• LocationSouth Detroit, Ontario

Posted 21 April 2019 - 09:07 AM

Ahh, that's the one place I hadn't looked

#82 Dupes

Dupes

Posted 21 April 2019 - 10:38 AM

https://sidelineswap...arch?q=michigan

Follow us: Instagram: http://instagram.com/sports2k_com#
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pro-Stock-Hockey-Sports2Kcom/151010068304116

#83 markov94

markov94
  • LocationSarnia Ont,...then Lakeland FLA....then back to Sarnia

Posted 21 April 2019 - 12:57 PM

I'll offer a little perspective..I have to drive over 90 minutes to get there so usually I am part of the last wave..

I did pick up a couple of lightly used sticka for $40 each..As you can see the outdoor pants were either lowers or shells.

I picked up some odds and enda of apparel. Either there were more people or less stuff..

But,as usual happy to find an odd or and end.

#84 markov94

markov94

Posted 21 April 2019 - 02:09 PM

I have been lucky and had friends help me other years get stuff..Maybe members who hot in before me can offer some perspective

#85 nicnok

nicnok
  • LocationAnn Arbor, MI

Posted 22 April 2019 - 09:11 AM

Lots of white lowers, didn't see any actual shells. Tons of "game" socks, including the alternates, but they were a lower quality sock than in years past. Very few current year praccys but alot of weird older practice-ish jerseys that must have been in a closet or something. Also a decent sized table of photos and signage that must have been in storage, as well. Saw alot of people with bags, but I didn't get in soon enough to get one. Didn't see a single game helmet this year.

#86 Nightcast

Nightcast
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 22 April 2019 - 10:52 AM

No game helmets, just practice.

#87 markov94

markov94

Posted 22 April 2019 - 11:43 AM

I grabbed a pile of jerseys at 3 for 10 it was good value

#88 Hills

Hills
  • LocationNiagara Ontario

Posted 22 April 2019 - 04:43 PM

I grabbed a pile of jerseys at 3 for 10 it was good value

Nike jerseys?

#89 markov94

markov94

Posted 22 April 2019 - 05:35 PM

No...like nic said a real weird mix of various practice jerseys. One was a Reebok 3.0 with a weird logo like an alien on it...And some no-name Michigan jerseys with sewn logo and numbers..

#90 nicnok

nicnok
  • LocationAnn Arbor, MI

Posted 24 April 2019 - 08:30 AM

I wouldn't mind making the acquaintance of any Sports2K folk at next year's sale. I usually mill around for most of the sale, waiting for people to decide they don't want some of the armfuls of gear they've stockpiled off to the side. It'd be nice to shake some hands and put some faces to avatars while I wait.

#91 markov94

markov94

Posted 24 April 2019 - 09:01 AM

I'll be the guy in the HABS hoodie....Makes me easy to find...lol

#92 kevboy555

kevboy555

Posted 06 May 2019 - 09:48 PM

Anyone know if they sent out emails yet to all the jersey auction winners? I haven’t heard anything, but have no idea if they have contacted the winners yet.....such a stupid system.

#93 Nightcast

Nightcast
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 06 May 2019 - 10:14 PM

Word is sometime this week winners will be emailed.

#94 kevboy555

kevboy555

Posted 06 May 2019 - 10:55 PM

Word is sometime this week winners will be emailed.

Ok, so I still have a chance then.....

Thanks!!

#95 Nightcast

Nightcast
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 07 May 2019 - 01:35 AM

If you don't mind me asking what did you bid on and why? I ask why mainly because I don't see the enthusiasm in owning the jerseys. Like are you trying to get one guy or just any in general.

#96 kevboy555

kevboy555

Posted 07 May 2019 - 08:55 AM

If you don't mind me asking what did you bid on and why? I ask why mainly because I don't see the enthusiasm in owning the jerseys. Like are you trying to get one guy or just any in general.

I collect Canucks and Canucks related jerseys. I don’t really care whether they were Game Worn or not, but I only collect Authentic jerseys, as I really don’t like the quality of the replica ones, so in this case, I was looking to get a Quinn Hughes Jersey, but I know that realistically I wasn’t going to win one of those, because I wasn’t prepared to drop any significant money on one, so I bid on a few others, that I could strip, and turn into a Hughes.

#97 Nightcast

Nightcast
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 07 May 2019 - 12:29 PM

Ah ok. You should have got a email this morning.

#98 kevboy555

kevboy555

Posted 07 May 2019 - 02:40 PM

Ah ok. You should have got a email this morning.

I did. I ended up winning 3. I only wanted one. I told him I only wanted one. I don’t think he was happy, but it was a shïtty system they use....