Deadbeat eBay Buyers Thread

• Please log in to reply
183 replies to this topic

#21 thinkingjack

thinkingjack
  • LocationTempe, AZ

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:35 AM

thegunclap

tried to buy a pair of St Louis Blues RBK7000s from my friend after i helped him get them from  hockey monkey months ago and my friend didnt want them, put them up on ebay for 65 bucks, dude won them and is claiming 

A.  They're retail not pro stock pants  (never seen a two piece RBK pant in retail and RBK7000 has never been released to the public in retail.

B.  Inside the tag they also say Peoria Rivermen,  by his logic they're not blues pants even though they also say blues and have the blues logos, so they're not pro stock pants.

C.  Wants a full refund, including shipping from canada, thats going full retard.

Feel free to check out my hockey reviews, or random stuff

#22 akaSmall_Kitten

akaSmall_Kitten

Posted 03 October 2013 - 04:11 PM

Jack , tell the guy sell me to me here in Toronto at that price.
I'll put me up on kijiji and double my money ... Being serious

Try selling sneakers and see what happens , whole other world.
About 10 bidders with zero feedback a month bid , bin and never pay.

It's so bad , I relist right away now.

#23 thinkingjack

thinkingjack
  • LocationTempe, AZ

Posted 03 October 2013 - 05:13 PM

i contacted the guy and told him to flip them  on kijijijijijij and just get over himself, there was nothing wrong with the pants except that he got pissy over a tag saying the minor leagues team name also, like that was my friends fault or hockey monkeys fault.   no point getting mad about it, just move on, pants is pants

Feel free to check out my hockey reviews, or random stuff

#24 HockeyBeast

HockeyBeast
  • LocationBrooklyn What it Look Like

Posted 13 October 2013 - 10:09 AM

Ebay sucks ... I got some awesome  sticks up for sale and the moment they hit ebay you begin to actually believe you are selling shit.. No Thanks I rather hang on to them or sell them to a friend at some point..

The problem with the US today is that you have been brainwashed into believing that greed, capitalism, and the spirit of getting it by any means necessary is bad.  When a sales man doesn't want to sell or a merchant is not interested in making a dollar there is an inherent fallacy with that equation.  Don't sell me what they sold you, I'm a business man and there is one common denominator;  Money.   So when you go home and look in the mirror ask your self - whose ideology am I living by; theirs or mine?  You got people in positions of capital allocation that don't belong there.  only 3 rules; don't steal, don't lie, don't cheat.  everything else is fair game. 

#25 Fielder07

Fielder07
  • LocationNew Hampshire

Posted 01 August 2014 - 12:10 PM

I'll add a seller to the list:

teknodb

Hasn't bothered to ship an item and it is beyond what the estimated delivery date would have been.

Looking for new CCM HPTK pants - Black - Size XL

#26 BostonBruins

BostonBruins
  • LocationMassachusetts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 04:13 PM

Coope_winni

Buys a item off of me and pays. I send the item they refuse the package and tell me they want a refund. Wtf is that?!

I email her and she says stop bothering me I want a refund.

Like wtf lol.
Always looking for BOSTON BRUINS gear!

Looking for Tampa Bay Lightning 3rd Set. Practice Jersey in Size 56, Size medium shell, 13 inch bauer/apx gloves.

#27 nittanypucker

nittanypucker

Posted 01 August 2014 - 04:58 PM

I'll add a seller to the list:

teknodb

Hasn't bothered to ship an item and it is beyond what the estimated delivery date would have been.

Glad you wrote this. I saw he had some pro stock pants I was somewhat interested in.

#28 Fielder07

Fielder07
  • LocationNew Hampshire

Posted 01 August 2014 - 11:08 PM

Probably the ones I bought and never got lol. At least I got my money back.

#29 Mapleleafs-13

Mapleleafs-13
  • LocationToronto

Posted 02 August 2014 - 08:52 AM

Coope_winni
Buys a item off of me and pays. I send the item they refuse the package and tell me they want a refund. Wtf is that?!
I email her and she says stop bothering me I want a refund.
Like wtf lol.

I just sold a package to her last week. :s

This is before you made your post. Let's hope it goes well. I was a little weary cause she had (0) feedback at the time but now she has 4 feedback within a week. She did pay right away though.

Let's see what happens I will post the result.

Thanks for the heads up.

Looking for BIOSTEEL jersey made by UA or Adidas.

Looking for Bauer Pro defender elbows size Large

My ebay (better prices for members)

#30 cthockey

cthockey

Posted 03 August 2014 - 10:12 AM

I probably have a list with at least 100 names. These are a few I could pull up from my Resolution Center over the past month or so 

All these ebayers are the classic bid and no pay.

I agree that ebay needs to create a new policy that buyers either have to pay for items they bid on or they are automatically charged a fee. To be on ebay you should either need a working credit card or active paypal account so that payment can either be sent immediately or a penalty by ebay can be enforced.

bobso-joh

kylehockey89

ronnirahma

mtk053

vadim-klim 

ddel2764

bobby2045e2 

stevieray11 

jackcam18 

#31 Monty22

Monty22

Posted 03 August 2014 - 08:08 PM

Here are a couple more......  ski_suje ,  rraleigh24ryan

#32 shoeshine boy

shoeshine boy
  • LocationDecatur, GA

Posted 11 November 2014 - 04:36 PM

bringing this topic back from the dead to ask a question:

I set up a BIN for some old skates and I made sure to only allow bidders from North America to purchase, TWICE now I've had Russian bidders buy my skates. am I doing something wrong?

always looking for non Reebok L & XL shells......

#33 Monty22

Monty22

Posted 23 November 2014 - 09:04 AM

Another deadbeat bidder to add to your blocked lists:  cwilso54     

#34 - M

- M

Posted 24 November 2014 - 02:05 AM

bringing this topic back from the dead to ask a question:

I set up a BIN for some old skates and I made sure to only allow bidders from North America to purchase, TWICE now I've had Russian bidders buy my skates. am I doing something wrong?

Shoeshine boy, there are restrictions you can set on your listings.  You can block bidders who are from a country that you do not ship to.  For an existing item just go to revise and there should be options on the bottom of the first page.

If your bag has wheels, you don't.

#35 shoeshine boy

shoeshine boy
  • LocationDecatur, GA

Posted 24 November 2014 - 01:14 PM

Shoeshine boy, there are restrictions you can set on your listings.  You can block bidders who are from a country that you do not ship to.  For an existing item just go to revise and there should be options on the bottom of the first page.

understood and I do that but somehow these Russian deadbeats still get through.

always looking for non Reebok L & XL shells......

#36 Dupes

Dupes

Posted 25 November 2014 - 07:48 PM

flutt_sh

That guy bought 2 items from me and never paid. nono:

http://www.ebay.com/...984.m1561.l2754

Follow us: Instagram: http://instagram.com/sports2k_com#
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pro-Stock-Hockey-Sports2Kcom/151010068304116

#37 NjStarsHockey

NjStarsHockey
  • LocationNJ

Posted 25 November 2014 - 09:10 PM

malonto_s1rof4y

Bought hartnell gloves from me, left me neutral feedback because he compared them to a 14" bauer gloves and believes that the Hartnells are 15", and he gave me an incorrect address so its my fault that the gloves werent there in the time that eBay said they would be

#38 Monty22

Monty22

Posted 02 June 2015 - 09:07 PM

Here's another deadbeat to non paying bidder to add to your blocked bidders list;  goaliegal53

#39 Fielder07

Fielder07
  • LocationNew Hampshire

Posted 20 September 2015 - 02:40 PM

Dr3wskiii

Doesn't pay.

#40 fpm39

fpm39

Posted 20 September 2015 - 05:21 PM

Dr3wskiii

Doesn't pay.

Weird, he bought a pair of gloves off me from eBay a week or so ago.