Photo

Eagle Hockey Custom Gloves

• Please log in to reply
955 replies to this topic

#861 blazer88

blazer88
  • Locationlong island n.y

Posted 28 August 2019 - 06:41 PM

Don't know if you guy's know that Jesse is no longer with the hockey shop. The new guy for custom gear is Josh Robertson ( jrobertson@thehockeyshop.com ). He helped me today with eagle custom pants , Jesse ordered for me in June                                                                                                           

#862 JBarrera

JBarrera
  • LocationWindsor, ON

Posted 30 August 2019 - 06:09 AM

Can't wait to try these out on the ice.  Of course I have a 1 month break starting now.....

gallery_670_419_1510969.jpg

#863 blazer88

blazer88

Posted 30 August 2019 - 07:14 PM

Very Nice , What Mod's

#864 number_22

number_22

Posted 01 September 2019 - 02:12 AM

Does anybody know if Eagle can also do custom glove patterns, like replicating older models from defunct manufacturers?

#865 Buzz_LightBeer

Buzz_LightBeer

Posted 01 September 2019 - 09:47 AM

Within reason, possibly. What are you trying to replicate?

Good Idea; Whistling while you work.

Bad Idea; Whistling while you eat.

#866 blazer88

blazer88

Posted 01 September 2019 - 11:37 AM

Does anybody know if Eagle can also do custom glove patterns, like replicating older models from defunct manufacturers?

I would doubt that.

#867 number_22

number_22

Posted 01 September 2019 - 01:09 PM

Thinking about some older Easton models, that are not available anymore.

#868 Buzz_LightBeer

Buzz_LightBeer

Posted 01 September 2019 - 04:15 PM

Unless you had a specific model they could copy, I'm going to say no they wouldn't even consider it then

#869 Steelnation248

Steelnation248

Posted 01 September 2019 - 04:46 PM

I don't think they would consider making another company's glove. They won't even make some of their Eagle models if they don't have the molds for them. 

#870 Junkyard Athletic

Junkyard Athletic
  • LocationUSA

Posted 02 September 2019 - 12:16 AM

It wouldn't feel the same as the glove you'd want to replicate, let alone how cost prohibitive it would be.

#threadcloser

#871 number_22

number_22

Posted 03 September 2019 - 04:03 AM

Thanks for your replies guys!

#872 number_22

number_22

Posted 05 September 2019 - 11:56 AM

A bit off-topic, but relating to my previous request, does anybody have an idea if there’s a manufacturer out there that can replicate a glove, or can completely restore gloves (replace the whole shell)? CPR can’t do it.

#873 shoeshine boy

shoeshine boy
  • LocationDecatur, GA

Posted 05 September 2019 - 01:12 PM

A bit off-topic, but relating to my previous request, does anybody have an idea if there’s a manufacturer out there that can replicate a glove, or can completely restore gloves (replace the whole shell)? CPR can’t do it.

I've never heard of anybody offering this. seems like it's just too much to ask. I can't imagine there's much that money and eBay stalking can't get you though.

I'd love a set of these but the rare times they do show up on eBay they're usually out of my price range, too beat up or both.

item_45207_1.jpg

always looking for non Reebok L & XL shells......

#874 Buzz_LightBeer

Buzz_LightBeer

Posted 05 September 2019 - 02:37 PM

Unless someone had the dies to replicate all the pieces, or was willing to hand cut (they won’t be), it’s not going to happen. Plus cost prohibitive as JYA said.

You’d be better off learning how to cut and sew and make your own gloves. Sounds like a joke, but I’m mostly serious.

#875 blazer88

blazer88

Posted 05 September 2019 - 03:34 PM

Yeah , I seen those a few years ago. They are Super Cool !

I've never heard of anybody offering this. seems like it's just too much to ask. I can't imagine there's much that money and eBay stalking can't get you though.

I'd love a set of these but the rare times they do show up on eBay they're usually out of my price range, too beat up or both.

item_45207_1.jpg

#876 number_22

number_22

Posted 05 September 2019 - 04:05 PM

Unless someone had the dies to replicate all the pieces, or was willing to hand cut (they won’t be), it’s not going to happen. Plus cost prohibitive as JYA said.

You’d be better off learning how to cut and sew and make your own gloves. Sounds like a joke, but I’m mostly serious.

Thanks again for your replies! Hmmm... yeah that would be a possibility but more as a measure of last resort.

I wonder if there are any Asian or European manufacturers that could do it... ?

Seems like Warrior was able to do stuff like that a couple of years ago (see image).

Those Rawlings gloves are sweet, I think I recently saw a pair of these somewhere... eBay?

#877 JoeyJ0506

JoeyJ0506
  • LocationPittsburgh, PA

Posted 05 September 2019 - 06:00 PM

Thanks again for your replies! Hmmm... yeah that would be a possibility but more as a measure of last resort.

Seems like Warrior was able to do stuff like that a couple of years ago (see image).

Those Rawlings gloves are sweet, I think I recently saw a pair of these somewhere... eBay?

There was a guy on MSH that had those Warrior-Easton mitts in black Tufftek. Those were sick.

#878 Junkyard Athletic

Junkyard Athletic
  • LocationUSA

Posted 05 September 2019 - 06:46 PM

item_45207_1.jpg

I have two pairs of these, never used.  Got one pair in 96/97ish from a Rawlings product guy, and traded for the second pair at a skateboard shop in a Los Angeles suburb.

Made these when I was at Eagle in October 2005 for Mo. 

The fit was perfect, however, the problem was that we couldn't get him to give us a pair in order to install an air pad in the back of the hand.  We tried making our own, but, it just wasn't the same for him. 

Subsequently, Easton had remade a few pairs for him, then when he went on to the Wings, Warrior made the red ones.

Can almost guarantee these dies never made it over to Vaughn back in 07/08. 

69681988_1293852917454859_63958750988714

#threadcloser

#879 flip12

flip12
  • LocationCopenhagen, Denmark

Posted 06 September 2019 - 03:53 PM

The craftsmanship on the Eagle Mo’s looks amazing. I’ve yet to come across a glove that feels as good as Eagles do. Great stuff Junkyard Athletic.

#880 fpm39

fpm39

Posted 08 September 2019 - 09:09 PM

Split fingers on those Easton’s and you can have all my money!