7 replies to this topic

#1 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 24 September 2014 - 10:37 PM

Brand new Nash Sniper Tongues

SOLD

IMG_1234_zpsf4b00baa.jpg

Tuuk LS2 Holders and Steel. Got these from the Blues and didnt realize they were mismatched until I got home. Brand new never sharpened. I'll split them up as well if you only want one.

Left is 246
Right is 254

FREE plus ship

IMG_1235_zpsc7f240b9.jpg

NHL teams could care less that you want a pair of brand new Warrior Luxe/Franchise custom thumb loop super custom digi toilet paper soft palm with double added reinforced custom Warrior logo backhand padding gloves or a 17 flex double kreps curve upside down toe hook stick from your fav player/team. -Bakes

#3k gsdhead.gif

#2 Beer leaguer

Beer leaguer

Posted 25 September 2014 - 06:39 AM

I'll take the tongues !

#3 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 25 September 2014 - 08:31 AM

Tongues sold

NHL teams could care less that you want a pair of brand new Warrior Luxe/Franchise custom thumb loop super custom digi toilet paper soft palm with double added reinforced custom Warrior logo backhand padding gloves or a 17 flex double kreps curve upside down toe hook stick from your fav player/team. -Bakes

#3k gsdhead.gif

#4 spudrock512

spudrock512
  • LocationCentral Texas

Posted 25 September 2014 - 10:47 AM

How do you tell what size are on your skates.  I have a pair of skates with mismatched LS2 holders (one is black, the other is the Orange/red) and I would be interested to have matching colors assuming the size is correct.

Thanks!

#5 Adam

Adam

Posted 25 September 2014 - 11:33 AM

It should show a 3 digit number on the heel of the holder between the rivets

#6 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 25 September 2014 - 12:28 PM

Adam is right. There is a marking on each heel in the plastic that will specify size

#3k gsdhead.gif

#7 spudrock512

spudrock512
  • LocationCentral Texas

Posted 25 September 2014 - 12:35 PM

Bummer, mine are 280s.

#8 spudrock512

spudrock512
  • LocationCentral Texas

Posted 25 September 2014 - 12:35 PM

Bummer, mine are 280s.