Photo

Eagle Hockey Custom Gloves

• Please log in to reply
955 replies to this topic

#761 KidCoyote

KidCoyote
  • LocationBrantford, ON

Posted 16 September 2017 - 07:32 PM

I think the vast majority of people in this thread have ordered without branding so it's pretty well common knowledge at this point...

#762 blazer88

blazer88
  • Locationlong island n.y

Posted 16 September 2017 - 08:03 PM

I ordered those 1 year ago. Now I know.

#763 deh39

deh39

Posted 04 October 2017 - 01:18 PM

Must be a busy time of year... ordered mine on June 20 and 11 weeks later still nothing. Specs for sadness.

Model: Aero Pro (all Portofino)
Size: 14"
Palms: MSH3 w/ Digital Overlay
Gussets: Mesh (White)
Cuff: Hossa
Under-Cuff: Hossa
Name Embroidery: HARVEY (White) - Top Cuff
Remove all additional branding/ logos

Colour is going to be NY Rangers-esque but with the red parts done in kelly green.

And the final result...

Couldn't be more happy with the results, not a single fault or flaw and Jesse @ THS is just the best.  Even with all that is happening at the store he goes above and beyond, if you are thinking of doing custom you'd be crazy not to use him.

22141229_10154998363581769_4085354461972

#764 Monty22

Monty22

Posted 04 October 2017 - 01:49 PM

Whalers colors always look great. Nice gloves!

#765 kevboy555

kevboy555

Posted 04 October 2017 - 02:19 PM

And the final result...

Couldn't be more happy with the results, not a single fault or flaw and Jesse @ THS is just the best. Even with all that is happening at the store he goes above and beyond, if you are thinking of doing custom you'd be crazy not to use him.

22141229_10154998363581769_4085354461972

+1 for Jesse at the Hockey Shop. He is beyond awesome. So sad that the fire ripped through the store. Hopefully in a couple of months they’ll be back up and running.

#766 shoeshine boy

shoeshine boy
  • LocationDecatur, GA

Posted 04 October 2017 - 05:17 PM

+1 for Jesse at the Hockey Shop. He is beyond awesome. So sad that the fire ripped through the store. Hopefully in a couple of months they’ll be back up and running.

they had a fire? nooooooo!!!!!!! all of that beautiful gear???? I used Jesse and The Hockey Shop for my Eagle customs a year ago. I just happened to be in Vancouver when they were done and was able to pick them up. I was a little disappointed that Jesse was off when I showed up.

always looking for non Reebok L & XL shells......

#767 kevboy555

kevboy555

Posted 04 October 2017 - 08:16 PM

they had a fire? nooooooo!!!!!!! all of that beautiful gear???? I used Jesse and The Hockey Shop for my Eagle customs a year ago. I just happened to be in Vancouver when they were done and was able to pick them up. I was a little disappointed that Jesse was off when I showed up.

Yeah, here is the story that was on he local news....

https://www.google.c...ockey-shop/amp/

#768 Awkoshi

Awkoshi

Posted 20 November 2017 - 02:44 PM

Planning another pair of custom eagles so - time to re-bump this thread!

Question for you guys is: I've had a pair of Eagle WC04 mitts (the models released for Canada/USA/Finland, etc). Do you guys have any idea what glove they were based off of (CP94, X__, etc), as well as what size they are? 

I want to say they were based off the CP94 and those gloves were released in 14" but I'd like to be sure. Thanks for all incoming knowledge! 

#769 - M

- M

Posted 20 November 2017 - 09:25 PM

Based off the CP94 for sure.  The X series gloves were a little bit slimmer and had angled back rolls.  I was under the impression all CP94 gloves were 14"?  The 15" versions were labeled CP95 IIRC.

If your bag has wheels, you don't.

#770 Fooj

Fooj
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 21 November 2017 - 10:51 AM

Planning another pair of custom eagles so - time to re-bump this thread!

Question for you guys is: I've had a pair of Eagle WC04 mitts (the models released for Canada/USA/Finland, etc). Do you guys have any idea what glove they were based off of (CP94, X__, etc), as well as what size they are?

I want to say they were based off the CP94 and those gloves were released in 14" but I'd like to be sure. Thanks for all incoming knowledge!

They are 14” with an extended cuff if I remember correctly

IG: Fooj Media

#771 Awkoshi

Awkoshi

Posted 21 November 2017 - 12:49 PM

Sweet! I’m having a tough time deciding which model to go with; I’ll be doing either the CP94 or the X905. Planned colour scheme is a “blackout” glove with black carbon accents, just doing all the back and forth with Eagle to see what I can and can’t do - lots of specs/mods planned.

#772 Fooj

Fooj
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 22 November 2017 - 01:17 PM

straight rolls > angled rolls

IG: Fooj Media

#773 flip12

flip12
  • LocationCopenhagen, Denmark

Posted 22 November 2017 - 02:05 PM

straight rolls > angled rolls

Nah.

t_38101.jpg

#774 Awkoshi

Awkoshi

Posted 23 November 2017 - 07:15 PM

Just emailed my order for an early (perhaps late depending on when I receive it) Christmas pressnt to myself! Waiting for order confirmation but all should be going smoothly, here are the specs I went with.

13” CP94 with 14” fingers.
White Mesh Gussets tapered by 1/4”
Left palm is Digital with an MSH3 overlay, right palm is just digital.
No plastic inserts and the lightest foam package they’d have available.
Black liner, double padded backhand foams.
X905 cuff, hossa undercuff - both -1”
No branding except the logo and the bird on the thumb in white.
Black Carbon pinky stripe and black carbon thumb wedge.

Kelsey at Eagle was phenomenal with answering all my questions and Fooj on the forum was also fantastic - letting me bug him via PM. I would’ve been interested to try out VX Suede or Mustang but without enough exposure to them, they’ll have to be a future endeavor.

#775 qmc93

qmc93

Posted 29 November 2017 - 10:35 AM

Any colour options for the mustang palms other than black?

Also, what is this VX suede I keep reading about?

#776 shoeshine boy

shoeshine boy
  • LocationDecatur, GA

Posted 29 November 2017 - 01:43 PM

No branding except the logo and the bird on the thumb in white.

does this mean no "EAGLE" on the cuff as well?

always looking for non Reebok L & XL shells......

#777 JoeyJ0506

JoeyJ0506
  • LocationPittsburgh, PA

Posted 29 November 2017 - 02:26 PM

Well, I can say that I am in the process of having my first bad experience with Eagle customs. Please understand, I place NONE of the blame on Jesse at The Hockey Shop, NONE.

A gentleman I work with coaches a local high school varsity hockey team. Last year they had Bauer Vapor-Team Gloves (Sidenote: Those things are garbage). Well, they only added a few kids that were not on the team last year for this season, so they could not meet the minimum unit count for a new order from Bauer. I recommended Eagle due to the great service, high-quality of product, no minimum-unit count, and quick turn around. With my help they placed an order for the seven pairs of gloves through Jesse. Everyone was happy.

Well, everyone was happy. It has been a little over 15 weeks since the order was placed (The original maximum lead-time was 12 weeks). I have a pissed off coach, team manager, parents, and players that want their gloves and are texting/calling/emailing me every day wondering where the gloves they paid for are. At this point the team is close to half-way through their season, and we still do not have a delivery date for the gloves from Eagle.

Just very frustrated with how this has been handled.

#778 Awkoshi

Awkoshi

Posted 29 November 2017 - 07:16 PM

does this mean no "EAGLE" on the cuff as well?

Sorry, EAGLE on the cuff will be the only branding. Though I did contemplate blacking it out.

#779 PittFan8

PittFan8
  • LocationChicago, IL

Posted 30 November 2017 - 10:54 AM

Do you guys know what the “base” price is for custom PPF x844s? I want to build a tan pair but just wanted to see what my price was before adding mods

#780 Moose

Moose

Posted 30 November 2017 - 03:13 PM