Photo

Close and Thanks

• Please log in to reply
125 replies to this topic

#1 SnipinFest9

SnipinFest9
  • LocationOttawa, Ontario

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:09 PM

Ok as some of you might or might not know I currently have a Base Kreps for sale in the stick section. Last night i received a pm from a use name "Gmak" who told me he was interested in the stick and was down for a negotiation. I said I was pretty firm on the price of $80 which i felt was a good deal on a brand new stick. He asked pages and pages of questions for me to answer. He told me to send several more photos of the stick. I told him "alright just don't back out" and he said okay. Sent him a picture of the oval (my team logo) about 5 minutes later but he asked 2 times in the 5 minutes if I have sent out the photo.. Patience lol. He did not thank me for the photo he just offered me $45 dollars for a brand new stick. I don't know about you guys but I think that is quite low. Disagreed to the low offer and he was telling me how he can get brand new Datsyuk sticks for 80 bucks. I would gladly like to here his source... I told him he already committed on the 80 dollar stick and he kept arguing.. and so on. So i told him I would leave bad feedback on his profile since he already agreed to buying the stick and he told me if I did it he would "Gladly do the same". For what?? lol what did I do to you. We had an agreement. This morning when I checked the profile it said I have received bad feedback from "Gmack" it said "lied about being pro stock. Never negotianol!" Never in my thread did it ever say pro stock. my name D.Yeung is not found in the nhl and my team logo is not found in any professional league. Take a hint. I said INTERMEDIATE STICK. last time i checked no nhl players used a intermediate stick. and only 5 players in the nhl use base. 

After I realized this was the guy comenting on multiple posts saying "Hit me with a shaft" or something along those lines.

If I am wrong in this situation please tell and I will accept the negative feedback

But if I am right I would like to have the feedback removed from my profile please.

Link to the stick can be found here----- http://www.sports2k....ew/#entry151698

Thanks,

Dez

If you need Maple Leafs Gear do NOT PM me

#2 prhockey41

prhockey41
  • LocationPittsburgh, PA

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:15 PM

I think both are wrong to be honest. There's nothing wrong with trying to know what you're buying. He just asked for more pictures. As a seller, it's your obligation to do so and I didn't think it's right to make him commit to buying the stick if he decides to back out because of those pictures. However, the negative feedback on your profile is obviously in retaliation and should also be removed. Both of you should just accept that the deal didn't work out and move on with your lives.

WTB (longshots):

• Letang, Hossa, Yakupov, Datsyuk, Duchene, Kane, Karlsson, Ovi, Vanek, Hall, Gaborik, Malkin, Crosby, Kovalchuk, Lidstrom, RNH, Tavares, Landeskog gloves
  • Eberle, Kessel, Giroux, Ovi, Iginla stick

#3 Cao

Cao
  • LocationVancouver

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:49 PM

Yeah but Gmak keeps bumping old topics and asking people to message him so I'm pretty sure he's more of a dumbass.

#4 NjStarsHockey

NjStarsHockey
  • LocationNJ

Posted 30 September 2013 - 04:02 PM

Ive known the kid for awhile.  Hes the most annoying kid ever, no patience , and he always does that  shit with me.  Hes lowballed me, hes backed out of COUNTLESS deals, he bought a stick from me, decided he didnt want it anymore and asked for his money back, when I said no he gave his dad the phone trying to convince me to refund him

#5 NjStarsHockey

NjStarsHockey
  • LocationNJ

Posted 30 September 2013 - 04:04 PM

And hes offered me $75 for my game used kovalchuk 

#6 cott1

cott1

Posted 30 September 2013 - 04:04 PM

will you accept trades?
please PM me
Leave the gun, take the cannoli.

Click here to leave feedback Cott1 *NEW* Feedback Profile
Click here to view past feedback thread Cott1 *OLD* Feedback Thread

#7 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 30 September 2013 - 04:07 PM

Ok as some of you might or might not know I currently have a Base Kreps for sale in the stick section. Last night i received a pm from a use name "Gmak" who told me he was interested in the stick and was down for a negotiation. I said I was pretty firm on the price of $80 which i felt was a good deal on a brand new stick. He asked pages and pages of questions for me to answer. He told me to send several more photos of the stick. I told him "alright just don't back out" and he said okay. Sent him a picture of the oval (my team logo) about 5 minutes later but he asked 2 times in the 5 minutes if I have sent out the photo.. Patience lol. He did not thank me for the photo he just offered me $45 dollars for a brand new stick. I don't know about you guys but I think that is quite low. Disagreed to the low offer and he was telling me how he can get brand new Datsyuk sticks for 80 bucks. I would gladly like to here his source... I told him he already committed on the 80 dollar stick and he kept arguing.. and so on. So i told him I would leave bad feedback on his profile since he already agreed to buying the stick and he told me if I did it he would "Gladly do the same". For what?? lol what did I do to you. We had an agreement. This morning when I checked the profile it said I have received bad feedback from "Gmack" it said "lied about being pro stock. Never negotianol!" Never in my thread did it ever say pro stock. my name D.Yeung is not found in the nhl and my team logo is not found in any professional league. Take a hint. I said INTERMEDIATE STICK. last time i checked no nhl players used a intermediate stick. and only 5 players in the nhl use base. 

After I realized this was the guy comenting on multiple posts saying "Hit me with a shaft" or something along those lines.

If I am wrong in this situation please tell and I will accept the negative feedback

But if I am right I would like to have the feedback removed from my profile please.

Link to the stick can be found here----- http://www.sports2k....ew/#entry151698

Thanks,

Dez

Let me first say that this site is turning into Jerry Springer one day at a time.

"...was interested in the stick and was down for a negotiation."

What I have gathered from your description of this transaction (highlighted in red) is Gmak was interested in the stick and wanted to negotiate a price. You provided him with that price and he proceeded to ask questions and request pictures, something any buyer would do. Granted it may have been too many questions, but nonetheless they were questions that he has the right to ask.

"I told him "alright just don't back out" and he said okay..."

So far, he has agreed not to back out. Back out on what? He has made you an offer which you refused. Now you must counter-offer or explain that you are fixed on your original price. He can either pay it or the negotiation is over and you move on with your lives.

"I told him he already committed on the 80 dollar stick and he kept arguing..."

Why are you telling him that he committed to paying $80 for the stick? No where do I see that he agreed to any price at all! He made you a lowball offer but it ends there. I dont see anywhere him accepting to pay $80 for the stick.

I am just playing devil's advocate here. There may be things you left out, but for now all I see is two people that couldnt come to an agreement. There is no need for any negative feedback to be left on either party.

NHL teams could care less that you want a pair of brand new Warrior Luxe/Franchise custom thumb loop super custom digi toilet paper soft palm with double added reinforced custom Warrior logo backhand padding gloves or a 17 flex double kreps curve upside down toe hook stick from your fav player/team. -Bakes

#3k gsdhead.gif

#8 SnipinFest9

SnipinFest9

Posted 30 September 2013 - 04:12 PM

Let me first say that this site is turning into Jerry Springer one day at a time.

"...was interested in the stick and was down for a negotiation."

What I have gathered from your description of this transaction (highlighted in red) is Gmak was interested in the stick and wanted to negotiate a price. You provided him with that price and he proceeded to ask questions and request pictures, something any buyer would do. Granted it may have been too many questions, but nonetheless they were questions that he has the right to ask.

"I told him "alright just don't back out" and he said okay..."

So far, he has agreed not to back out. Back out on what? He has made you an offer which you refused. Now you must counter-offer or explain that you are fixed on your original price. He can either pay it or the negotiation is over and you move on with your lives.

"I told him he already committed on the 80 dollar stick and he kept arguing..."

Why are you telling him that he committed to paying $80 for the stick? No where do I see that he agreed to any price at all! He made you a lowball offer but it ends there. I dont see anywhere him accepting to pay $80 for the stick.

I am just playing devil's advocate here. There may be things you left out, but for now all I see is two people that couldnt come to an agreement. There is no need for any negative feedback to be left on either party.

thanks however the offer came after i sent all the pictures and answered the questions. Yea i did leave some stuff out,  I already deleted the convo but decided not the trash the thread with quotes and quotes. I did say I was firm on price.

#9 cott1

cott1

Posted 30 September 2013 - 04:14 PM

what's the lowest you will go?
can you send me pics?

#10 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 30 September 2013 - 04:19 PM

thanks however the offer came after i sent all the pictures and answered the questions. Yea i did leave some stuff out,  I already deleted the convo but decided not the trash the thread with quotes and quotes. I did say I was firm on price.

I understand the offer came after you sent pics and answered questions. That's usually how negotiations go lol. It still doesnt change the fact that he never agreed to pay $80 regardless of how firm you were on the price.

NHL teams could care less that you want a pair of brand new Warrior Luxe/Franchise custom thumb loop super custom digi toilet paper soft palm with double added reinforced custom Warrior logo backhand padding gloves or a 17 flex double kreps curve upside down toe hook stick from your fav player/team. -Bakes

#3k gsdhead.gif

#11 cott1

cott1

Posted 30 September 2013 - 04:31 PM

do you take personal checks?

#12 prhockey41

prhockey41
  • LocationPittsburgh, PA

Posted 30 September 2013 - 04:36 PM

do you take personal checks?

Lol cotts heard it all

WTB (longshots):

• Letang, Hossa, Yakupov, Datsyuk, Duchene, Kane, Karlsson, Ovi, Vanek, Hall, Gaborik, Malkin, Crosby, Kovalchuk, Lidstrom, RNH, Tavares, Landeskog gloves

#13 Gr8erade

Gr8erade

Posted 30 September 2013 - 04:56 PM

Why you hatin on him? LOL

#14 ibeck

ibeck
  • LocationMontreal, Quebec

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:25 PM

HA! sucks when you have a deal with someone and they back out eh? 

#karma

"When you have and you love it, you can go all the time"-Alex Ovechkin

"The difference between an amateur and a pro is that an amateur does it when he wants to do it, a pro does it because he wants to do it" -Ryan Walter

Member #657

#15 Gr8erade

Gr8erade

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:26 PM

#karma

^Agreed, and on the karma too.

#16 SnipinFest9

SnipinFest9

#karma

mine wasn't 3 pages of questions

#17 SnipinFest9

SnipinFest9

saw this coming.. close before it gets out of hand

#18 SnipinFest9

SnipinFest9

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:27 PM

^Agreed, and on the karma too.

still wondering when i had the deal in plafce

#19 ibeck

ibeck
  • LocationMontreal, Quebec

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:27 PM

mine wasn't 3 pages of questions

We had a deal in place and the next day you told me you all of a sudden needed to pay your dad back. You said you'll pay me tomorrow, I even had the glove package wrapped with address ready to go. Maybe I should leave you bad feedback.

"When you have and you love it, you can go all the time"-Alex Ovechkin

"The difference between an amateur and a pro is that an amateur does it when he wants to do it, a pro does it because he wants to do it" -Ryan Walter

Member #657

#20 prhockey41

prhockey41
  • LocationPittsburgh, PA

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:28 PM

Close it so I can say what I want without having to hear people talk shit on me

WTB (longshots):