ProStockHockey.com

• Please log in to reply
3539 replies to this topic

#2661 nicnok

nicnok
  • LocationAnn Arbor, MI

Posted 09 October 2017 - 10:09 AM

RUBBER10 works

First off, thanks for the code. Worked great. However, when I tried to add my "rewards" to the order, it removed the coupon. Turns out your "rewards" are just a coupon code, so unless you let them build up a couple levels of "reward," they'll never be worth more than "RUBBER10". Of course, I had to redeem my points to figure this out, so basically I've rendered those points useless.

What sux even more, is that I wrote them this weekend, basically just asking them to see if they could hook me up (or at least de-claim my points) and they basically told me f-off that's our policy.

Thank goodness hockey monkey sent me a 25% off clearance code so I was able to get new, comparable pro stock warrior gloves for over $50 less than what I would have had to pay psh.

And why the hell is shipping $18 for the cheapest method? HM was $8, and they come from over twice the distance as PSH.

#2662 WheelSnipe

WheelSnipe

Posted 09 October 2017 - 10:23 AM

Seeing as to how people keep passing around codes here that aren't meant to be passed around, I'd tell you all to f-off as well. You got more money off using then code than you would have using your points, and you're upset they wouldn't give you your points back? Dude.

#2663 Jhui

Jhui

Posted 09 October 2017 - 11:02 AM

they have a signed deal with fedex... if you order something bulky like pads or pants they are still 18 to 25 dollars which is way cheaper than you would normally have to pay. win some lose some.

#2664 edo

edo

Posted 09 October 2017 - 11:16 AM

The shiny tuff tech in my opinion looks nicer as the different materials in the blacks don't always match but the shiny stuff matches the blacks really nicely, I'm curious to see how they hold up

#2665 nicnok

nicnok
  • LocationAnn Arbor, MI

Posted 09 October 2017 - 07:21 PM

Seeing as to how people keep passing around codes here that aren't meant to be passed around, I'd tell you all to f-off as well. You got more money off using then code than you would have using your points, and you're upset they wouldn't give you your points back? Dude.

Come on man, the internet is paved with 10% off codes. PSH can keep their points. I'm not too interested in building loyalty to a company that would lose a sale to a repeat customer over $10.

#2666 KidCoyote

KidCoyote
  • LocationBrantford, ON

Posted 19 October 2017 - 07:50 AM

Are there any coupons out there? RUBBER10 expired.

#2667 sgmccaskey

sgmccaskey

Posted 23 October 2017 - 09:21 AM

Retro devils up going quick

#2668 louie

louie
  • LocationPittsburgh

Posted 23 October 2017 - 09:23 AM

If anyone got that Bauer shell, pm me, I’ll make it worth your while.

#2669 ProStockHabFan

ProStockHabFan

Posted 23 October 2017 - 09:32 AM

Who ever bought the Cammy pants, let me know if they don't work out.
Thanks

#2670 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 23 October 2017 - 09:38 AM

Same, if anyone got the Parenteaus and doesn't want them please let me know

636-358-5919

NHL teams could care less that you want a pair of brand new Warrior Luxe/Franchise custom thumb loop super custom digi toilet paper soft palm with double added reinforced custom Warrior logo backhand padding gloves or a 17 flex double kreps curve upside down toe hook stick from your fav player/team. -Bakes

#3k gsdhead.gif

#2671 louie

louie
  • LocationPittsburgh

Posted 23 October 2017 - 09:48 AM

Same, if anyone got the Parenteaus and doesn't want them please let me know

636-358-5919

Were they MIC retro gloves?

#2672 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 23 October 2017 - 09:50 AM

No the Medium nexus pants.

NHL teams could care less that you want a pair of brand new Warrior Luxe/Franchise custom thumb loop super custom digi toilet paper soft palm with double added reinforced custom Warrior logo backhand padding gloves or a 17 flex double kreps curve upside down toe hook stick from your fav player/team. -Bakes

#3k gsdhead.gif

#2673 shoeshine boy

shoeshine boy
  • LocationDecatur, GA

Posted 23 October 2017 - 09:59 AM

whomever got the retro Bauer shell, I hate you. j/k not really! yes, really.

always looking for non Reebok L & XL shells......

#2674 WARRIOR17

WARRIOR17
  • LocationNJ

Posted 23 October 2017 - 11:29 AM

If anyone willing to part with the MX3 gloves retro let me know

#2675 hockeymutt

hockeymutt

Posted 23 October 2017 - 01:05 PM

Lots of good stuff got put up today! For surprisingly cheap  money. Glad this got posted before the meigrey actuicons would have ended would have prob spent double what I did today. Also makes sense why meigrey didn't have a ton posted up and had nothing else but was posted on the auction site.  

Whats also crazy inwould would have paid almost $400 for a pair i picked up 3 years ago and snagged them for 129 today. 

Hopefully they get some retro retro socks in now!!

#2676 Fielder07

Fielder07
  • LocationNew Hampshire

Posted 23 October 2017 - 01:11 PM

More excited about some V08s popping up today.

Looking for new CCM HPTK pants - Black - Size XL

#2677 90Style10Skill

90Style10Skill

Posted 23 October 2017 - 01:58 PM

double post

Custom everything.

#2678 90Style10Skill

90Style10Skill

Posted 23 October 2017 - 01:58 PM

Lots of good stuff got put up today! For surprisingly cheap  money. Glad this got posted before the meigrey actuicons would have ended would have prob spent double what I did today. Also makes sense why meigrey didn't have a ton posted up and had nothing else but was posted on the auction site.  

Whats also crazy inwould would have paid almost $400 for a pair i picked up 3 years ago and snagged them for 129 today. 

Hopefully they get some retro retro socks in now!!

What's your secret to snagging gear before the email even goes out?

Custom everything.

#2679 hockeymutt

hockeymutt

Posted 23 October 2017 - 02:06 PM

What's your secret to snagging gear before the email even goes out?

I was prob the 2nd or 3rd wave and got most of what I wanted. But the secret was a friendly text from another member and funny thing is I checked on my own before it was know public and didn't see it lol

#2680 kimchee411

kimchee411
  • LocationNorthern California

Posted 23 October 2017 - 02:13 PM

I wish they had a filter for "in stock" so we can be spared the disappointment of what we missed out on.  :LOL:

STUFF I'M LOOKING FOR (NEW/LIKE NEW CONDITION)
• MIC AX1 13" or 14" -- NOT NYI, Oilers, Habs, Ducks, Preds, Hawks, Leafs, Pens, or Devils (retro YES PLEASE).
• Joe Thornton CCM mitts

• Pro stock edge socks:
- Wings away

• Blackhawks red practice jersey 56/58
• Sens Cream Heritage 2.0 game jersey 56/58