Photo

Reebok 9k Girdle Sizing

9k girdle rbk reebok sizing

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 bgoldstein

bgoldstein

Posted 24 April 2014 - 09:21 AM

looking to purchase a 9k girdle. i have done a bit of research online and confused on which size would be best for me. i am looking for a snug fit. i am 6'2'' 185lbs with a 32" inch waist. for reference a large 20k pant with the added inch of length fits me well in length but too loose around waist.

i have read with the 9k girdle you should pick the size that fits your waist since the pads are adjustable. i have also read that it fits on the small size and people have sized up from their usual size. i am worried if i get a medium girdle and adjust the leg straps there will be gaps with no protection. with the large, i am worried it will be too loose around the waist and constantly fall down. for those of you with knowledge on the subject, what size do you recommend? thank you for your insight

#2 cott1

cott1

Posted 24 April 2014 - 09:37 AM

Large will definitely be too loose around the waist. Your best bet is a medium
Leave the gun, take the cannoli.

Click here to leave feedback Cott1 *NEW* Feedback Profile
Click here to view past feedback thread Cott1 *OLD* Feedback Thread

#3 special blend

special blend
  • LocationKelowna

Posted 24 April 2014 - 09:40 AM

I would second the medium suggestion. 

I have 36" waist and fit a large fine but prefer a XL. 

#4 Wheelin89

Wheelin89

Posted 24 April 2014 - 10:51 AM

definitely a medium.

#5 kevin92285

kevin92285

Posted 24 April 2014 - 11:23 AM

Agreed, medium is your best bet. I have a 33" waist and i still have the tighten the belt quite a bit. Worst case is you can try to find someone with large leg straps and trade with them? You're not gaining a whole lot though with larges in terms of thigh protection. When I compared them, they were only like 1/2"-1" longer.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 9k, girdle, rbk, reebok, sizing