Photo

Eagle Glove Sale

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Nickerjones

Nickerjones

Posted 08 July 2012 - 08:19 PM

Well its a sad day in the NickerJ house. I realize I need to move a couple pairs of Eagles. I really don't use these and I have a lot of Eagles that I do use so to bring more pairs in I need to move pairs out. Still kind of sucks but oh well...

First Pair is one of the early pair of Eagles that I got... A special Edition Black and silver pair. Great glove but I just wasn't using them at all. 75 plus shipping
Second pair is a pair of Minnesota colored X70i's . The guy on Ebay told me he got them from the team but there is no name or team name anywhere.These are used but still in great shape. The palms are still nice and soft. They are just a bit to small for me being the "i" size. 85 plus shipping
Third pair is a pair of customs I got from TooOld. I have worn them once since I got them. Just looking to get back what I paid for them. A Beauty of glove but what good is beauty if it never leaves the glove wall? 125 Shipped .

All shipping prices are to US. Canada will be 10 dollars extra...

Sad to see these "children" leave but they need a home where they will get used.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#2 lakershockey5

lakershockey5

Posted 10 July 2012 - 11:06 AM

Are you still selling the eagle special editions?

#3 Nickerjones

Nickerjones

Posted 10 July 2012 - 03:43 PM

Sorry they got traded... like 20 mins ago