Photo

Custom sticks order

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 Brian

Brian

Posted 07 November 2011 - 11:46 PM

Not really sure if this is the right place, but I was just browsing Pro Stock Hockey Gear website and the custom stick area was interesting. The CCM/Reebok custom stick builder is pretty neat as far as all the different options you can do. (shaft weight, design, stiffness zones, blade thicness, stiffness, etc. etc. etc.)
I wish it was a lot cheaper to do these custom sticks in bulk... I'd go for it.

#2 warrenmiller11

warrenmiller11

Posted 08 November 2011 - 08:11 AM

yea same here from pshg im ordering some custom easton stealth toe curved cloned to my specs 85 flex paying 1600$ for 6 sticks !!!! cant wait to burn some goalies

#3 Dupes

Dupes

Posted 08 November 2011 - 11:57 AM

I splitted your posts, I think it deserves a topic by itself.
The custom stick option is cool, but I dont want to buy 6 sticks the same, chances are, I will get tired of them before I break all of them. lol
Follow us: Instagram: http://instagram.com/sports2k_com#
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pro-Stock-Hockey-Sports2Kcom/151010068304116

#4 Brian

Brian

Posted 08 November 2011 - 12:14 PM

I thought it was worthwhile also, in case people had questions about certain codes on their CCM/Reebok sticks. The custom stick builder explains all that jazz.

If they dropped the price to about $150 per pop, I'd dive in and buy the 6 pack.

STICK CONSTRUCTIONS
* FUSE - Molded blade in shaft
* SPEAR - Blade molded over both sides of shaft

STICK WEIGHT
* ULTRA LITE - 420 - 430 gr
* LITE - 460 - 457 gr
* HD - 480 - 500 gr

BLADE THICKNESS
* 07 - Standard
* 08 - Thinner
* HD - Heavy Duty

FLEX PROFILE
* FUSE CONSTANT - Constant stiffness with a stiffer kick point.
* FUSE VARIABLE - Constant top half, stiffer mid section with a softer taper & kick point.
* SPEAR CONSTANT - Softer top, slightly stiffer mid section with a stiffer kick point. (Not Available in 'T' geometry)
* SPEAR VARIABLE - Constant top half, stiffer mid section with softer taper & kick point.
* SPEAR STRAIGHT - Constant stiffness from top to bottom. (Available in 'TR' geometry only)
* DUAL DENSITY - Constant top half with the siffest mid section, taper & kick point. (Same flex profile as SE16, 'TR' geometry only)
* TAPER LITE - Constant top half with a drastically softer taper & kick point. (Same flex profile as S19, 'TR' geometry only)

This blows the Warrior customizer out of the water, if you ask me.

#5 Yetso

Yetso
  • LocationLas Vegas, Nevada

Posted 08 November 2011 - 12:36 PM

Wow... Thanks for the explanation Brian, I keep thinking about getting some of those but am always confused by the options...
Phrasing people! Phrasing!!!

#6 Brian

Brian

Posted 08 November 2011 - 12:38 PM

There is a lot more to it when you actually start clicking through all the fields in the customizer.

#7 Dupes

Dupes

Posted 08 November 2011 - 03:13 PM

Yeah, the CCM sticks are real custom sticks with a lot of options.
I love switching patterns, so for me buying pro sticks from them is a lot more fun. :D
Follow us: Instagram: http://instagram.com/sports2k_com#
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pro-Stock-Hockey-Sports2Kcom/151010068304116

#8 PSHG_Pro Stock

PSHG_Pro Stock

Posted 08 November 2011 - 06:02 PM

Hey Fella's, been getting a lot of interest in these sticks. I know price is high but so is our cost. Here is a little coupon code that will knock the sticks down to $199. Enjoy and thanks for the continued support.

sports2k is the code! Works for Reebok & CCM Custom sticks!

#9 warrenmiller11

warrenmiller11

Posted 08 November 2011 - 06:11 PM

What about easton sticks?

#10 Gefiltefish

Gefiltefish

Posted 10 November 2011 - 10:44 PM

Hey Fella's, been getting a lot of interest in these sticks. I know price is high but so is our cost. Here is a little coupon code that will knock the sticks down to $199. Enjoy and thanks for the continued support.

sports2k is the code! Works for Reebok & CCM Custom sticks!

Very nice! Thanks for that - I may be putting it to good use. I got 4 pro stock Easton Spezza's from you guys last year that are really starting to get soft on me. I am trying some wood blades first, but in the even that fails (likely will!), am hoping to do the CCM or Reebok customs.

If you can, would you elaborate on the blade options. Lite/Ultralite, 07/08/HD, Regular/Stiff/X-Stiff/etc. Also not sure what some of the grip abbreviations are. Thanks.

~Sam~

#11 PSHG_Pro Stock

PSHG_Pro Stock

Posted 11 November 2011 - 10:26 AM

STICK CONSTRUCTIONS
* FUSE - Molded blade in shaft
* SPEAR - Blade molded over both sides of shaft

STICK WEIGHT
* ULTRA LITE - 420 - 430 gr
* LITE - 460 - 457 gr
* HD - 480 - 500 gr

BLADE THICKNESS
* 07 - Standard
* 08 - Thinner
* HD - Heavy Duty

FLEX PROFILE
* FUSE CONSTANT - Constant stiffness with a stiffer kick point.
* FUSE VARIABLE - Constant top half, stiffer mid section with a softer taper & kick point.
* SPEAR CONSTANT - Softer top, slightly stiffer mid section with a stiffer kick point. (Not Available in 'T' geometry)
* SPEAR VARIABLE - Constant top half, stiffer mid section with softer taper & kick point.
* SPEAR STRAIGHT - Constant stiffness from top to bottom. (Available in 'TR' geometry only)
* DUAL DENSITY - Constant top half with the siffest mid section, taper & kick point. (Same flex profile as SE16, 'TR' geometry only)
* TAPER LITE - Constant top half with a drastically softer taper & kick point. (Same flex profile as S19, 'TR' geometry only)

Keep an on eye the site if you like your spezza's :)

#12 Watchgreat

Watchgreat

Posted 11 November 2011 - 03:07 PM

When I put the sticks in my cart. Just to calculate a cost. It shows them costing 239. I thought they were 219-20

#13 PSHG_Pro Stock

PSHG_Pro Stock

Posted 11 November 2011 - 06:27 PM

They are $219 ea, and use the coupon code above to save an extra $20 per stick. Are you selecting a standard pattern or are you planning on sending your own in. That is $20 per stick for duplication meaning $239.

If you're having troubles give us a call and we can work through it on the phone.

#14 warrenmiller11

warrenmiller11

Posted 12 November 2011 - 04:30 AM

no deals on easton sticks???

#15 PSHG_Pro Stock

PSHG_Pro Stock

Posted 12 November 2011 - 09:17 AM

warrenmiller11, Nothing for Easton. Sorry

#16 Watchgreat

Watchgreat

Posted 13 November 2011 - 08:30 PM

Oh my bad I thought it was a onetime mold fee of 20.

#17 Bawlf

Bawlf
  • LocationAlberta, Canada

Posted 18 November 2011 - 09:09 PM

yea same here from pshg im ordering some custom easton stealth toe curved cloned to my specs 85 flex paying 1600$ for 6 sticks !!!! cant wait to burn some goalies

Where is the link to the Easton custom sticks? I'd be in.

#18 SouthpawTRK

SouthpawTRK

Posted 18 November 2011 - 09:49 PM

Here's the link to the custom sticks on PSHG:

http://www.prostockh...icks_c_182.html
~B~

#19 Watchgreat

Watchgreat

Posted 29 December 2011 - 01:17 AM

If you send in your own pattern what are the blades like? Are they standard construction similar to easton or bauer blades or are they the laiminate type blades like what the t90 blades are?

#20 malcb33

malcb33

Posted 29 December 2011 - 01:29 PM

If you send in your own pattern what are the blades like? Are they standard construction similar to easton or bauer blades or are they the laiminate type blades like what the t90 blades are?

The T90 blades are not a laminate style blade, but the T90 Pro's (SOP) are. I also don't think Easton do a high end laminate style blade, so you should be safe with them if you want a pre-preg blade. CCM do (a high end laminate) so without clarification for PSHG who knows what they are?