#421 uclahockey707

uclahockey707

Posted 10 February 2018 - 04:15 PM

Nah, end of season

#422 Jcantrell16

Jcantrell16
  • LocationNevada

Posted 12 February 2018 - 06:07 PM

Does anyone know if the sharks do online equipment sales? I am looking for a Hansen stick. I am currently using one and love it but the Canucks don't have any left.

Ernie

Only thing they have had for sale on the NHL auctions were equipment bags. Sale will be at the end of the season, they have been in July for the past 2 seasons.

#423 Jcantrell16

Jcantrell16
  • LocationNevada

Posted 07 May 2018 - 11:03 AM

Another disappointing season from the boys in teal. So i'm sure the sale will be in the next month or so..

#424 Jcantrell16

Jcantrell16
  • LocationNevada

Posted 14 May 2018 - 02:27 PM

https://www.nhl.com/.../equipment-sale

#425 Golden Gate Sharpening

Golden Gate Sharpening
  • LocationNorthern California

Posted 14 May 2018 - 04:31 PM

Need...Adidas...practice...jerseys....

takemymoney.jpg

"What is your lowest/best price?" is NOT an offer. 

#426 Jcantrell16

Jcantrell16
  • LocationNevada

Posted 14 May 2018 - 05:23 PM

I'm hoping to go that Friday, will try to call in sick, that way i can get in line early.

#427 RyanAK27

RyanAK27

Posted 15 May 2018 - 10:54 AM

if anyone is going and finds Kane's sabres bag for sale please let me know!!

#428 mc88

mc88
  • LocationOregon

Posted 15 May 2018 - 05:05 PM

Included some missing info.

Friday, May 18 - 10 a.m.- 8 p.m.
  • Full-time SAP Center/Solar4America Ice Employees | Company ID | 10AM
  • Corporate Partners | Email + Company Name (Up to 6 People) + Company ID | 11AM
  • Suite Owners | Email + Company Name/Suite # or Suite Owner Card (Up to 6 People) | 11 AM
  • Part-time SAP Center/Solar4America Ice Employees | Company ID | 1PM
  • Police/Fire/Military | Police/Fire/Military ID | 5PM
  • Sharks365 Members | 17-18 Member ID or Email (1 Person per card, +1 Guest) | 5PM
  • **Closes at 8PM**

Saturday, May 19 - 9 a.m. - 8 p.m.
  • Sharks365 Members | 17-18 Member ID or Email (1 person per card, +1 Guest) | 9AM
  • Partial Member/Shark Pak Holders | Email Confirmation (1 person per card, +1 Guest) | 11AM
  • Group Leaders/Share Partners/Barracuda STH | Email Confirmation | 12 PM
  • Public | 1PM
  • **Closes at 8PM**

#429 Jcantrell16

Jcantrell16
  • LocationNevada

Posted 15 May 2018 - 05:09 PM

So in other words, the good stuff will be gone before 5pm friday. 

#430 kimchee411

kimchee411

Posted 15 May 2018 - 05:48 PM

Any idea if employees can bring a guest?

STUFF I'M LOOKING FOR (NEW/LIKE NEW CONDITION)
• MIC AX1 13" or 14" -- NOT NYI, Oilers, Habs, Ducks, Preds, Hawks, Leafs, Pens, or Devils (retro YES PLEASE).
• Joe Thornton CCM mitts

• Pro stock edge socks:
- Wings away

• Blackhawks red practice jersey 56/58
• Sens Cream Heritage 2.0 game jersey 56/58

#431 mc88

mc88
  • LocationOregon

Posted 15 May 2018 - 05:50 PM

Any idea if employees can bring a guest?

Negatory soldier. 

#432 rbark11

rbark11
  • LocationBay Area, CA

Posted 15 May 2018 - 10:40 PM

Negatory soldier. 

In the past they've always been able to bring a guest. Is it changing this year?

#433 mc88

mc88
  • LocationOregon

Posted 15 May 2018 - 10:50 PM

In the past they've always been able to bring a guest. Is it changing this year?

Never to my knowledge (requires SAP ID to get in -- no ID, no admittance). Only Corp. Sponsors and Suite Box owners can take in guests.

Possibly full-timers, since they know the people, but part-timers, never.

#434 mc88

mc88
  • LocationOregon

Posted 16 May 2018 - 12:21 AM

So in other words, the good stuff will be gone before 5pm friday.

Most of the really good stuff (popular player gloves, apparel, prac. jerseys, unique pants...the shit we buy) will go in the first wave (full-time). The second wave (suite owners/corp partners), you'll mainly see collectibles/game-worn stuff go and the third wave (us), scraps left over from the first wave. The very first year I went to a sale, I squeaked in with one of the suite owners because he felt sorry that I had shown up at the wrong time (that and I was only wearing shorts and a shirt inside the rink). Even then, not a whole lot to choose from. Second year was the best year. It was at SAP Center. I had shown up an hour earlier than my timeslot. One of the ushers was unaware that I was just early and standing in the non-existent line. She came up to me and asked for my ID, then let me in (she held the line after I got in :finger: )! Good times*. They had a TON of good stuff to choose from and I believe it was because they were clearing house for a new color scheme: White/Teal (instead of White/Teal/Orange). Third year I had to wait for my slot (and I was relatively late, so I was about 15th in line), but was still decent. I tried to get my "girlfriend" in (she was a student of mine that wanted to get in before her police/fire timeslot), and they said no (no ID, no entry). I went straight for the gloves and spent most of my time there. Unfortunately, I missed out on all the Retro gear except the Ward pants, which many people had picked up and put down. Fourth year was a bust. So much so, I didn't even bother taking/sharing a picture. Mainly picked up apparel and a few gloves. Otherwise, not much else to choose from. Slim pickins.

*Story behind the Stadium Series soakers: That was the first year (possibly only year) that I've ever seen the Sharks sell their soakers. Apparently, one person thought he had grabbed all of the soakers from the box (or purposefully left one pair, who knows). But, I was told that there was a pair tucked underneath one of the bottom box folds. One of the helpers broke down the box, when the pair fell out. She held up the pair and asked if anyone wanted them. I just happened to be in ear-shot.

This year, I expect a medium amount of gear, like the first year. Expect a ton of basic, well-worn, crap CCM gloves from the Barracuda. Easton/CCM/Reebok Pants that usually run Large+. And any old remaining Reebok 3.0 prac. jerseys (Sharks like to hold on to gear, so I doubt they'll sell Adidas prac. jerseys since they just got them this year, but who knows). Also, as most know, when the season started, Adidas had trouble producing jerseys quick enough. So, possiblty another reason they'll most likely hold on to them.

On a side note: Since the change from Reebok to Adidas, we (employees) were stuck with some "Fanatic" jerseys. Honestly, in my opinion, one of the worst jerseys I've ever put over my shoulders. The OOB dimensions are horrible. The sizing was off, where they ran short in the arms, very long in the chest, and ran too bulky all-over. One of my co-workers was being fitted and she looked like she was wearing a wingsuit.

#435 kevboy555

kevboy555

Posted 16 May 2018 - 01:01 AM

Most of the really good stuff (popular player gloves, apparel, prac. jerseys, unique pants...the shit we buy) will go in the first wave (full-time). The second wave (suite owners/corp partners), you'll mainly see collectibles/game-worn stuff go and the third wave (us), scraps left over from the first wave. The very first year I went to a sale, I squeaked in with one of the suite owners because he felt sorry that I had shown up at the wrong time (that and I was only wearing shorts and a shirt inside the rink). Even then, not a whole lot to choose from. Second year was the best year. It was at SAP Center. I had shown up an hour earlier than my timeslot. One of the ushers was unaware that I was just early and standing in the non-existent line. She came up to me and asked for my ID, then let me in (she held the line after I got in :finger: )! Good times*. They had a TON of good stuff to choose from and I believe it was because they were clearing house for a new color scheme: White/Teal (instead of White/Teal/Orange). Third year I had to wait for my slot (and I was relatively late, so I was about 15th in line), but was still decent. I tried to get my "girlfriend" in (she was a student of mine that wanted to get in before her police/fire timeslot), and they said no (no ID, no entry). I went straight for the gloves and spent most of my time there. Unfortunately, I missed out on all the Retro gear except the Ward pants, which many people had picked up and put down. Fourth year was a bust. So much so, I didn't even bother taking/sharing a picture. Mainly picked up apparel and a few gloves. Otherwise, not much else to choose from. Slim pickins.

*Story behind the Stadium Series soakers: That was the first year (possibly only year) that I've ever seen the Sharks sell their soakers. Apparently, one person thought he had grabbed all of the soakers from the box (or purposefully left one pair, who knows). But, I was told that there was a pair tucked underneath one of the bottom box folds. One of the helpers broke down the box, when the pair fell out. She held up the pair and asked if anyone wanted them. I just happened to be in ear-shot.

This year, I expect a medium amount of gear, like the first year. Expect a ton of basic, well-worn, crap CCM gloves from the Barracuda. Easton/CCM/Reebok Pants that usually run Large+. And any old remaining Reebok 3.0 prac. jerseys (Sharks like to hold on to gear, so I doubt they'll sell Adidas prac. jerseys since they just got them this year, but who knows). Also, as most know, when the season started, Adidas had trouble producing jerseys quick enough. So, possiblty another reason they'll most likely hold on to them.

On a side note: Since the change from Reebok to Adidas, we (employees) were stuck with some "Fanatic" jerseys. Honestly, in my opinion, one of the worst jerseys I've ever put over my shoulders. The OOB dimensions are horrible. The sizing was off, where they ran short in the arms, very long in the chest, and ran too bulky all-over. One of my co-workers was being fitted and she looked like she was wearing a wingsuit.

Do you think there will be any “game issued” preseason jerseys, or are they passing those all off to Fanatics Auctions now to sell for them?

#436 mc88

mc88
  • LocationOregon

Posted 16 May 2018 - 01:13 AM

Do you think there will be any “game issued” preseason jerseys, or are they passing those all off to Fanatics Auctions now to sell for them?

Unfortunately, my knowledge of game-worn/collectables is slim to none. But will have an answer Friday afternoon. 

#437 Jcantrell16

Jcantrell16
  • LocationNevada

Posted 16 May 2018 - 01:24 AM

Yeah we will see what is in store. Definitely bringing my 365 card/ID. Hopefully they are not dicks, my fathers name is on our cards. He is the primary holder. I’ll bring an email just in case. Just looking for a bucket, maybe can get lucky and snag some Pavs gloves, some socks, a couple visors with the teal Oakley decal.

#438 Dupes

Dupes

Posted 16 May 2018 - 06:45 AM

@mc88: great review of all your team sales :nw:

Follow us: Instagram: http://instagram.com/sports2k_com#
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pro-Stock-Hockey-Sports2Kcom/151010068304116

#439 kimchee411

kimchee411

Posted 16 May 2018 - 02:19 PM

@mc88: great review of all your team sales :nw:

I agree, thanks Matt!   :up:

STUFF I'M LOOKING FOR (NEW/LIKE NEW CONDITION)
• MIC AX1 13" or 14" -- NOT NYI, Oilers, Habs, Ducks, Preds, Hawks, Leafs, Pens, or Devils (retro YES PLEASE).
• Joe Thornton CCM mitts

• Pro stock edge socks:
- Wings away

• Blackhawks red practice jersey 56/58
• Sens Cream Heritage 2.0 game jersey 56/58

#440 Kevin52597

Kevin52597
  • LocationPeoria, AZ

Posted 16 May 2018 - 02:26 PM

I know for a fact there will be a lot of skates, lots of Reebok jerseys, about 6 sets of Jones pads and player hoodies. That’s about all I’m able to contribute to this haha