Photo

Deadbeat eBay Buyers Thread

• Please log in to reply
183 replies to this topic

#41 Fielder07

Fielder07
  • LocationNew Hampshire

Posted 20 September 2015 - 06:45 PM

^Were they Wings gloves?  He tried to buy my TooToo APXs and fell off the face of the Earth.

Looking for new CCM HPTK pants - Black - Size XL

#42 fpm39

fpm39

Posted 20 September 2015 - 07:31 PM

Nah flyers luxes.

#43 Kevin52597

Kevin52597
  • LocationPeoria, AZ

Posted 24 September 2015 - 02:46 AM

Oh shit I have a nice list of names from the last month, I'll have to look them up and put them on here. I think I get this once every time I list multiple items haha

#44 Fielder07

Fielder07
  • LocationNew Hampshire

Posted 11 November 2015 - 08:27 AM

mkitz17

Another idiot that claims they didn't mean to buy an item even though you have to confirm your bid two times.

#45 Fielder07

Fielder07
  • LocationNew Hampshire

Posted 01 December 2015 - 06:37 PM

dvs55vad9

Created an eBay account, clicked BIN on my item and paid right away. I shipped to a confirmed address and tracking shows it was delivered last week. Thought all was great with the world.

Got a Paypal dispute today saying that it was an unauthorized transaction and the Credit Card company issued a chargeback. User is no longer an authorized PayPal user. This should be fun getting my money/item back...

#46 Monty22

Monty22

Posted 01 December 2015 - 08:25 PM

dvs55vad9

Created an eBay account, clicked BIN on my item and paid right away. I shipped to a confirmed address and tracking shows it was delivered last week. Thought all was great with the world.

Got a Paypal dispute today saying that it was an unauthorized transaction and the Credit Card company issued a chargeback. User is no longer an authorized PayPal user. This should be fun getting my money/item back...

What's his actual name/state so we can keep an eye out if he repeats this? 

#47 Fielder07

Fielder07
  • LocationNew Hampshire

Posted 01 December 2015 - 09:16 PM

Darrell East of Greensboro, NC.

#48 Monty22

Monty22

Posted 08 January 2016 - 07:27 PM

Another deadbeat bidder to add to your blocked lists: 5513todd5513

#49 bagsbie

bagsbie

Posted 14 January 2016 - 01:00 PM

dvs55vad9

Wow! This is clever and evil! use CC on file with paypal and then submit a dispute with cc company as an unauthorized transaction? I would think, ebay would track the transaction and shipping so you should get this dispute reversed but, agree, it'll be a pain to deal with... What a bunch of scumbags!

"A loss is just a loss but it still sucks", Alex Vasyunov #18, Lokomotiv Yaroslavl 2011

#50 Fielder07

Fielder07
  • LocationNew Hampshire

Posted 14 January 2016 - 06:07 PM

^ I ended up getting the money, but PayPal had it on hold for a solid 3 weeks.

#51 Kevin52597

Kevin52597
  • LocationPeoria, AZ

Posted 07 February 2016 - 07:42 PM

Bauejakjac or Jackie2982. Same person has used best offer to win an item on my eBay multiple times, never pays and always answers messages and invoices with "we aren't buying this item". If you get an offer or message inquiring about something from either page I wouldn't even waste my time

#52 Kevin52597

Kevin52597
  • LocationPeoria, AZ

Posted 09 February 2016 - 07:56 PM

Add a few more to the no pay section:
Ultrakin79- won an auction, no payment over a week after auction ended
Jdamico81- won an auction, no payment over a week after auction ended
Allai-2014- won an item using best offer, messaged me a couple days later saying I "took too long to accept offer and he bought other skates" don't send an offer of you aren't going to wait the 48 hours it may take to have the offer accepted/countered.

#53 Monty22

Monty22

Posted 22 February 2016 - 10:38 PM

ctower86  - This jackass contacted me to end an auction early because he absolutely had to have a pair of sharks pants, and needed them now. He had already placed a bid.  I sent him an invoice on an agreed upon price. No response. A couple of days go by and the auction ends. he is the high bidder. I get this message  today : Monty, 

I'd like to cancel my bid. I apologize for the late notice, but I forgot that I bid on this, and decided to change my mind on the purchase. Is there any way I can cancel my bid. Feel free to leave negative review on me if you want, but after reviewing my finances I don't think I can swing the payment for this. 
Chris

Thanks asshole. Next time "check your finances" before bothering me. 

#54 Monty22

Monty22

Posted 08 April 2016 - 08:15 PM

Another deadbeat bidder for your blocked lists:   allar-ada

#55 Monty22

Monty22

Posted 28 September 2016 - 08:09 PM

And another deadbeat  brintnel_0    .  

#56 - M

- M

Posted 29 September 2016 - 01:05 AM

court31blues messaged me through eBay and made me an offer via Paypal.  I accepted and sent him an invoice.  He did not reply for a few days and then made me another offer for 2 items this time.  I accepted, sent him an invoice, and never heard from him again.

If your bag has wheels, you don't.

#57 Monty22

Monty22

Posted 24 October 2016 - 11:32 AM

One more deadbeat mir432 

#58 Rink Rat

Rink Rat
  • LocationStouffville

Posted 24 October 2016 - 12:00 PM

shady2007

So this guy buys a pair of retail 1S skates from me on ebay. When he gets them he files a claim saying they did not have steel,  insoles, speedplates and inserts in  them and did not come in the original box. No as most of you know, I have a few stores and we have quite a few guys in there when we do our shipping that would have seen us ship out all our stuff. Besides, I have over 1100 positive feedback and tons of online sales that back us. He takes pics of the skates after he removes the stuff from them crammed back in the box. As usual ebay takes his word for it and discredits me, then accepts the return. He supposedly ships back the gutted 1S, but low and behold the skates he actually ships back are used, beaten RBZ skates.  I  have filed a few complaints with ebay and paypal as well  as the police  here and in the area he lives.

the paypal account is also registered in  a different name than  the shipping address. Here is all the contact  info I have for the trail.

Dustin Demars

26070 N Midlothian Rd

Mundelein, IL 60060-3309
United States

This is where the skates shipped to.

He is also the manager of the Perani's Northbrook IL arena pro shop

Drew MacDonald

Is the actual name on the Paypal account.

Trinity Brown or Demars

Wife of Dustin and who is also possibly involved as her name was on the shipping account.

If you see any of these names in anything you are selling best to  avoid them at all costs. Drew and Dustin  are or were also members of buying and selling hockey gear on facebook.

Ethan Walker.

Name on the box that was returned.

#59 strosedefence34

strosedefence34

Posted 25 October 2016 - 08:20 AM

nick91a on sideline swap scammed me on a trade.  He never sent it.  Sideline swap refunded me my money.

#60 nisselrm

nisselrm
  • LocationNorthern Virginia/ D.C

Posted 25 October 2016 - 10:02 AM

nick91a on sideline swap scammed me on a trade. He never sent it. Sideline swap refunded me my money.

He tried lowballing me on many items saying he could only afford $40 for a stick. Clearly playing games on sideline.

Always looking for 15" four roll/nexus gloves