Brand New Pro-Stock CCM stage 2 team, Europe Bauer NXG, Reebok Rib Core, Reebok Ai9,

Pro-stock nhl custom Bauer reebok warrior ccm cheap deal

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Prostockpro_*

Guest_Prostockpro_*

Posted 21 November 2013 - 09:32 PM

I have pro stock sticks can get team ccm stage 2. Rib cores rapped in 20k reebok nhl edition. Bauer NXG Europe edition. Have ai9 reebok 20k reebok
Will ship where ever need!

Price 160 for ccm stage2 can do cheaper for bigger orders. I got sticks as low as $90

All sticks are Brand New never used Pro-stock

Email me for info pictures prostockpro@gmail.com.

Chad

#2 dmare13

dmare13
  • LocationOC, California

Posted 21 November 2013 - 10:42 PM

what patterns are available?

Always looking for some Nasty Toe Curves in a Righty

#3 Dupes

Dupes

Posted 21 November 2013 - 10:43 PM

Do you own a shop?

Follow us: Instagram: http://instagram.com/sports2k_com#
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pro-Stock-Hockey-Sports2Kcom/151010068304116

#4 Liddy019

Liddy019

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:02 PM

I'm interested!!!
Liddy:-)

#5 Guest_Prostockpro_*

Guest_Prostockpro_*

Posted 22 November 2013 - 01:36 AM

I just upload some pictures. http://s990.photobuc...tml?sort=3&o=38

I will make a inventory list tomorrow am.

I can also order custom RBz stage 2 team sticks takes 2 weeks in curve and flex to your preference.

#6 Guest_Prostockpro_*

Guest_Prostockpro_*

Posted 22 November 2013 - 01:39 AM

The ribcores are wrapped in 20k decals.. They are made in the Canadian reebok factory best quality. Made for nhl.

#7 skleiner1

skleiner1
  • LocationToronto, Ontario

Posted 22 November 2013 - 02:03 AM

What are the specs on these? I'm sure people are curious to flex, curves, hands and codes on the sticks :)

Instagram - Sports2K
- skleiner
Twitter - @Sports2K
- @skleiner1

#8 Guest_Prostockpro_*

Guest_Prostockpro_*

Posted 22 November 2013 - 02:07 AM

I will post an inventory list tomorrow. When I get back to the office

#9 Guest_Alfonsogol_*

Guest_Alfonsogol_*

Posted 22 November 2013 - 02:56 PM

The funniest movie of the season so far, Despicable Me 2 can be a hilarious but slightly inferior follow up to the first we seen three years past. The makers of this movie, this time, determined to locate as many ways possible to generate audience jest where they succeeded hugely by providing more screen time to the minions and their typical antics however, what is overlooked is the emotional center of the tale, that matter which joined around so nicely in the very first film, the relationship between Gru and his 3 little women. Delivery Man official trailer As a result of its leaning towards it's own self-referential quality than being a apocalyptic survival film, This is actually the End is ultimately a fan film for those Judd Apatow crowd. Presume Jay and Silent Bob Strike Again for Kevin Smith's Viewaskew World In the event that you never enjoyed any of the comedies from the Judd Apatow team, this picture isn't likely to change you. If you do not like none of the actors, I had tell you to simply bypass it altogether. I am a part of the Apatow audience and like these actors, and despite that, it felt like watching one gigantic inside joke.

#10 SSG_Beantown33

SSG_Beantown33
  • LocationGrafton, MA

Posted 22 November 2013 - 03:30 PM

I am currently using one of thse *team RBZ2

not from this guy but the sticks are nice, I am willing to pick up another

#11 BostonBruins

BostonBruins
  • LocationMassachusetts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 11:27 AM

Waiting on a list for the bauers I'm seriously interested
Always looking for BOSTON BRUINS gear!

Looking for Tampa Bay Lightning 3rd Set. Practice Jersey in Size 56, Size medium shell, 13 inch bauer/apx gloves.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Pro-stock, nhl, custom, Bauer, reebok, warrior, ccm, cheap, deal