro Stock Quality stick for kids.  Featuring true one piece construction and super low flexes, 25, 35, 45. 

Just about to pull the trigger on this, let us know your thoughts. 

https://docs.google....iewform?c=0&w=1

#2 fpm39

fpm39

Posted 05 August 2016 - 02:32 PM

what differentiates what you are trying to do versus what is out there already?

Doesn't Warrior make a low flex stick and isn't there a company called Raven that makes 1piece sticks with low flex for kids?

#3 - M

- M

Posted 05 August 2016 - 07:20 PM

Having random strangers on the internet vote for your 4 P's of marketing is a terrible business plan. 

You need to differentiate your brand.  Hate to be blunt but you really aren't offering anything new.  Lots of small companies have outsourced their production, slapped their brand name on it and are now gone.

If your bag has wheels, you don't.

#4 hockeystickman

hockeystickman

Posted 03 October 2016 - 03:17 PM

what differentiates what you are trying to do versus what is out there already?

Doesn't Warrior make a low flex stick and isn't there a company called Raven that makes 1piece sticks with low flex for kids?

What differentiates our product is that it is a true one piece, which makes the stick more responsive and lighter than the other brands mentioned.  It also has what we can HPF (High Performance Flex) technology that reinforces the blade and upper hosel and restricts downward flex and torsional rotation to eliminate the unwanted part of the load.  It is the first of its kind to be built with the top end specs just like the pro models.  

#5 hockeystickman

hockeystickman

Posted 03 October 2016 - 03:21 PM

Having random strangers on the internet vote for your 4 P's of marketing is a terrible business plan. 

You need to differentiate your brand.  Hate to be blunt but you really aren't offering anything new.  Lots of small companies have outsourced their production, slapped their brand name on it and are now gone.

Our business plan is very simple, we have bringing these sticks in for people to use and selling them direct at the lowest possible rate.  It is the same way we built our current business and it has been very successful, I would agree that basing my business plan on customer feedback would not be sufficient, and I can assure you that we gave a lot more thought to it than that. I am not keen on building a brand, too much work, and trying to compete with the big brands is difficult.  What we are doing is providing a really good option for kids sticks to our current customer base (5,000) and anticipate that word of mouth with spread from there.  Putting all of our faith on the product, and we are confident that there will be a market! 

#6 - M

- M

Posted 04 October 2016 - 09:37 PM

Our business plan is very simple, we have bringing these sticks in for people to use and selling them direct at the lowest possible rate.  It is the same way we built our current business and it has been very successful, I would agree that basing my business plan on customer feedback would not be sufficient, and I can assure you that we gave a lot more thought to it than that. I am not keen on building a brand, too much work, and trying to compete with the big brands is difficult.  What we are doing is providing a really good option for kids sticks to our current customer base (5,000) and anticipate that word of mouth with spread from there.  Putting all of our faith on the product, and we are confident that there will be a market! 

Wish you all the best with that business plan.  Customers should be able to come up with words to describe your brand upon just hearing the name.  Branding is your product/company's personality. 

If your bag has wheels, you don't.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: hockeysticks, hockey, equipment, hockeygear, lowflex, kidshockey