Photo

Your "Team Jersey" thread

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#1 Nickerjones

Nickerjones

Posted 23 February 2012 - 09:46 PM

We just had to get new jerseys made ( bc the Gwinnet Gladiators wanted to sue us .. ok we wanted new ones anyway but still..) We decided to use Junkyard Athletic after seeing some awesome jerseys Marc and co had done.. We gave Marc a new logo , a couple ideas , and he had free reign to do the rest. We wanted something a little different that would stand out. Here is our finished product.. I think they look awesome .. they are pretty unique too. Now we just have to get team whites haha. What do you guys think?

Posted Image

Posted Image

We also got some socks made and a few of us got some shells that I will post when they are done. If your team ever needs new jerseys don't hesitate to use Marc and Junkyard. The Jersey prices are pretty reasonable for the quality and product that you get. The added customer service aspect is just a bonus. Marc constantly emailed to ask questions and ask if I was happy with everything. He was also very quick to respond when I did have a question or if I wanted to try something. Overall a great first experience with them and I will hopefully be ordering another set of jerseys soon!
Thanks Marc for all your help.

#2 noodle3872

noodle3872
  • LocationChilliwack BC

Posted 23 February 2012 - 09:53 PM

I like the jersey a lot!!! Sublimation is king!

#3 robert48124

robert48124
  • LocationDearborn, Michigan

Posted 23 February 2012 - 11:57 PM

How is the fit?are they pretty true? Id love to see the socks and shells

#4 Nickerjones

Nickerjones

Posted 24 February 2012 - 12:25 AM

How is the fit?are they pretty true? Id love to see the socks and shells

They will be here tomorrow. Shells are in production.

#5 Hab4life

Hab4life
  • LocationSurrey BC Canada

Posted 24 February 2012 - 12:56 AM

Some of you might have seen this pic before, but here's our "Habs" team Jersey's. We also have the red home jerseys too. These are the real macoy, nothing "almost legit" here. Reebok Edge socks in both colors too along with our names stiched and of course, double shoulders and elbows.

Now if I could only get the rest to go for the Warrior Franchis'es like me {#23} :y , or at least get matching colored gloves of some kind :rolleyes: .

#6 desertdog8

desertdog8

Posted 24 February 2012 - 04:56 AM

How much those jerseys cost Nick? We are trying to get nice, cheaper jerseys for our teams. If we get one unique one we only have to buy one.

#7 Ev--NYR

Ev--NYR
  • LocationMilton Keynes, UK

Posted 24 February 2012 - 05:14 AM

Im really tempted to bring in my Classical studies knowledge to dissect your "Spartan" looking Gladiator - I did some cool research on Gladiators during my uni life. Thats neither here nor there lol

They're sick!

I love the Coliseum as the background. It's almost hidden at first but then it's there! Oh and the logo itself is pretty filthy. I'd rock it I can easily say. Love the shoulder patches too. Im wanting to do that with my prospective summer team's uni's.

Hung Like A GeeGee

#8 Buffalo boy

Buffalo boy
  • LocationBuffalo

Posted 24 February 2012 - 07:22 AM

Diggin the duds Nick! :up:
Go Sabres!

#9 Nickerjones

Nickerjones

Posted 24 February 2012 - 03:58 PM

DesertDog ... they were about 125 bucks for jersey and socks . That was sending in our own logo... Marc created everything after I said I wanted the Coliseum incorporated. Honestly the best and easiest experience I have had with a hockey jersey person.

As far as Ev-NYR ... Yes this guy is probably a Spartan. I also studied ancient rome in depth as well as their Latin language. A lot of pictures of gladiator games show Gladiators wearing plumes on their helms and wielding swords. I could go on and on here but both of us are right... plus my wife is telling me its time to leave.

#10 noodle3872

noodle3872
  • LocationChilliwack BC

Posted 24 February 2012 - 04:23 PM

More of Junkyard's work.....

Posted Image

Posted Image

#11 BoatsAndHossa

BoatsAndHossa
  • LocationCanada

Posted 06 March 2012 - 10:52 PM

Our team jerseys and socks..

Posted Image

Posted Image

#12 Liddy019

Liddy019

Posted 06 March 2012 - 10:57 PM

Kyle those are awesome buddy
Liddy:-)

#13 BoatsAndHossa

BoatsAndHossa
  • LocationCanada

Posted 06 March 2012 - 11:06 PM

Thanks Chad!

#14 1stOverall

1stOverall

Posted 07 March 2012 - 10:40 PM

Team i played for two summers ago, lots of laughs from other teams about these bad boys

#15 JoeyJ0506

JoeyJ0506
  • LocationPittsburgh, PA

Posted 08 March 2012 - 08:15 AM

Current Set (Picked Up A Sponsor): Walnut Grove Gulls

Posted Image

Posted Image

Original Set: The Gulls

Posted Image

Posted Image

Both sets were made by JunkYard Athletic... Amazing quality of workmanship, easy to work with, great prices. It is hard to go wrong dealing with them. The Green sweaters were designed from the ground up by one of the graphic artists that works for the FX show Archer

#16 CrazyDanny

CrazyDanny
  • LocationGreensboro, NC

Posted 08 March 2012 - 10:18 AM

Here's is our "home" jersey - we are the Steamers - and thus if you look closely there is a "chocolate swirl" in the Cup. Very Subtle - because afterall we are a classy bunch. Will post pics of other white set a bit later...
Posted Image

#17 CrazyDanny

CrazyDanny
  • LocationGreensboro, NC

Posted 08 March 2012 - 10:36 AM

And here is the white set - Used the St. Cloud State jersey design and our logo. Paired w/ Edge socks from Carolina.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#18 BoatsAndHossa

BoatsAndHossa
  • LocationCanada

Posted 08 March 2012 - 02:48 PM

Nice jerseys boys!

#19 Grammer

Grammer
  • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 08 March 2012 - 04:35 PM

I have no pictures of just my jerseys, but here's me modeling it:

Posted Image

Michigan State Spartans jerseys and socks with a re-coloured Charlotte Knights (AAA White-Sox affiliate) logo.

#20 Ev--NYR

Ev--NYR
  • LocationMilton Keynes, UK

Posted 08 March 2012 - 05:01 PM

Sweet setup Gramms

Hung Like A GeeGee