Photo

FS/FT Bauer Vapor X:60 customs 7D Step steel

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 matix218

matix218

Posted 11 May 2017 - 02:04 PM

Hello everyone,

I have a pair of custom (pro stock) Bauer Vapor x:60s that I bought over a year ago from another S2k forum member and have never even used.

The previous owner had used them a few times but they were in excellent condition when I got them (and as I mentioned I never skated on them myself).

I am looking for $250 plus shipping or a potential trade for a very good condition pair of high end retail 7D Bauer Vapors or Supremes.

Please PM me for pics.

Here is the detailed info:

Bauer Vapor x:60 custom (pro stock)

Size 7D (as per what I was told by original owner, not marked clearly anywhere on the skate that I see). There is a marking of "7" and some other writing that is hard to read under the insoles which I can send pics of if interested)

Ls2 holder size 263

Nearly new (sharpened only once) set of 263 Step Velocity (polished) steel (factory shape, never profiled) that I installed after I bought the skates.

Recently installed (used) Vapor XXX tongues (I had these installed as the original tongues they came with were extremely thick and took up way too much volume for me)

Cloth liner

Standard stiffness

Vent holes in outsole

Will include a used set of retail 7D x:60 footbeds (originally the skates shipped to me with no footbeds)

Again, please PM me for pics or with any questions/offers for potential trades.

Thanks for looking!

Attached Files

#2 matix218

matix218

Posted 11 May 2017 - 02:07 PM

I will try to post up some pics in this thread later tonight as well.

#3 matix218

matix218

Posted 25 May 2017 - 11:11 AM

Bump, any interest??

#4 matix218

matix218

Posted 27 May 2017 - 08:54 AM

Going on Ebay, no longer for sale via this forum.