Photo

For trade. Custom Warrior Franchise pants XL

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Buffalo boy

Buffalo boy
  • LocationBuffalo

Posted 28 October 2011 - 08:20 AM

Hey Boys. I had a pair of Warrior Franchise Customs made with full pro padding And I am looking to trade them for Short cuff Warrior Franchise gloves

The pants are brand new and quite nice, but with so many pairs of pants in my arsenal, I would like them to find a home where they can see some ice time.

Hit me up with trade offers

Thanks

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Go Sabres!

#2 dharris

dharris

Posted 28 October 2011 - 09:00 AM

First pair of the new Franchise pants I've seen! Very trick, not my size, but cool none the less. The spinal protector looks upgraded?

#3 Buffalo boy

Buffalo boy
  • LocationBuffalo

Posted 28 October 2011 - 09:27 AM

According to Joe at Warrior, these will be the eventual replacement for the Hustler which is to be phased out. No timeframe was given. THIS IS ONLY WHAT I WAS TOLD
Go Sabres!

#4 ShaunJ13

ShaunJ13
  • LocationCali

Posted 28 October 2011 - 09:30 AM

That might phase em out but if theres a pro out there that loves Hustlers, there gonna get Hustlers.

#5 Buffalo boy

Buffalo boy
  • LocationBuffalo

Posted 28 October 2011 - 09:32 AM

Oh, absolutely Shaun, you are 100% right. Actually I dont know that I should have even posted that.
Go Sabres!

#6 ShaunJ13

ShaunJ13
  • LocationCali

Posted 28 October 2011 - 10:18 AM

Your good! I think they've already phased out the retail hustlers, but who knwos how long it will take for pros to stop asking for them.

#7 BoB66

BoB66

Posted 29 October 2011 - 01:05 AM

how much?

#8 Buffalo boy

Buffalo boy
  • LocationBuffalo

Posted 02 November 2011 - 02:33 PM

These are going to hit Ebay in a couple days if no one is interested in a trade. I will accept cash offers at this point, but I would suggest

going to Warriors website and customizing a pair to see the cost b4 anyone sends me a $ offer that is rediculous :naughty:
Go Sabres!