Photo

pro stock jersey sizing !

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#21 - M

- M

Posted 09 June 2017 - 11:42 AM

Those are ultrafil, not edge material. I find the sleeves fit more generous than edge jerseys.

If your bag has wheels, you don't.

#22 sveyland1

sveyland1

Posted 09 June 2017 - 02:25 PM

Those are ultrafil, not edge material. I find the sleeves fit more generous than edge jerseys.

Thanks! What about width across the chest. How do they compare to Edge jerseys?

#23 cjprit

cjprit
  • LocationHampton Roads

Posted 09 June 2017 - 09:26 PM

Might be a stupid question but what are the differences between a 1.0 and a 2.0 edge practice jersey? What should I look for to tell the difference between the two?

IG:craigjprit

#24 jordanm

jordanm
  • LocationVancouver

Posted 11 June 2017 - 01:07 AM

Might be a stupid question but what are the differences between a 1.0 and a 2.0 edge practice jersey? What should I look for to tell the difference between the two?

The quickest way may be for the sizing along the front bottom hem. "1.0" is stitched directly onto jersey while the 2.0 has a tag with the size number on it stitched onto jersey

MIC Franchise gloves for sale? PM me!
@myfriendmonty

https://www.instagra...m/jordanmoffat/

#25 - M

- M

Posted 11 June 2017 - 11:54 AM

Thanks! What about width across the chest. How do they compare to Edge jerseys?

They will be the same.  The width across the chest will be the same.  Pro jerseys are sized according to this measurement multiplied by 2.  (ex. 28" across the chest is a size 56)

1.0 and 2.0 are unofficial names given to jerseys by collectors in the hobby.  It stems from the original run of Edge game jerseys (7187) and the later release made with Air-Knit instead of Edge (7287).  The difference materials is the easiest way to tell and the same translates to practice jerseys.

The Ultrafil jerseys with the size embroidered onto them are from before the Edge era of jerseys.

#26 sveyland1

sveyland1

Posted 11 June 2017 - 12:49 PM

They will be the same. The width across the chest will be the same. Pro jerseys are sized according to this measurement multiplied by 2. (ex. 28" across the chest is a size 56).

But I have an old Jofa Center Ice Practice Jersey size 54 and it's enormous compared to my Reebok Edge Practice Jerseys. That's why I'm afraid that the Ultrafil might also be a much larger jersey when compared to Edge.

#27 Junkyard Athletic

Junkyard Athletic
  • LocationUSA

Posted 11 June 2017 - 03:32 PM

Reviving an old topic....does anyone know if the Reebok Jerseys with the size stitched in white thread on the bottom are Edge Jerseys? Or is it a pre edge much larger size jersey.

Specifically I am looking at this: https://cdn3.bigcomm...80.1280.jpg?c=2

But I am not sure if it will be huge compared to the Edge 3.0 size 56 I wear now. Anyone know?

Much larger. This jersey was made using the old 6700 patterns.

#threadcloser

#28 - M

- M

Posted 11 June 2017 - 07:51 PM

But I have an old Jofa Center Ice Practice Jersey size 54 and it's enormous compared to my Reebok Edge Practice Jerseys. That's why I'm afraid that the Ultrafil might also be a much larger jersey when compared to Edge.

The cut of the older style jerseys will fit larger but the chest measurement is the same.

#29 cjprit

cjprit
  • LocationHampton Roads

Posted 13 June 2017 - 10:28 AM

1.0 and 2.0 are unofficial names given to jerseys by collectors in the hobby.  It stems from the original run of Edge game jerseys (7187) and the later release made with Air-Knit instead of Edge (7287).  The difference materials is the easiest way to tell and the same translates to practice jerseys.

The Ultrafil jerseys with the size embroidered onto them are from before the Edge era of jerseys.

Ahh good to know! Thanks for the help

IG:craigjprit

#30 flyers88

flyers88
  • LocationAlpharetta, GA

Posted 26 June 2017 - 09:23 PM

Reviving an old topic....does anyone know if the Reebok Jerseys with the size stitched in white thread on the bottom are Edge Jerseys? Or is it a pre edge much larger size jersey.

Specifically I am looking at this: https://cdn3.bigcomm...80.1280.jpg?c=2

But I am not sure if it will be huge compared to the Edge 3.0 size 56 I wear now. Anyone know?

I purchased this jersey in 56 and it's HUGE! Armpit to armpit is 28". Sleeve opening is 7". Center part of sleeve at its widest point is 11". Center back to end of sleeve is 37". Full length top to bottom is 34".

Pretty much going to remove the fight strap and use that on another jersey at this point. Good thing the jersey was only $20.

#31 Hills

Hills
  • LocationNiagara Ontario

Posted 27 June 2017 - 09:31 AM

Pre-edge. Should fit bigger than edge style.

Whoops, many people answered before I could.

#32 sveyland1

sveyland1

Posted 27 June 2017 - 10:16 AM

I purchased this jersey in 56 and it's HUGE! Armpit to armpit is 28". Sleeve opening is 7". Center part of sleeve at its widest point is 11". Center back to end of sleeve is 37". Full length top to bottom is 34".

Pretty much going to remove the fight strap and use that on another jersey at this point. Good thing the jersey was only $20.

Yea that's what I figured about this jersey. Well if you are scraping it for parts any plans to remove the NYR liberty shield? I'd take it off your hands ;-)