Photo

Looking for Artem Anisimov Pro Stock Gloves and/or Stick

hockey gear gloves new york rangers stick artem anisimov valtteri filppula pro stock columbus blue jackets

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1 andrei_g17

andrei_g17
  • LocationColumbus, OH

Posted 11 April 2013 - 07:30 PM

Hello everybody, new member here :D  :D  I am looking to purchase a pair of Artem Anisimov Gloves and pro stock stick. I have PayPal ready, also have a Valteri Filpulla pro stock stick (Bauer one95) and a Pavel Datsyuk Pro stock stick (Ai9) available to add to the deal if anyone is interested. Please let me know where I can find these items or if you are interested in doing a deal

Thank you!
Andrei  :y  :y  :y  :D  :D  :LOL:  :LOL:

Looking for Artem Anisimov Warrior Gloves

#2 twitchx116

twitchx116

Posted 11 April 2013 - 09:45 PM

Try conlon17 he had a pair of anisimov gloves for sale.

#3 Buster_D

Buster_D
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 11 April 2013 - 10:01 PM

Filppula stick or gloves?
Pavel Datsyuk Gear or any wings gear!

Feedback- http://www.sports2k..../8903-buster-d/

#4 FATPHILLY

FATPHILLY
  • LocationThe Big City

Posted 11 April 2013 - 10:03 PM

Great 1st post bud
ALWAYS LOOKING TO BUY TEAM USA AND FLYERS GEAR..AND ANYTHING ELSE RARE

#5 GuitarAwesome

GuitarAwesome
  • LocationMontreal

Posted 11 April 2013 - 10:08 PM

Conzy def has a pair of Anisimovs for sale. But round these parts we like people to try to not just abuse the forum as a place to buy/sell stuff....

#6 Buster_D

Buster_D
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 11 April 2013 - 10:19 PM

I thought his sold? I could be wrong tho

#7 conlon17

conlon17
  • LocationSt. Catharines, Ontario

Posted 11 April 2013 - 10:21 PM

There gone man!

#8 Buster_D

Buster_D
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 11 April 2013 - 10:22 PM

That's what I thought. The anisimovs seem to be a hot item on the forum!

#9 andrei_g17

andrei_g17
  • LocationColumbus, OH

Posted 11 April 2013 - 10:36 PM

Filppula stick or gloves?

Sorry forgot to mention it's his stick, thanks for replies guys :D :D :D

#10 andrei_g17

andrei_g17
  • LocationColumbus, OH

Posted 12 April 2013 - 07:56 AM

Also forgot to mention, I may be willing to trade my Pavel Datsyuk Ai9 Pro stock for these items :D

#11 GuitarAwesome

GuitarAwesome
  • LocationMontreal

Posted 12 April 2013 - 07:59 AM

Datsyuk sticks are not rare. I've had several. It's his gloves that are the big ticket.

#12 cott1

cott1

Posted 12 April 2013 - 01:05 PM

Hello everybody, new member here :D :D I am looking to purchase a pair of Artem Anisimov Gloves
Andrei :y :y :y :D :D :LOL: :LOL:

Never seen em :)
Leave the gun, take the cannoli.

Click here to leave feedback Cott1 *NEW* Feedback Profile
Click here to view past feedback thread Cott1 *OLD* Feedback Thread

#13 JLP15

JLP15
  • LocationEarth

Posted 12 April 2013 - 01:48 PM

Conzy def has a pair of Anisimovs for sale. But round these parts we like people to try to not just abuse the forum as a place to buy/sell stuff....

:nw: 

#14 andrei_g17

andrei_g17
  • LocationColumbus, OH

Posted 12 April 2013 - 10:20 PM

:nw: 

I'm not In any way trying to abuse the forum, :D also bought Anisimov pro stock stick today, almost bought his helmet but I didn't have enough money, ill regret this in the future :( :(

#15 skater1

skater1
  • LocationOHIO

Posted 13 April 2013 - 08:12 AM

Geez, cut the guy a break. Abusing the forum?? Guy has like 3 posts. There have been a few pairs floating around,but I would try my luck at the Jackets equip sale or give them a call since you are in Cbus to see if they have something unless you are trying to hunt down a pair of Ranger ones. Cbus ones would be real nice. Good luck.

WARRIOR WC Dan Cleary mitts
Any WARRIOR Dan Cleary mitts

#16 GuitarAwesome

GuitarAwesome
  • LocationMontreal

Posted 13 April 2013 - 09:31 AM

Geez, cut the guy a break. Abusing the forum?? Guy has like 3 posts. There have been a few pairs floating around,but I would try my luck at the Jackets equip sale or give them a call since you are in Cbus to see if they have something unless you are trying to hunt down a pair of Ranger ones. Cbus ones would be real nice. Good luck.

Read the post Hoss. He has three posts, all in this thread, asking for stuff. First posts asking for things are not looked kindly on. I have no problem helping someone find a piece of gear (notice I told him someone on here was selling them), but you'll get a much better reception hanging around and posting stuff before asking for things right away.

#17 skater1

skater1
  • LocationOHIO

Posted 13 April 2013 - 10:02 AM

Read the post Hoss. He has three posts, all in this thread, asking for stuff. First posts asking for things are not looked kindly on. I have no problem helping someone find a piece of gear (notice I told him someone on here was selling them), but you'll get a much better reception hanging around and posting stuff before asking for things right away.

We all have to start somewhere right boss man? 3 posts in one topic...wow. Just so happened to be looking for a piece of gear like EVERYONE of us here do. Some people don't have the desire nor the time to chit chat all day long like some of us do.

#18 GuitarAwesome

GuitarAwesome
  • LocationMontreal

Posted 13 April 2013 - 10:05 AM

What I am saying, is yes, we all start somewhere, but you shouldnt just demand things right away. I'd much rather help a guy on here I've had a conversation with, you know what I mean? It's like a community here, and the members just joining to buy/sell are kind of annoying...take that stuff to eBay.

#19 skater1

skater1
  • LocationOHIO

Posted 13 April 2013 - 10:15 AM

I totally  understand your concerns and agree with it for the most part,but I didn't view his intial post/thread in anyway demanding anything. If he had numerous threads and posts always asking for endless things then I would have some concern.

#20 andrei_g17

andrei_g17
  • LocationColumbus, OH

Posted 14 April 2013 - 04:50 PM

What I am saying, is yes, we all start somewhere, but you shouldnt just demand things right away. I'd much rather help a guy on here I've had a conversation with, you know what I mean? It's like a community here, and the members just joining to buy/sell are kind of annoying...take that stuff to eBay.

Sorry if I came off as demanding, I was just asking  :D  :LOL:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: hockey, gear, gloves, new york rangers, stick, artem anisimov, valtteri filppula, pro stock, columbus blue jackets