Photo

Eagle Hockey Custom Gloves

• Please log in to reply
955 replies to this topic

#721 Fooj

Fooj
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 28 April 2017 - 07:26 AM

They feel nice! not as wide as i was expecting.  I have to great in the fingers bc of the taper

IG: Fooj Media

#722 Hokie

Hokie
  • LocationWashington, DC

Posted 28 April 2017 - 11:44 AM

Finally in,

13" CP94

+1/4" fingers

white mesh 1/2" taper gussets

black goat fingers

full inserts

double stuffed backhand pad

3/4" mini gretzky cuff

black liner

Beauties!  Why the leather fingers?

#723 Fooj

Fooj
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 28 April 2017 - 01:12 PM

Just cause.  I dont like the look of faded tuftek so i tried this.  Im hearing the leather shows wear easier but oh well.  

#724 Gordo

Gordo

Posted 28 April 2017 - 06:40 PM

Nice gloves, love the fingers.

#725 Nickerjones

Nickerjones

Posted 28 April 2017 - 06:50 PM

Fingers look sweet and so does the pinky stripe. I guess it's time to finally order some customs. 

#726 Tapiolaboy13

Tapiolaboy13

Posted 28 April 2017 - 07:53 PM

Has anyone had single piece fingers modded/converted to 2-piece? I have some beauty vintage little Caesars eagles with orange leather one piece fingers that I would love to use a bit more but nervous to ruin them with sloppy craftsmanship if I send them in. Thanks for any info anyone has.

#727 jordanm

jordanm
  • LocationVancouver

Posted 28 April 2017 - 07:59 PM

Fingers look sweet and so does the pinky stripe. I guess it's time to finally order some customs. 

wha? with the amount of eagles you have i always assumed you had to have at least 1 pair of customs!

MIC Franchise gloves for sale? PM me!
@myfriendmonty

https://www.instagra...m/jordanmoffat/

#728 Nickerjones

Nickerjones

Posted 28 April 2017 - 08:17 PM

wha? with the amount of eagles you have i always assumed you had to have at least 1 pair of customs!

HAHA i have designed so many custom gloves but never pulled the trigger because Im so indecisive. Plus I have so many gloves Im not sure what I exactly want. I just received a $200 source for sports card so the only logical thing is to finally get those customs. I am digging that pinky stripe. Im thinking Gray and Navy

#729 jordanm

jordanm
  • LocationVancouver

Posted 28 April 2017 - 08:34 PM

HAHA i have designed so many custom gloves but never pulled the trigger because Im so indecisive. Plus I have so many gloves Im not sure what I exactly want. I just received a $200 source for sports card so the only logical thing is to finally get those customs. I am digging that pinky stripe. Im thinking Gray and Navy

oh yea man, so many options especially once you start going through this thread to see what they can do

MIC Franchise gloves for sale? PM me!
@myfriendmonty

https://www.instagra...m/jordanmoffat/

#730 Nickerjones

Nickerjones

Posted 28 April 2017 - 09:26 PM

oh yea man, so many options especially once you start going through this thread to see what they can do

Oh I know what they can do that's been my problem. So many options. I'm afraid once I create one pair I'll have 100 soon ;) 

#731 Fooj

Fooj
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 16 May 2017 - 07:54 PM

anyone have any experiences with eagle repalming?  Debating if its the way to go vs Pats.  Excluding msh3 which is a good reason to go eagle.

#732 Hyuen88

Hyuen88
  • LocationVancouver

Posted 16 May 2017 - 09:21 PM

Had my TPS rebrands palmed in MSH3 from Eagle and mesh gussets. Service is great, turn around time is quick and think it just slightly cheaper than Pat. Would recommend if you want new Eagle palms

HK #17

Feedback

#733 shoeshine boy

shoeshine boy
  • LocationDecatur, GA

Posted 16 May 2017 - 11:11 PM

I've had Eagle repalm a few of mine. Fair price and quick service

always looking for non Reebok L & XL shells......

#734 Fooj

Fooj
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 16 May 2017 - 11:19 PM

Thanks for the feed back guys, do you know if theyre redo liners too?  

#735 Adam

Adam

Posted 11 July 2017 - 05:04 PM

Bumping this for some fit advice since my last pair of Eagles were pre Vaughn, I'm looking for something that fits relatively close to a 13" mic franchise, the 14" is too long in the fingers which is my major concern, anybody got fit advice on models?

#736 - M

- M

Posted 12 July 2017 - 02:13 AM

Bumping this for some fit advice since my last pair of Eagles were pre Vaughn, I'm looking for something that fits relatively close to a 13" mic franchise, the 14" is too long in the fingers which is my major concern, anybody got fit advice on models?

Every retail pair of Eagle gloves I've tried on felt too long in the fingers.  Don't think you're going to find anything Eagle unless you go custom.

If your bag has wheels, you don't.

#737 flip12

flip12
  • LocationCopenhagen, Denmark

Posted 12 July 2017 - 07:15 AM

Every retail pair of Eagle gloves I've tried on felt too long in the fingers.  Don't think you're going to find anything Eagle unless you go custom.

Every retail pair of Eagle gloves I've tried on felt perfect in the fingers.

#738 Adam

Adam

Posted 12 July 2017 - 07:33 AM

Im going to be going custom, that's not the issue. It's the fit of the models offered that I'm still unsure about

#739 - M

- M

Posted 12 July 2017 - 11:47 PM

Every retail pair of Eagle gloves I've tried on felt perfect in the fingers.

All of the current models feel at least 1/4" longer than other brands.

If your bag has wheels, you don't.

#740 blazer88

blazer88
  • Locationlong island n.y

Posted 13 July 2017 - 12:37 AM

Im going to be going custom, that's not the issue. It's the fit of the models offered that I'm still unsure about

Have custom x844,s with - 1/4 tapered finger gussets. very loose fit,  sent them up to Custom pro repair for tighter palm / gussets work.