Photo

Pro Stock Stick Codes - What do you have

• Please log in to reply
1300 replies to this topic

#21 greghughes

greghughes
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 10 December 2013 - 12:08 AM

atta girl steph, have this chart saved on my computer from phew. great idea!

Looking for retro Ducks set!

#22 Oey444

Oey444
  • LocationWinnipeg

Posted 10 December 2013 - 12:24 AM

this is an awesome resource to have! So freakin' organized and laid out clearly..

Great job Steph!

Go Sens Go!

Go Jets Go!

Always interested in any Sens gear.

LF: Spezza Luxes/Coverts, Kovy Luxes, EK65 Coverts, EK65 gear in general

#23 HSelect09

HSelect09

Posted 10 December 2013 - 12:25 AM

It was listed as a Ribcor. You could only see the SV in the photo of the curve that included the shaft as well.

From what I tried, it has the same blade as the RIbcor ....

It do not has the ribs but feals lighter than a 20k and for sure it has not the same puck feal as a 20k !

So I think that it is a reebok ribcor with a different flex pofile ... Seems weird cuz the ribs are suposed to be the big technologie in the stick ... But honestly I tried a retail ribcor and the SV with out ribs and I prefer the SV ... It might be because of my style of shooting but I fins it amazing for shooting !

#24 HSelect09

HSelect09

Posted 10 December 2013 - 12:27 AM

Ribcores always have RI, I'll find out what RC is though later this week...

RC = RibCor

So its a SV ribcor I think ...

#25 skleiner1

skleiner1
  • LocationToronto, Ontario

Posted 10 December 2013 - 12:34 AM

Source? There are no ribs on the stick lol

Just emailed my rep so I guess we will see  :rolleyes:. A lot of pro sticks have different blades than the shaft, RC might be the blade type which may be why it felt different

Instagram - Sports2K
- skleiner
Twitter - @Sports2K
- @skleiner1

#26 HSelect09

HSelect09

Posted 10 December 2013 - 12:38 AM

Source? There are no ribs on the stick lol

Just emailed my rep so I guess we will see :)

Just used my logic , like I wrote just before ... The stick is exactly the same as the one with ribs ... Same blade ect ... So it think its a ribcor with a different flex profile ... Ribcor is only the name of the stick do ...

Anyway lets see what the rep as to say !

#27 NjStarsHockey

NjStarsHockey
  • LocationNJ

Posted 10 December 2013 - 12:39 AM

Thats what I thought the entire time, I heard that the ribs are on the inside or something like that.  I have never seen a pro with ribs on their ribcor

#28 skleiner1

skleiner1

Posted 10 December 2013 - 12:45 AM

Ribcore isn't just the name of the stick, it's the name of the flex technology. NJ you're right the ribs could be on the inside though!

All my ribcores that I've gotten have been paint overs, most big names don't use the ribcore flexes just the blade (25K). Like how most pros order one95 Bauer blades

Feds does use the ribs though haha and he's awesome 

Instagram - Sports2K
- skleiner
Twitter - @Sports2K
- @skleiner1

#29 skleiner1

skleiner1

Posted 10 December 2013 - 12:50 AM

atta girl steph, have this chart saved on my computer from phew. great idea!

this is an awesome resource to have! So freakin' organized and laid out clearly..

Great job Steph!

after all this info is explained/pictured/laid out on a golden platter, if you haven't figured it out.................. go ahead............ step away from the computer/mobile device................ and take a lap.

Thanks guys!! You da bomb, that's why I do it!!

Instagram - Sports2K
- skleiner
Twitter - @Sports2K
- @skleiner1

#30 olioli

olioli
  • LocationBearded Clam County

Posted 10 December 2013 - 05:18 AM

Steph this is swesome!! Thank you!

#31 NovaHands

NovaHands
  • LocationBoston, MA

Posted 10 December 2013 - 08:58 AM

I have a pro-stock Ribcor that does not have the ribs.  It's got the SV code on it.  Always figured it was a repaint but now I know it's probably not.  Nice!

#32 Share5746

Share5746

Posted 10 December 2013 - 10:05 AM

I have a pro stock ribcor as well with the SV code. Would love to find out if it was actually real!

#33 JLP15

JLP15
  • LocationEarth

Posted 10 December 2013 - 10:58 AM

Thanks for doing this Steph!! If your ribcor does not have RI on the namebar it is a repaint. Simple as that!

#34 JLP15

JLP15
  • LocationEarth

Posted 10 December 2013 - 10:59 AM

after all this info is explained/pictured/laid out on a golden platter, if you haven't figured it out.................. go ahead............ step away from the computer/mobile device................ and take a lap.

HAHAHAHAH THIS!! You tell em Miller

#35 splitbtw

splitbtw
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 10 December 2013 - 02:36 PM

Ribcore isn't just the name of the stick, it's the name of the flex technology. NJ you're right the ribs could be on the inside though!

All my ribcores that I've gotten have been paint overs, most big names don't use the ribcore flexes just the blade (25K). Like how most pros order one95 Bauer blades

Feds does use the ribs though haha and he's awesome 

First this thread has been lacking on many sites, so thanks because this is awesome. 

Second, regarding the bold, is this what is on many G3 Bauer pro stocks, or could the small checkerboard weave be anything else?

#36 skleiner1

skleiner1

Posted 10 December 2013 - 03:09 PM

Thanks guys I'm glad you can use this as a resource now. And I appreciate all the love... Took a while but wanted it to have everything. Of course there are a lot of unknowns and things missing but that's what this site is all about!

I'm working on the RibCore stuff just waiting to hear back from a rep about the RC haha

And yep that's what most if not all G3 sticks have as the blade, most durable one out there and goes really well with the flex profile!
Instagram - Sports2K
- skleiner
Twitter - @Sports2K
- @skleiner1

#37 NjStarsHockey

NjStarsHockey
  • LocationNJ

Posted 10 December 2013 - 04:01 PM

Thanks again Steph 

#38 usadangles1991

usadangles1991

Posted 10 December 2013 - 07:01 PM

I was interested in the stick NjStarsHockey posted pics of and the only way I'm buying it if it is a Ribcor or a Nexus/G3 Flex profile, so I am interested in what this rep has to say and what others who have tried SVs have to say.

New York Rangers

Edmonton Oilers

Team USA

#39 NovaHands

NovaHands
  • LocationBoston, MA

Posted 10 December 2013 - 09:47 PM

Any idea what an A26 on a Bauer is?  I saw A26B, but not A26.

#40 mersss

mersss
  • LocationMontreal, CAN

Posted 10 December 2013 - 09:51 PM

^Pretty sure it's a Retail APX