Photo

Bakerboy

• Please log in to reply
121 replies to this topic

#1 dharris

dharris

Posted 17 December 2011 - 11:36 AM

I have recently got introduced to this gentleman. He is a pleasure to talk prostock gear with. He also has access to some new style 2011-2012 gear.sickness. he found me Vapor X 60 prostock gloves,sens(all black with red cuff roll) that are gonna match perfectly my new Bauer X60 prostock SENS pants. Hit him up, he's got the goods:)

#2 dharris

dharris

Posted 17 December 2011 - 12:23 PM

I have recently got introduced to this gentleman. He is a pleasure to talk prostock gear with. He also has access to some new style 2011-2012 gear.sickness. he found me Vapor X 60 prostock gloves,sens(all black with red cuff roll) that are gonna match perfectly my new Bauer X60 prostock SENS pants. Hit him up, he's got the goods:)

#3 Biscuit

Biscuit
  • LocationUpstate NY

Posted 07 May 2012 - 10:46 PM

Just bought a new bucket from bakerboy. He had it on ebay but I made an offer on here to see if he would sell now. He worked with me on the price and took it off ebay. Very easy to deal with and the bucket shipped really fast to me. I def would buy from him again and an A++ seller
always looking for Sabres gear

#4 timdog

timdog

HOCKEY: Making Dentist Rich Since 1875 :)

• PipPipPip
  • 3,307 posts
  • LocationThe hammer

Posted 10 May 2012 - 05:49 PM

Great to deal with no problems at all! Shipping was lightning fast!! Always looking forward to see what he has coming up in the future!!!

#5 CheesePlz

CheesePlz

Posted 15 May 2012 - 10:41 AM

Good guy. Bought some x60's off him and they fit great. Super fast shipping to Canada. Thanks bud!

#6 Grammer

Grammer
  • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 16 May 2012 - 04:16 PM

Just got a pair of navy XXXXs from him. They shipped on Monday and arrived on Wednesday. That's almost ridiculous speed. Always great to deal with and he's always got good shit available.

#7 Grammer

Grammer
  • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 16 May 2012 - 04:16 PM

Just got a pair of navy XXXXs from him. They shipped on Monday and arrived on Wednesday. That's almost ridiculous speed. Always great to deal with and he's always got good shit available.

#8 Max92

Max92
  • LocationCanada

Posted 30 May 2012 - 11:05 AM

made a second deal with him ! smooth deal and easy to talk to him
A+ transaction

recommended

#9 numan

numan
  • LocationDallas

Posted 04 June 2012 - 03:16 PM

Great guy as always cut me a killer deal and shipped immediately will do bussiness anytime

#10 Harv

Harv
  • LocationPittsburgh

Posted 04 June 2012 - 04:35 PM

Good deal. Got some elbows off of him at a fair price. Shipping was good too.
WTB: Blackhawk Hossa Franchises

#11 chab27

chab27
  • LocationQuébec City

Posted 11 June 2012 - 10:08 AM

Just dealt with him on Ebay. Crazy fast shipping and elbows in a better condition than I expected! I highly recommend

#12 Jdh4

Jdh4

Posted 11 June 2012 - 11:03 PM

Great Seller! Knows how to treat his customer in a fair selling approach. Super fast shipping. Ultra responsive to questions or offers.
Pleasure to work with and I will continue to purchase from him.

#13 DField56

DField56
  • LocationSan Jose

Posted 12 June 2012 - 09:53 AM

Bought some 7k elbows from him on eBay, super good price and a quality product. Thanks

My Feedback

Always interested in Sharks gear

#14 olioli

olioli
  • LocationBearded Clam County

Posted 04 July 2012 - 04:24 PM

bought some sabres 3rd gear from Bakerboy and it was an easy deal. Great communication, Extremely fast shipping, and an easy dude to work with who has crazy connections to get some really nice gear!

Would deal with again

#15 FATPHILLY

FATPHILLY
  • LocationThe Big City

Posted 07 July 2012 - 03:14 PM

Mike is a great dude to work wit. Hooked me up wit some wings gloves and few other things. Fast shipping also. Will buy from again
ALWAYS LOOKING TO BUY TEAM USA AND FLYERS GEAR..AND ANYTHING ELSE RARE

#16 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 11 July 2012 - 11:34 PM

Mike is a hell of a guy! Hooked me up big time. Nothing but great things to say!

NHL teams could care less that you want a pair of brand new Warrior Luxe/Franchise custom thumb loop super custom digi toilet paper soft palm with double added reinforced custom Warrior logo backhand padding gloves or a 17 flex double kreps curve upside down toe hook stick from your fav player/team. -Bakes

#3k gsdhead.gif

#17 Biscuit

Biscuit
  • LocationUpstate NY

Posted 17 July 2012 - 07:21 PM

Just got in some Sabres 3rd color gear and can't say enough good things about Mike. Great communication, fast shipping and went the extra mile with me to make sure I got the items I was looking for. He also supplied me with great pictures of the stuff I was getting and everything was as described. A great guy and A++++++ seller. I will deal with him again and recommend him to anyone on here!
Thanks again Mike :up:
always looking for Sabres gear

#18 bakerboy

bakerboy

Posted 17 July 2012 - 11:07 PM

CHEERS BOYS!

#19 djanker

djanker

Posted 18 July 2012 - 02:05 PM

He hooked me up with some Sabres stuff, the last few pieces I was needing. Great to deal with and worked with me very well knowing how much I liked the stuff. I would definitely buy from him again. A++++++ Thanks again!!

www.yprproject.com

#20 CheesePlz

CheesePlz

Posted 22 July 2012 - 11:35 AM

Baker is a solid deler. Sold me some Anisimov's!!