Community Status Updates

Photo

desertdog8 → larrivee

If I buy gloves made for a certain player, use them and have them repalmed were they not still made for a certain player? Which is exactly what my description said.
Mar 21 2012 01:33 PM
Photo

desertdog8 → larrivee

Were they made for Tavares? Yes. End of story. Get over it.
Mar 21 2012 01:31 PM
Photo

larrivee

Whelp, as I said in my post, they are just PSHG customs.
I'm gonna go back to being a "tool who doesnt know anything" then.
:)
Mar 21 2012 01:28 PM
Photo

Dupeslarrivee

Ok guys get over it.
@ larrivee: re-read the post made by UCLA, PSHG told him they were made for Vinny originally, and UCLA sold them to desertdog8 I believe.
Mar 21 2012 01:25 PM
Photo

larrivee

So if I call CCM- and they have a pair of gloves that are Tavares specs- but I get them with a different palm, different gussets, without the JT logos on them, and without his name on the cuff- those are still Tavares' gloves?
Mar 21 2012 01:23 PM
Photo

larrivee

http://i.imgur.com/QnRxH.jpg
There is a pic during training camp inside the Lightning locker room. See that arrow? That is pointing to V4's gloves....with his name on the cuffs.
Glad you made some money.
Mar 21 2012 01:21 PM
Photo

desertdog8 → larrivee

I don't have a problem with you until you call me a liar. Two members told you the story of the gloves and have proof, that's enough proof they are legit.
Mar 21 2012 01:17 PM
Photo

larrivee

He's just some guy who sent me a message in French, which I don't speak.
Mar 21 2012 01:13 PM
Photo

desertdog8 → larrivee

jpaudet, yes you are acting like a tool. You apparently don't pay attention to facts either.
Mar 21 2012 01:11 PM
Photo

larrivee

In your own words desertdog, I am just a "tool" :)
Mar 21 2012 01:09 PM
Photo

larrivee

I don't pay attention or remember friending anyone. I just click the button.
Mar 21 2012 01:09 PM
Photo
Photo

desertdog8 → larrivee

It is no coincidence that you are friends with one of the biggest d-bags on here. Makes sense he didn't have a clue, neither do you.
Mar 21 2012 01:03 PM
Photo

FATPHILLY

Nothing in this world is for free. If someone gets u something. Believe u will be paying a finders fee but there is nothing wrong with that. Because really u got a custom ordered item that other wise u may have never got :) just enjoy it n resell hahaha I LOVE EVERYTHING PRO STOCK AND SPORTS2K FOR LIFE
Mar 19 2012 10:42 PM
  • Sabres's Photo
    Sabres
    Sorry Philly, that kind of backfired on us didnt it? No one thought your stuff would get moved to Buisness Section?? Sorry dude!
    Jul 04 2012 07:54 AM
Photo

cott1steamers11

any of your rangers gloves for sale?
Mar 19 2012 06:05 PM