• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1 Dupes

Dupes

Posted 20 December 2011 - 10:02 PM

My first pair of custom pants!

Posted Image
Follow us: Instagram: http://instagram.com/sports2k_com#
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pro-Stock-Hockey-Sports2Kcom/151010068304116

#2 SouthpawTRK

SouthpawTRK

Posted 21 December 2011 - 03:05 AM

Sweet pair of custom breezers!!! Out of curiosity, what made you go with the Chicago color theme?
~B~

#3 shoeshine boy

shoeshine boy
  • LocationDecatur, GA

Posted 21 December 2011 - 02:02 PM

nice! I wish Warrior would hurry up and update their customizer with these. I know I could just go through Joe at Warrior but I want to really play with all the options.
I love the pair that I got off of somebody here:
Posted Image

always looking for non Reebok L & XL shells......

#4 Buffalo boy

Buffalo boy
  • LocationBuffalo

Posted 21 December 2011 - 05:17 PM

Mine are looking for a good home :D

Posted Image
Go Sabres!

#5 btell

btell

Posted 21 December 2011 - 11:24 PM

Currently have 3 pairs of custom Warrior pants. Great protection and very light compared to others on the market.

#6 dkmiller3356

dkmiller3356
  • LocationMerrick, NY

Posted 02 January 2012 - 09:32 PM

I'm in the process of ordering custom Franchise pants from Joe and I'd appreciate some advice.

Def having them shortened 1 inch. Thats a no brainer I'm only 5'10"
Question 1: I plan on having the waist taken in 1 inch - I'm a 40 and when I tried on theXL over my pants (jeans) they were perfect. I figure deducting 1 inch would account for the jeans and feel just right. Agree?
Question 2: I'm trying to decide whether or not to get the beefed up plastics. I like the way the retail one's feel - light and slim down the hip. Do the beefed up plastics change the "feel" of the pants? Are the bulkier as a result?

Thanks guys - appreciate the feedback and advice.

-Dave

#7 warrenmiller11

warrenmiller11

Posted 03 January 2012 - 01:19 AM

had two pairs of pro stock warrior pant so far both with the beefed up plastiks anf six pack protection and they feel great. awesome mobility and you dont have to think twice before going in the corner to play the puck with the 6.5 250 d-men coming at you full speed to finish off his check.

#8 KidCoyote

KidCoyote
  • LocationBrantford, ON

Posted 03 January 2012 - 01:28 AM

I've got the same pair as you Dupes.

#9 dkmiller3356

dkmiller3356
  • LocationMerrick, NY

Posted 03 January 2012 - 08:39 AM

had two pairs of pro stock warrior pant so far both with the beefed up plastiks anf six pack protection and they feel great. awesome mobility and you dont have to think twice before going in the corner to play the puck with the 6.5 250 d-men coming at you full speed to finish off his check.

Great.

Do you feel/see more bulk however? Do the pants show that they are more padded?

#10 jmac27

jmac27
  • LocationRedwood City, CA

Posted 11 January 2012 - 06:20 PM

For those of you that have both, is there any difference in quality/fit between pro-stock Warrior pants and the custom version? The customs are a one-piece pant, correct?

#11 Buffalo boy

Buffalo boy
  • LocationBuffalo

Posted 12 January 2012 - 06:26 PM

The custom Franchise are a one piece pant jmac. The spine protector has been upgraded and is beefier and slightly wider

The leg zippers come with a velcro closure which is also being added to some pro Hustlers this year

To me the legs are slightly wider than a pro stock Hustler

The quality is total Warrior. Well made Canadian gear. That is all you can ask for

The pro padding option (beefed up plastics) offers outstanding pro quality protection with great range of motion just like a Hustler

Hope this helps
Go Sabres!

#12 th6252

th6252

Posted 12 January 2012 - 09:31 PM

anyone know if they can shorten the kidney padding on customs?

#13 dkmiller3356

dkmiller3356
  • LocationMerrick, NY

Posted 14 January 2012 - 09:13 AM

anyone know if they can shorten the kidney padding on customs?

I had wanted the waist brought in an inch on mine and they really couldn't do it so I doubt they could do that. Well... they would have if I wanted to pay an insane price. That being said, Joe was awesome to work with!!

#14 dkmiller3356

dkmiller3356
  • LocationMerrick, NY

Posted 06 February 2012 - 05:33 PM

Got my custom Franchise pants today. Beefed up plastics, all black with yellow embroidery. They look great - pretty basic really which is what I wanted. The key though is they FIT great. The length is -1 so now they aren't too long. The waist feels great too. Overall I am a happy camper and thank Warrior for making customization possible.

#15 xmasterpx

xmasterpx

Posted 07 February 2012 - 09:04 AM

Mine are looking for a good home :D

Posted Image

are you looking to sell these pants?! info please?

#16 Too Old

Too Old
  • LocationIowa

Posted 16 May 2012 - 12:48 PM

Custom Franchises...

Posted Image

#17 uclahockey707

uclahockey707

Posted 16 May 2012 - 12:52 PM

Look great Steve.

Interesting cut around the waist, I like them!

#18 btell

btell

Posted 16 May 2012 - 07:48 PM

What are the specs on your Tampa pants Too Old? Was there any additional cost for the 'lighting stripe'?

#19 Yetso

Yetso
  • LocationLas Vegas, Nevada

Posted 16 May 2012 - 08:02 PM

What are the specs on your Tampa pants Too Old? Was there any additional cost for the 'lighting stripe'?

+$45 for NHL striping via PSHG
Phrasing people! Phrasing!!!

#20 Too Old

Too Old
  • LocationIowa

Posted 16 May 2012 - 09:16 PM

I just asked for Tampa Bay pants. The customizer doesn't have the correct designations for the stripe, nor the Montreal blue with is the correct color, etc... so PSHG said just put white/black for the stripe, blue for the rest and they'd take care of making sure they were right. They were $199 + $45 + $19 shipping for a total of $263. Very reasonable IMO considering they're custom pants, I went with a -1" length as well. They were listed as Hustler pants but in the midst of the time while waiting they changed to Franchise on the customizer and that's what I got.