67 replies to this topic

#1 Dupes

Dupes

Posted 12 April 2015 - 08:19 AM

Official schedule:

http://www.nhl.com/i...id=nhl:topheads

What are your predictions?

Follow us: Instagram: http://instagram.com/sports2k_com#
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pro-Stock-Hockey-Sports2Kcom/151010068304116

#2 theruz23

theruz23
  • LocationCT

Posted 12 April 2015 - 10:52 AM

habs in 7

#3 Moose

Moose

Posted 12 April 2015 - 04:41 PM

Die hard Canadiens fan but I don't have a good feeling playing a hot team like Ottawa. If I were to bet on the series I would play the underdog Sens in 6

#4 thinkingjack

thinkingjack
  • LocationTempe, AZ

Posted 13 April 2015 - 10:13 AM

Same here, i feel the habs have been playing like ass the last ten games unlike Ottawa, hopefully montreal wins in 6 but they need to actually score goals.

Feel free to check out my hockey reviews, or random stuff

#5 ibeck

ibeck
  • LocationMontreal, Quebec

Posted 13 April 2015 - 10:57 AM

Habs in 7

"When you have and you love it, you can go all the time"-Alex Ovechkin

"The difference between an amateur and a pro is that an amateur does it when he wants to do it, a pro does it because he wants to do it" -Ryan Walter

Member #657

#6 Dupes

Dupes

Posted 14 April 2015 - 06:52 PM

Habs in 6.

Hammond will be pulled in game 1 :censored:

Follow us: Instagram: http://instagram.com/sports2k_com#
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pro-Stock-Hockey-Sports2Kcom/151010068304116

#7 DiesILL

DiesILL
  • LocationToronto, Ontario

Posted 14 April 2015 - 06:59 PM

Sens in 6.

#8 FCB51

FCB51
  • LocationMontreal, QC

Posted 14 April 2015 - 08:18 PM

Montreal in 5.

#9 Liddy019

Liddy019

Posted 15 April 2015 - 12:18 AM

sens 6
Liddy:-)

#10 Oey444

Oey444
  • LocationWinnipeg

Posted 15 April 2015 - 12:43 PM

Sens in 6!!

Go Sens Go!

Go Jets Go!

Always interested in any Sens gear.

LF: Spezza Luxes/Coverts, Kovy Luxes, EK65 Coverts, EK65 gear in general

#11 althoma1

althoma1
  • LocationToronto

Posted 15 April 2015 - 03:54 PM

Habs in 5

#12 mersss

mersss
  • LocationMontreal, CAN

Posted 15 April 2015 - 09:31 PM

Is Mark Stone from Argentina?

Man that was even worse then soccer!

#13 Gbouds

Gbouds
  • LocationBoston

Posted 15 April 2015 - 09:59 PM

Brian Flynn with the game winner…..Great. Now I get to hear about all summer long when he comes back home to pick on us old washed up guys in beer league!

#14 Fooj

Fooj
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 15 April 2015 - 11:46 PM

this series is going to be crazy!!!!

IG: Fooj Media

#15 Adam

Adam

Posted 16 April 2015 - 01:29 AM

Is Mark Stone from Argentina?

Man that was even worse then soccer!

As much as I hate embellishing and being a bruins fan, I don't think this is fair watching the replay and subban clearly cocks his stick back above his shoulders. I'm not going to say it should have been a misconduct but at the same time it's a bit gutless and bold by subban to try to be so ruthless with his stick regardless of how much contact he made

#16 simnorm

simnorm
  • LocationCanada

Posted 16 April 2015 - 06:15 AM

I agree with Adam, irresponsible use of his stick, but in my opinion there was no aiming and no intent to injure. It's the playoffs, Stone got hurt but tried to remain in the game

#17 mersss

mersss
  • LocationMontreal, CAN

Posted 16 April 2015 - 07:51 AM

Stone acted like a soccer player, came back right when he saw PK got a 5 + 10min knowing his team would need him on the PP.

THAT to me is embeishment at it's best and it should be penalized just as equally. Geez subban got fined for less then that trough the whole year.

#18 Hills

Hills
  • LocationNiagara Ontario

Posted 16 April 2015 - 08:13 AM

I'm a Habs fan and I think 5 and a game is the right call. But nothing else.

The rule says if a player is hurt it is an automatic 5 and a game, even if Stone came back you could tell he hurt something. He probably went to the room and got it frozen and came back.

It was a stupid play by Subban (1 of 2, what was that high stick for). I've seen nothing called on worse slashes but it all depends on where the slash lands, this one was in a bad spot.

I want to see something happen to Turris, he was ridiculous on the faceoffs. Headlocks and hitting opponents before the game even started.

#19 ibeck

ibeck
  • LocationMontreal, Quebec

Posted 16 April 2015 - 08:48 AM

I was at the game last night and the slash happened at the end I was sitting at. I thought it was more vicious in real time. After watching the replay this morning I think 5 and a game was the right call. Yes you see a lot of hard 1 hand slashes, thats fine but you cannot two hand a guy.

ECB228E2-BD86-49D0-8B4E-9A585E60C4EC_zps

"When you have and you love it, you can go all the time"-Alex Ovechkin

"The difference between an amateur and a pro is that an amateur does it when he wants to do it, a pro does it because he wants to do it" -Ryan Walter

Member #657

#20 Oey444

Oey444
  • LocationWinnipeg

Posted 16 April 2015 - 09:51 AM

As a Sens fan.. I feel like the call was appropriate. The refs were calling it how they saw it real time and it was by the book. Now Stone did look to dive/flop/embellish/get-shot, but the way I see it, you try and take that two-handed slash from PK and see how you'd react to it.

PK seems to think that his stick is a sword or something. Two times earlier in the game, he was swinging it at pucks that were above his head to try and knock them down...

Also, it is the playoffs, so Stone came back because his team was down and he clearly was not playing 100%, he left another 2 times after that for what you could assume was more freezing.

On a sidenote, that buttend from Eller to Zib off the faceoff was pretty bad too..and a note on Turris, you'd feel the same way if you had to look at Plekanec and his stupid turtleneck.... 

Go Sens Go!

Go Jets Go!

Always interested in any Sens gear.

LF: Spezza Luxes/Coverts, Kovy Luxes, EK65 Coverts, EK65 gear in general