Photo

Warrior Custom Glove Palm Question!

warrior custom palms palm

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 IMaRaTHoNzZz

IMaRaTHoNzZz

Posted 24 April 2013 - 06:11 PM

Hey everyone on Sport2k Im about to pull the trigger on a pair of custom franchise and I cant chosse what I want for Palms I was to told to stay away from the micro nash so im choseing between Kangaroo Goat and Nash Whats your guys opinions?

#2 DField56

DField56
  • LocationSan Jose

Posted 24 April 2013 - 06:13 PM

i like the micronash not sure why people would say that I would stay away from the kangaroo. Yellow mustang is nice and so is digital if you can get it. 

My Feedback

Always interested in Sharks gear

#3 IMaRaTHoNzZz

IMaRaTHoNzZz

Posted 24 April 2013 - 06:15 PM

i like the micronash not sure why people would say that I would stay away from the kangaroo. Yellow mustang is nice and so is digital if you can get it. 

Yea they said in gets crusty why stay away from kangaroo?

#4 SnipinFest9

SnipinFest9
  • LocationOttawa, Ontario

Posted 24 April 2013 - 06:17 PM

dont get the kangaroo way to grippy

If you need Maple Leafs Gear do NOT PM me

#5 IMaRaTHoNzZz

IMaRaTHoNzZz

Posted 24 April 2013 - 06:18 PM

What can you guys say about durability on the palms whats most durable if I keep ok care of it?

#6 SnipinFest9

SnipinFest9
  • LocationOttawa, Ontario

Posted 24 April 2013 - 06:20 PM

if i had to choose i would go with the pearl mustang

If you need Maple Leafs Gear do NOT PM me

#7 GuitarAwesome

GuitarAwesome
  • LocationMontreal

Posted 24 April 2013 - 06:22 PM

Mustang is the most difficult palm to upkeep, it's very soft.

Kangaroo is super simple, it's a leather material, it'll stay the longest. It's got a weird texture though, I personally don't like it.

Nash palms are your standard palm. They're good in everything.

#8 cott1

cott1

Posted 24 April 2013 - 06:25 PM

Love micro Nash love pearl mustang
Leave the gun, take the cannoli.

Click here to leave feedback Cott1 *NEW* Feedback Profile
Click here to view past feedback thread Cott1 *OLD* Feedback Thread

#9 Yetso

Yetso
  • LocationLas Vegas, Nevada

Posted 24 April 2013 - 06:28 PM

I think I'm the only person in the world who prefers your basic Nash palm over any of the fancier Micro-Nashes, Digitals, and Leathers. 

Phrasing people! Phrasing!!!

#10 IMaRaTHoNzZz

IMaRaTHoNzZz

Posted 24 April 2013 - 06:45 PM

So does Micro Nash Get crusty or stay soft whats more durable micro nash vs regular nash

#11 Yetso

Yetso
  • LocationLas Vegas, Nevada

Posted 24 April 2013 - 06:59 PM

They'll all get crusty if you dont take care of them properly. And in my opinion Regular Nash is more durable. I know its not Warrior but I've had the same pair of XXXX's for about 4 years now and I use them almost every time on the ice. The palms are obviously used but have no holes at all. These things are tanks.

Phrasing people! Phrasing!!!

#12 IMaRaTHoNzZz

IMaRaTHoNzZz

Posted 24 April 2013 - 07:11 PM

Ok thank you guys I will probaly go Nash does anyone have any input

#13 ibeck

ibeck
  • LocationMontreal, Quebec

Posted 24 April 2013 - 08:20 PM

Nash palms are really thick and take a ton of time to break in. I dont know why anyone would say stay away from micronash. They're very durable, easy to break in and and give a good feel for the stick when in hand.

"When you have and you love it, you can go all the time"-Alex Ovechkin

"The difference between an amateur and a pro is that an amateur does it when he wants to do it, a pro does it because he wants to do it" -Ryan Walter

Member #657

#14 IMaRaTHoNzZz

IMaRaTHoNzZz

Posted 24 April 2013 - 08:35 PM

Nash palms are really thick and take a ton of time to break in. I dont know why anyone would say stay away from micronash. They're very durable, easy to break in and and give a good feel for the stick when in hand.

Do you think I should go with micro nash for durability

#15 DField56

DField56
  • LocationSan Jose

Posted 24 April 2013 - 08:37 PM

If your going custom you might wanna try something unique mustang is really nice and soft. If you wanna play it safe i really don't think you can go wrong with micronash. 

My Feedback

Always interested in Sharks gear

#16 ibeck

ibeck
  • LocationMontreal, Quebec

Posted 24 April 2013 - 08:41 PM

Do you think I should go with micro nash for durability

Yes...My buddy has micronash and his palms lasted 4 years. I got them on mine as well

"When you have and you love it, you can go all the time"-Alex Ovechkin

"The difference between an amateur and a pro is that an amateur does it when he wants to do it, a pro does it because he wants to do it" -Ryan Walter

Member #657

#17 IMaRaTHoNzZz

IMaRaTHoNzZz

Posted 24 April 2013 - 08:49 PM

Yes...My buddy has micronash and his palms lasted 4 years. I got them on mine as well

OK thanks guys im going to go micro nash I will get back and post pictures in a few weeks or a month or two not sure when im getting them

#18 mersss

mersss
  • LocationMontreal, CAN

Posted 24 April 2013 - 08:50 PM

Where do you go to get your gloves repalmed? I know Baker does it... but is there anywhere you can just go and ask for a new pair of palms?

#19 GuitarAwesome

GuitarAwesome
  • LocationMontreal

Posted 24 April 2013 - 09:02 PM

Your LHS may be able to do it. But the mail service ones are PROs at repalms, like peaches and baker,

I've just had baker repalm half my collection, and the results are SPECTACULAR. I would recommend him completely.

#20 pdub

pdub
  • LocationBrantford, Ontario

Posted 25 April 2013 - 10:54 PM

Hows the durability on yellow mustang?