Photo

The "that's @#!$& ridiculous" on ebay thread

• Please log in to reply
7054 replies to this topic

#21 FATPHILLY

FATPHILLY
  • LocationThe Big City

Posted 09 February 2012 - 05:54 PM

Man I so wish that helmet was cheaper...
ALWAYS LOOKING TO BUY TEAM USA AND FLYERS GEAR..AND ANYTHING ELSE RARE

#22 HockeySavants

HockeySavants
  • LocationEast TN

Posted 10 February 2012 - 01:07 AM

And that pro series glove has been $89 at Peranis genius.

You're not making sense, who are you directing this to?
He shot at the 2 hole....that's what she said

#23 Dupes

Dupes

Posted 10 February 2012 - 08:15 AM

You're not making sense, who are you directing this to?

Hockey World sells the Pro U+ gloves for 89$, thats what he's saying and this is where they came from.
Follow us: Instagram: http://instagram.com/sports2k_com#
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pro-Stock-Hockey-Sports2Kcom/151010068304116

#24 steamers11

steamers11
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 10 February 2012 - 08:21 AM

Not directed at you. A little sarcasm toward dh.

#25 HockeySavants

HockeySavants
  • LocationEast TN

Posted 10 February 2012 - 12:43 PM

Not directed at you. A little sarcasm toward dh.

Ah I was so confused. Speaking of Dharris I got this random but stalker eBay message last night.

"Youve been reported to ebay and mod squad hockey for posting my facebook info up. From what I hear from some true hockey players im friends with around the world that have delt with you..you dont even play the game and you dress as a hockey player for halloween. you are a disgrace to true hawks fans. i cant even call you a bender cause you cant even skate

- dhar4643"

I wonder where he gets his sources from as I recall skating since I was 5 years old and played youth hockey in Zion through high school

I did not post his Facebook info up. But I'm guilty as charged for dressing up as a Hawk on Halloween, I'm sure any of the 1,100 followers I have in twitter can confirm this. Of course I did have a knee injury last year (while crashing into the boards while playing hockey for those sleuths) I'm still rehabbing from and maybe that removed my hockey player card (although I receive US Hockey magazine that only registered players do)

As far as being a disgrace to "true" Hawks fans I picked up a Chelios home jersey I've been wanting since 2nd grade, big disgrace eh?

I think he's just mad we all l know hw scams buyers lol

#26 ShaunJ13

ShaunJ13
  • LocationCali

Posted 10 February 2012 - 01:05 PM

Check his eBay description of the Campbell gloves he posted. He called you out Savants.

Why is it wrong to post someone's Facebook info? A quick google search will bring it right up. If you don't want it out there then don't have one.

#27 HockeySavants

HockeySavants
  • LocationEast TN

Posted 10 February 2012 - 01:11 PM

As if I'd bid on his listings lol. I did ask him to remove my name immediately.

#28 PSHG_Pro Stock

PSHG_Pro Stock

Posted 10 February 2012 - 01:31 PM

We've had a lot of requests over the last few days about CCM Pro gloves and the Difference between the CCM Pro and the CCM Pro Series. The Pro Series is not an NHL glove. Comes with the retail palm and uses a different material on the outside. Also exceeds the NHL logo hit limit on equipment with the U+ logo on the underside of the glove. Pro Series is a custom glove for US retailers.

#29 KidCoyote

KidCoyote
  • LocationBrantford, ON

Posted 10 February 2012 - 01:46 PM

I don't know what the issue is with listing those Wiz clones for what they are? If warrior truly did send him the wrong size he should cite that as the reason for selling them. $200 is still cheaper then getting the same ones custom

#30 Its Mike

Its Mike
  • Location732 Jersey

Posted 10 February 2012 - 01:50 PM

Passing them off as Wiz's actual gloves is the problem. I'd also assume, based on the seller's history, there was zero interest in anything but turning a profit when those gloves were ordered.

#31 HockeySavants

HockeySavants
  • LocationEast TN

Posted 10 February 2012 - 02:00 PM

Tshirt junkie was soooooo right about you.

- dhar4643

WTF is he talking about?

#32 ShaunJ13

ShaunJ13
  • LocationCali

Posted 10 February 2012 - 02:01 PM

I don't know what the issue is with listing those Wiz clones for what they are? If warrior truly did send him the wrong size he should cite that as the reason for selling them. $200 is still cheaper then getting the same ones custom

The problem is they are not pro stock or pro return and are not even close to the actual glove Wiz wears. The padding is wrong, the # is in the wrong spot, the font for the # is wrong. The font for the name is wrong, the cuff is wrong and the size is wrong. Wiz does not wear a 13" glove.

#33 desertdog8

desertdog8

Posted 10 February 2012 - 02:09 PM

I really want to know the relationship between dharris and tshirtjunkie. Junkie had Prucha Coyotes gloves end within the last day without bids. Now dh has the same pair listed...

#34 ShaunJ13

ShaunJ13
  • LocationCali

Posted 10 February 2012 - 02:14 PM

Which was the pair I traded to him that were a "dime a dozen" pair of franchises

#35 KidCoyote

KidCoyote
  • LocationBrantford, ON

Posted 10 February 2012 - 02:22 PM

I'm aware they arent actual Wiz gloves. And he had those prucha gloves up as "pruschas".. like it doesn't say the name on the cuff or anything...

#36 ShaunJ13

ShaunJ13
  • LocationCali

Posted 10 February 2012 - 02:27 PM

Just out of curiosity then you don't see a problem with him selling them they way he is?

#37 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 10 February 2012 - 03:05 PM

I have never seen anyone actually list that they will be cancelling someone else's bids. That insecure eh?

NHL teams could care less that you want a pair of brand new Warrior Luxe/Franchise custom thumb loop super custom digi toilet paper soft palm with double added reinforced custom Warrior logo backhand padding gloves or a 17 flex double kreps curve upside down toe hook stick from your fav player/team. -Bakes

#3k gsdhead.gif

#38 steedorf

steedorf

Posted 10 February 2012 - 04:00 PM

The funny thing about these gloves is the picture he posts at the bottom with JT aren't even the same model as the gloves they are selling.... nice.

http://www.ebay.com/...=item43ad2a1042

#39 HockeySavants

HockeySavants
  • LocationEast TN

Posted 10 February 2012 - 04:13 PM

This was Tshirts reply:

"I just inquired and told him I have no idea who
u are"

Someone is lying. Quite obvious.

#40 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 10 February 2012 - 04:25 PM

So tshirt told dharris that he had no idea who you are?

NHL teams could care less that you want a pair of brand new Warrior Luxe/Franchise custom thumb loop super custom digi toilet paper soft palm with double added reinforced custom Warrior logo backhand padding gloves or a 17 flex double kreps curve upside down toe hook stick from your fav player/team. -Bakes

#3k gsdhead.gif