Posted 10 February 2012 - 04:27 PM

This dude is just a joke.
just ignore him and he'll go away

#42 Grammer

Grammer
  • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 10 February 2012 - 04:48 PM

I sent him an email on Ebay. Here's the thread:

Tyler - Dude, these aren't pro-stock. Don't be an asshole.

DHarris - reported for harassment. big words on line plug

Tyler - Well it also says in your ad that they're pro-stock even though you ordered them from PSHG. I suppose Ebay likes it when you misrepresent the things you're selling?

DHarris -no where in the add or title does it say they are pro stocks. thanks for your concern pal but those are key words. grow up go play the game and kiss your mom for me

Tyler - In the title it says Pro Stock/Pro Return. You may wanna check your listing again.

#43 HockeySavants

HockeySavants
  • LocationEast TN

Posted 10 February 2012 - 04:52 PM

Tshirt told me that he had no idea who I was

I sent this to him:

"
Dear dhar4643,

I will never nor have ever bidded on your items. You will remove my name from your listing(s) immediately."

I got this other message from Dharris. He doesn't know what he's talking about and should be banned.

"haha I knew it was you..dress like a blackhawk for xmas. u a big time nerd. this game isnt for wanna be's! lol MULTIPLE people were spot on about you. also your fake hawks four rolls. bit off more then you can chew here. thats why you dont put peoples private info online like you did on modsquadhockey.com use youre energy instead of attacking me to learn to skate and play the game. until then i luv that pic of you dressed as a hawk(holy cr*p are you stupid) thats as close as youll ever be to a real player. tool

- dhar4643"

I didn't dress up as a Hawk for Xmas nor posted his Facebook info online.

I am posting this up publicly should he deny it
He shot at the 2 hole....that's what she said

#44 HockeySavants

HockeySavants
  • LocationEast TN

Posted 10 February 2012 - 04:54 PM

So I'm guessing he likes calling everyone a plug/bender or that we can't play. He said I'm not a Real Hawks fan. Lol from a guy selling fake items he had no room to talk.

#45 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 10 February 2012 - 04:56 PM

Does HE know how to play hockey? Id like to see him to put his money where his mouth is

NHL teams could care less that you want a pair of brand new Warrior Luxe/Franchise custom thumb loop super custom digi toilet paper soft palm with double added reinforced custom Warrior logo backhand padding gloves or a 17 flex double kreps curve upside down toe hook stick from your fav player/team. -Bakes

#3k gsdhead.gif

#46 Grammer

Grammer
  • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 10 February 2012 - 05:14 PM

I sent him an email on Ebay. Here's the thread:

Tyler - Dude, these aren't pro-stock. Don't be an asshole.

DHarris - reported for harassment. big words on line plug

Tyler - Well it also says in your ad that they're pro-stock even though you ordered them from PSHG. I suppose Ebay likes it when you misrepresent the things you're selling?

DHarris -no where in the add or title does it say they are pro stocks. thanks for your concern pal but those are key words. grow up go play the game and kiss your mom for me

Tyler - In the title it says Pro Stock/Pro Return. You may wanna check your listing again.

And then it continues - and gets even better.

DHarris - dude get a life..its in the parenthesis..means i wanted more exposure. grow up

Tyler - Oooooohhhhhhh. It's in parentheses. Well then that's okay then. Everyone knows the widely advertised ebay rule that if you lie - but your lie is parentheses - it's understood that you weren't serious. Of course. My mistake. Hahaha.

#47 Ev--NYR

Ev--NYR
  • LocationMilton Keynes, UK

Posted 10 February 2012 - 05:27 PM

your sarcasm just made my day.

:rofl:

Hung Like A GeeGee

#48 Grammer

Grammer
  • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 10 February 2012 - 06:11 PM

And then it continues - and gets even better.

DHarris - dude get a life..its in the parenthesis..means i wanted more exposure. grow up

Tyler - Oooooohhhhhhh. It's in parentheses. Well then that's okay then. Everyone knows the widely advertised ebay rule that if you lie - but your lie is parentheses - it's understood that you weren't serious. Of course. My mistake. Hahaha.

DHarris - wow how old are you? in parenthesis to attrack a wider range of audience. mind your biz lady

Tyler - I'm 29. All I'm saying is someone might buy your gloves under the impression that they're pro-stock. And that's not fair. You're lying, that might get you more money, it's weak and dishonest. I don't need to grow up, you need to think about not stealing from people. You bought the gloves from PSHG. They weren't made for James "Wiz" Wizniewski. The world of people who really care about pro-stock gear is pretty small - your dishonesty doesn't go unnoticed.

#49 wooeleven

wooeleven

Posted 10 February 2012 - 06:26 PM

What's a plug/bender? Am I too old for this?

#50 Its Mike

Its Mike
  • Location732 Jersey

Posted 10 February 2012 - 06:38 PM

Attrack!

#51 desertdog8

desertdog8

Posted 10 February 2012 - 06:41 PM

Bender is someone who can't skate and when they do their ankles bend in.

Plug...Bissonette? Haha.

#52 Ev--NYR

Ev--NYR

Posted 10 February 2012 - 06:43 PM

What's a plug/bender? Am I too old for this?

A plug just means you're a scrub. like a 4th line plug.

You serve no purpose.

ie. a buttt plug.

Its a pretty interchangeable word for someone you think is beneath you.

Hung Like A GeeGee

#53 Ev--NYR

Ev--NYR

Posted 10 February 2012 - 06:44 PM

Bender is someone who can't skate and when they do their ankles bend in.

Plug...Bissonette? Haha.

BizLady3.0

Hung Like A GeeGee

#54 shoeshine boy

shoeshine boy
  • LocationDecatur, GA

Posted 10 February 2012 - 06:51 PM

apparently he's been put on warning over at Modsquad too. :LOL:

always looking for non Reebok L & XL shells......

#55 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 10 February 2012 - 08:49 PM

The guy spells and constructs sentences like a 4th grader

NHL teams could care less that you want a pair of brand new Warrior Luxe/Franchise custom thumb loop super custom digi toilet paper soft palm with double added reinforced custom Warrior logo backhand padding gloves or a 17 flex double kreps curve upside down toe hook stick from your fav player/team. -Bakes

#3k gsdhead.gif

#56 HockeySavants

HockeySavants
  • LocationEast TN

Posted 10 February 2012 - 11:44 PM

He's been banned on MSH lol

#57 Watchgreat

Watchgreat

Posted 10 February 2012 - 11:59 PM

Whats his user name?

#58 1stOverall

1stOverall

Posted 11 February 2012 - 12:14 AM

I swear this forum went from a small close community for buying/selling and trading to scumbags ripping people off and more drama than high school girls.

#59 Dupes

Dupes

Posted 11 February 2012 - 12:15 AM

I swear this forum went from a small close community for buying/selling and trading to scumbags ripping people off and more drama than high school girls.

The forum grew quickly, however we'll maintant control of it, I am not worried about it.
Follow us: Instagram: http://instagram.com/sports2k_com#
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pro-Stock-Hockey-Sports2Kcom/151010068304116

#60 HockeySavants

HockeySavants
  • LocationEast TN

Posted 11 February 2012 - 12:20 AM

I think because we care in general to not see this tight community get screwed over (jpaudet anyone?) that we won't further tolerate it. Makes sense