Photo

Eagle Hockey Custom Gloves

• Please log in to reply
955 replies to this topic

#821 JoeyJ0506

JoeyJ0506
  • LocationPittsburgh, PA

Posted 04 January 2019 - 02:20 PM

Well. I guess getting your own gloves made as you want them. Ive been between Eagle and Warrior for a while. Never did it.
Want to get some old school Gretzky/Messier/Smyth. High cuffs made.

Then, by your definition, and the definition of most people in this community (myself included), no, they do not make custom gloves anymore. Warrior closed their custom/pro plant in Montreal a while ago and with that plant closing they lost the ability/willingness to do the custom modifications that many had become accustom to (cuffs, coloring, materials, etc.) You can go on Warrior.Com/CustomHockey to order gloves now, but you are limited to a step-down from their top-tier product offerings. You also are restricted to only changing colors, and the "color-zones" are pretty restricted at that. To me, it is not worth it.

If you want a truly custom glove the way Warrior previously did it, Eagle is pretty much the only game in town. That being said, their customer service and craftsmanship is top-notch, and the prices are very fair as well. I always recommend Jesse at The Hockey Shop to anyone looking to have Eagle gloves made.

#822 rover

rover
  • LocationNy

Posted 04 January 2019 - 03:45 PM

Good to know. Thanks for clarifying. Was leaning towards Eagle last time I was considering.

#823 rover

rover
  • LocationNy

Posted 04 January 2019 - 03:46 PM

Ill contact Jesse. Thanks JoeyJO506

#824 bluhmd

bluhmd
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 05 January 2019 - 01:51 AM

Two and a half months later, here we are. Thanks to those who suggested I work with Jesse, he was super easy to work with. I didn't have anything crazy going on, so my order was smooth and took about 8 weeks to arrive at my door.

Since MSU PS gloves are rare, I decided to make my own. I guess these are my MSU "tribute" gloves, as I want them. They are 844 Pros. MSH3 palms/gussets, black liner, only cuff roll branding to keep them simple and clean. In addition to Spartans on the cuff, I have my wife's initials and a reference to our pets on the side padding, all matching the tufftek to keep it more discreet and clean looking.

DuARbGaUcAAmRRY.jpg

DuARbGXUwAATxar.jpg

Happy you were able to get what you want! Sorry man, I tried around here but nothing has popped up at all. It's like they burn all their gear or something. I'll still keep an eye out though.

#825 blazer88

blazer88
  • Locationlong island n.y

Posted 05 January 2019 - 02:39 AM

When I want to do customs. I look for a glove with the basic color I want. Then Custom pro repair can do a custom cuff , cuff roll color change ( warrior only ) & pretty much any Mod you want. Best time for us guy's to send  them gear is April

#826 cthockey

cthockey

Posted 07 January 2019 - 07:49 AM

Not sure if you guys end up paying for shipping from Canada if ordering from Jesse but if anyone in the states need help ordering custom Eagle gloves feel free to message me. We order a few pairs a month for customers and are trying to keep the brand alive. Definitely your only go to company for one off customs without having to send them out again for certain modifications. Plenty of options available that should keep most guys happy. 

#827 ntwusc

ntwusc
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 25 January 2019 - 06:42 PM

I got my customs pretty quickly considering I ordered not long before the holidays. I'm really glad I went with the tapered gussets

gallery_771_1049_4026479.jpeg

#828 rover

rover
  • LocationNy

Posted 27 January 2019 - 04:03 PM

Those are nice! What is Jesse's contact info?

#829 blazer88

blazer88

Posted 27 January 2019 - 06:08 PM

Just ordered Custom Eagle pant lowers from Jesse ( jmallette@thehockeyshop.com ) a month ago , the person who Jesse sends the order to at Eagle is Kelsey Nugent ( knugent@grafhockey.com ). If you are having problems with finding a dealer to order for you , Kelsey can help you.

Jesse's Contact Info

#830 blazer88

blazer88

Posted 27 January 2019 - 08:38 PM

I got my customs pretty quickly considering I ordered not long before the holidays. I'm really glad I went with the tapered gussets

Similar colorway to these , I ordered 2 yr's agogallery_1862_1430_332266.jpg

#831 rover

rover
  • LocationNy

Posted 27 January 2019 - 09:48 PM

Jesse's Contact Info

Thanks!

#832 Dupes

Dupes

Posted 03 February 2019 - 09:26 AM

One day I will need to get myself a pair made.

Follow us: Instagram: http://instagram.com/sports2k_com#
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pro-Stock-Hockey-Sports2Kcom/151010068304116

#833 blazer88

blazer88

Posted 13 February 2019 - 01:17 PM

Hey Guy's , Thinking about ordering Eagle Custom gloves. What's the difference between the X844 & X905 models. Does one have a tighter fit than the other. Thank's

#834 blazer88

blazer88

Posted 13 February 2019 - 07:19 PM

Any one

#835 humuhumuhumu

humuhumuhumu
  • LocationOiler fan living in Calgary

Posted 13 February 2019 - 10:59 PM

Honestly, when it came to fit, I could never tell the difference between these two models. Both fit like traditional 4-roll gloves. The 844 looks like a normal 4-roll and the 905 had the angled back rolls. Otherwise, the fit seemed identical to me.

#836 blazer88

blazer88

Posted 14 February 2019 - 11:44 PM

Hey Guy's , Want to use grey for my 905's for the cuff & backhand , but eagle does not offer grey in tufftek. Can do it in portofino. how do you guys that did your gloves in portofino like them. are they much more heavy. Thanks

#837 shoeshine boy

shoeshine boy
  • LocationDecatur, GA

Posted 14 February 2019 - 11:55 PM

Hey Guy's , Want to use grey for my 905's for the cuff & backhand , but eagle does not offer grey in tufftek. Can do it in portofino. how do you guys that did your gloves in portofino like them. are they much more heavy. Thanks

Have you contacted Eagle to confirm that? I have a pair of PPFi that are grey/silver tufftek

always looking for non Reebok L & XL shells......

#838 blazer88

blazer88

Posted 15 February 2019 - 01:35 AM

Grey is not on the customizer in tufftek & Jesse from THS , said they don't offer it in tufftek. really want a grey cuff & backhand. Sent him a mock up  with all portofino. How old are your gloves

#839 blazer88

blazer88

Posted 15 February 2019 - 02:18 AM

is the cuff roll grey or silver

#840 jordanm

jordanm
  • LocationVancouver

Posted 15 February 2019 - 11:15 AM

Grey is not on the customizer in tufftek & Jesse from THS , said they don't offer it in tufftek. really want a grey cuff & backhand. Sent him a mock up with all portofino. How old are your gloves

Contact eagle directly. I ran into a few issues with what Jesse said they couldn't do and what Eagle actually said they could do.

MIC Franchise gloves for sale? PM me!
@myfriendmonty

https://www.instagra...m/jordanmoffat/