#441 Jcantrell16

Jcantrell16
  • LocationNevada

Posted 16 May 2018 - 03:12 PM

#442 Golden Gate Sharpening

Golden Gate Sharpening
  • LocationNorthern California

Posted 18 May 2018 - 03:30 PM

This was the best Sharks sale in years. I will post my haul in a few hours.

"What is your lowest/best price?" is NOT an offer. 

#443 rbark11

rbark11
  • LocationBay Area, CA

Posted 18 May 2018 - 05:37 PM

Great to hear, would love to see your haul. My friend who is an employee said they weren’t allowed to bring guests this year, bummer that I missed out on it.

#444 mc88

mc88
  • LocationOregon

Posted 18 May 2018 - 05:39 PM

The sale was okay for me. By the time I got in, there wasn't much to choose from. So I bought what I normally bought: Apparel. But I did pick up some Spott Apx2s, game used O'Regan sticks for super cheap (80 flex, p28ish), and some size 4/small Swedish Reebok 7K Pros:  

keuw3fT.png

To recap the sale (1pm ish):

- No Adidas practice jerseys (talked to the Assistant EQM, said they were going to reuse them next year) -- As expected, tons of Reebok 2.0/3.0 practice jerseys.

- They have "Authentic" jerseys for cheap, $25.

- They had ONE pair of Kane gloves, but those were gone within minutes of the first wave.

- They had soakers, but they were long gone by the time I got in.

- They have a crap-ton of CCM/STX/Sherwood gloves with a few Warrior gloves sprinkled in (Martin AX1, Pavs QR1 and Couture AX1) -- Some dude sniped the Coutures, but I had two pairs of Pavs gloves in my hands, I put one back thinking the other was in better condition; after 2 hours at the sale, I was ready to checkout, but decided to give them a once over, and I happened to hold on to the pair that had the index and middle finger sewn together, so I put them back.

- They have a ton of old CCM/Reebok/Easton pants from yester years. But they also had a few girdles and shells as well.

- Tons of skates.

- Tons of new right-handed sticks, but they were ~$125 a pop

- Apparel (t-shirts, polos, long-sleeved, workout pants, and shorts) that mainly ranged in the XL with a few sprinkled in larges and mediums (only found one pair of small shorts)

- Tons of Rebook socks with a few Adidas socks sprinkled in.

- No tape of any kind, same Bauer laces (that nobody wants), name-plates that were mostly picked clean, and some last name jersey velcro patches.

- Tons of helmets, game-used, and new.

- They also had a few game-used jerseys, but I believe they were only Barracuda.

#445 Jcantrell16

Jcantrell16
  • LocationNevada

Posted 18 May 2018 - 05:43 PM

did anyone snag a pavs helmet

#446 FatTire10

FatTire10

Posted 18 May 2018 - 05:46 PM

Is all the gear used?

#447 mc88

mc88
  • LocationOregon

Posted 18 May 2018 - 05:52 PM

Is all the gear used?

Pretty much. From experience, the Sharks don't like to sell new stuff unless they're changing color schemes and/or updating to newer models.

#448 Jcantrell16

Jcantrell16
  • LocationNevada

Posted 18 May 2018 - 09:56 PM

Best sale in years. Will put some pics up later

#449 mc88

mc88
  • LocationOregon

Posted 18 May 2018 - 10:00 PM

giphy.gif

#450 Golden Gate Sharpening

Golden Gate Sharpening

Posted 18 May 2018 - 10:40 PM

Whoops! Here is my haul, which doesn’t include the speedwicks/apparel and most of the practice jerseys.

F5zD4Cn.jpg

#451 Jcantrell16

Jcantrell16
  • LocationNevada

Posted 19 May 2018 - 12:15 PM

Ok here is my review of the sale. Probably the best one i've gone to as a STH, and i missed the last 3. I managed to get some items i've been wanting for a long time.

I went in at 7:00pm, two hours after doors opened for STH. In mind, there were two time slots before the STH, so of course the important players gear were gone in the first wave. There was a good amount of items from each category

- New and game used helmets, both from the Sharks and Barracuda - ranged from $30-$75

- Game used pants/ girdles - majority of the pants had the old color way - ranged from $50-$60

- Shells - $10

- Used gloves, 90% from the sale were CCM, a few Warriors, Bauers and STX's in the mix. CCM's were only available when i went - ranged from $50-$90

- A variety of practice jerseys from both teams - 2.0s and 3.0s. - $30 each

- Variety of protective (Shoulders, elbows, shins) all ranged from $20-$60

- No Adidas practice jerseys like MC88 said. I spoke with Mike Aldrich, the head equipment manager. He said they will reuse the batch they purchased from this past season. And there is a possibility we will see them at the sale next season. He also mentioned that there was an issue with the Adidas practice jerseys, apparently the colored stripes on the sides bleed into the white jerseys.

- A mountain of game and practice socks, variety of colors. Baby blue, orange, red, grey, white. etc.. I found a pair of Adidas gamers - 4 pairs for $10

- Barracuda equipment bags - $100

- A variety of player and goalie skates - $125 - $300

- Not a good amount of sticks available when i arrived, there were some Hanson 1x's that were BGP2B. 95 flex though.

I managed to get the following items - 

- Pavelski QR1 gloves, they are in great condition

- 5 pairs of socks -  1 pair of Adidas gamers

- Joe Pavelski shell

- 9K girdle 

- Brendan Dillon and Melker Karlsson buckets

- Barracuda 2.0

- Center ice track pants.

- laundry bag

IMG 1609

#452 kimchee411

kimchee411

Posted 19 May 2018 - 12:37 PM

$30 3.0s  hot damn!

This guy posts a Flickr album of the sale every year.  Check out all the goodies:

https://www.flickr.c...157696362989374

STUFF I'M LOOKING FOR (NEW/LIKE NEW CONDITION)
• MIC AX1 13" or 14" -- NOT NYI, Oilers, Habs, Ducks, Preds, Hawks, Leafs, Pens, or Devils (retro YES PLEASE).
• Joe Thornton CCM mitts

• Pro stock edge socks:
- Wings away

• Blackhawks red practice jersey 56/58
• Sens Cream Heritage 2.0 game jersey 56/58

#453 stock

stock

Posted 19 May 2018 - 01:00 PM

That is a great haul, Jake!  You have a complete new set up for this year.  Dig the #91 jerseys!  

#454 mc88

mc88
  • LocationOregon

Posted 19 May 2018 - 02:37 PM

Of course, the one thing I wanted to see, wasn't pictured! The soakers.

Would have been to the left of these nameplates: https://www.flickr.c...57696362989374/

And I stand corrected, they did have Sharks game-used jerseys: https://www.flickr.c...57696362989374/

#455 kevboy555

kevboy555

Posted 19 May 2018 - 10:03 PM

How much were the Adidas Gamer jerseys selling for?

#456 Golden Gate Sharpening

Golden Gate Sharpening

Posted 20 May 2018 - 01:13 PM

Did anyone grab size 56 black and white Barracuda jerseys that they'd sell? I was going to grab some extras, but I forgot. 

#457 Dupes

Dupes

Posted 20 May 2018 - 03:06 PM

some nice pick ups!

Follow us: Instagram: http://instagram.com/sports2k_com#
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pro-Stock-Hockey-Sports2Kcom/151010068304116

#458 Soupy31

Soupy31
  • LocationUSA

Posted 21 May 2018 - 09:14 AM

Looking for a Barracuda practice jersey. Size 54 or 56! Thanks guys! Will post in gear wanted too

#459 Noanglejustdangle

Noanglejustdangle

Posted 30 May 2018 - 02:59 PM

Does anyone know if the sharks do online equipment sales? I am looking for a Hansen stick. I am currently using one and love it but the Canucks don't have any left.

Ernie

I picked up a Hansen Vapor 1x lite stick, just learned a "B2P2B" is actually a prostock ADV stick and light AF. Best stick I've ever used, however I just snapped the blade literally a week later on a one-timer. Do you know the curve he uses? I love it. They had tons of these at the Sharks sale going for $125 brand new, wished I picked up way more now that I used it. If anyone swooped any of these, I would love to buy it from you.

snapped.jpg

snapped2.jpg

#460 Jcantrell16

Jcantrell16
  • LocationNevada

Posted 30 May 2018 - 03:32 PM

I picked up a Hansen Vapor 1x lite stick, just realized it a "B2P2B" which is actually a prostock ADV stick? Best stick I've ever used, however I just snapped the blade literally a week later. Do you know the curve he uses? I love it. They had tons of these at the Sharks sale going for $125 brand new, wished I picked up way more now that I used it. If anyone swooped any of these, I would love to buy it from you.

snapped.jpg

snapped2.jpg

Almost pulled the trigger on one of those. 95 flex is too much for my liking.