Photo

Custom Pro Repair

• Please log in to reply
1921 replies to this topic

#61 Stothers86

Stothers86
  • LocationToronto Ontario

Posted 11 May 2015 - 09:29 PM

I sent him my pair today as well. And seeing those makes me even more excited for mine to be done.

#62 ibeck

ibeck
  • LocationMontreal, Quebec

Posted 11 May 2015 - 09:33 PM

If I can make a recommendation to everyone, when you get your palms redone, ask for the covert binding. Its a lot more of a natural feeling when flexing the fingers. If you go back to page 2 you can see my binding stops at about halfway up the pinky.

"When you have and you love it, you can go all the time"-Alex Ovechkin

"The difference between an amateur and a pro is that an amateur does it when he wants to do it, a pro does it because he wants to do it" -Ryan Walter

Member #657

#63 Hyuen88

Hyuen88
  • LocationVancouver

Posted 11 May 2015 - 11:16 PM

Those creepers turned out beautiful! I just sent in 3 pairs today for mods and repalms...can't wait!!

HK #17

Feedback

#64 maverick72

maverick72

Posted 12 May 2015 - 03:48 AM

Super job!!   He's getting at least two pairs next month from me :D

#65 NovaHands

NovaHands
  • LocationBoston, MA

Posted 12 May 2015 - 07:25 AM

If I can make a recommendation to everyone, when you get your palms redone, ask for the covert binding. Its a lot more of a natural feeling when flexing the fingers. If you go back to page 2 you can see my binding stops at about halfway up the pinky.

I wondered about that.

I have a pair of Kruger Franchises that have the binding that stops half-way up.

#66 ibeck

ibeck

Posted 12 May 2015 - 07:46 AM

I wondered about that.
I have a pair of Kruger Franchises that have the binding that stops half-way up.

I think its also standard on the dynasty gloves. Before Warrior closed in Montreal, I had my franchises and luxe gloves fixed like this.

"The difference between an amateur and a pro is that an amateur does it when he wants to do it, a pro does it because he wants to do it" -Ryan Walter

Member #657

#67 sgmccaskey

sgmccaskey

Posted 13 May 2015 - 02:28 PM

Has anybody else state side sent gloves in I sent 7 pairs in two boxes and he said they would only give him the box 1 box and they are trying to charge 82 dollars to give him the second box they misspelled my last name and said I was from California on the customs tag I don't ship much and don't understand what's going on can anyone help? Thanks.

#68 Monty22

Monty22

Posted 13 May 2015 - 06:13 PM

Has anybody else state side sent gloves in I sent 7 pairs in two boxes and he said they would only give him the box 1 box and they are trying to charge 82 dollars to give him the second box they misspelled my last name and said I was from California on the customs tag I don't ship much and don't understand what's going on can anyone help? Thanks.

First off who is "They" ?  USPS, FedEx , UPS etc?  Who filled out the shipping label/customs forms? 

#69 sgmccaskey

sgmccaskey

Posted 13 May 2015 - 06:36 PM

Sorry been working a lot not much sleep I shipped through USPS and I filled out the forms the exact same on both I checked off other and wrote for repairs. This is probably the second time I've ever shipped something to Canada so if I messed something up any input would be helpful there is absolutely no mention of California any where so I'm not sure where that came from and they gave him the other box no problem and like I said I filled them both out the exact same way. When I called USPS they said there was nothing they could do.

#70 kimchee411

kimchee411
  • LocationNorthern California

Posted 13 May 2015 - 09:16 PM

That sucks!  How did they come up with the $82 figure?

STUFF I'M LOOKING FOR (NEW/LIKE NEW CONDITION)
• MIC AX1 13" or 14" -- NOT NYI, Oilers, Habs, Ducks, Preds, Hawks, Leafs, Pens, or Devils (retro YES PLEASE).
• Joe Thornton CCM mitts

• Pro stock edge socks:
- Wings away

• Blackhawks red practice jersey 56/58
• Sens Cream Heritage 2.0 game jersey 56/58

#71 sgmccaskey

sgmccaskey

Posted 13 May 2015 - 09:22 PM

I have no idea especially when they let one box go and held the other.

#72 shoeshine boy

shoeshine boy
  • LocationDecatur, GA

Posted 14 May 2015 - 01:12 PM

hmm....might have to get my BU Franchises repalmed here. anybody know the difference between air mesh gussets and stretch mesh gussets?

always looking for non Reebok L & XL shells......

#73 JTully317

JTully317
  • LocationMassachusetts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 01:59 PM

Pretty sure the stretch mesh is just spandex and the air mesh are the traditional Warrior mesh gussets

#74 ibeck

ibeck

Posted 14 May 2015 - 02:38 PM

Stretch mesh is whats on the Bauer pro gloves and if you Go back a page are on cheese plz's creepers.

Air mesh are what are on my gloves, pictures are a page or 2 back.

Member #657

#75 Stothers86

Stothers86
  • LocationToronto Ontario

Posted 15 May 2015 - 12:13 PM

Pat truly is the man. I'm in toronto so it's not far for shipping but I sent him my gloves on monday, he got them Wednesday, and their already on their way back to me today. He sent me a pic and the price of shipping and everything really is an after thought. My "custom" gloves will now really have a custom feel to them. so excited to get them back

#76 petitboss2009

petitboss2009
  • LocationLa Pocatière, Qc

Posted 15 May 2015 - 03:13 PM

11257951_10203878711228664_2204416974555

The Result, Second live for this old pair of Paul Mara Gloves. Just need some ice to try it out 

He got them yesterday. Gloves ready in 24 Hours !! 

Those are in mail right now to my house… 

#77 Lefticious

Lefticious

Posted 16 May 2015 - 12:21 AM

Amazing work by Pat. Incredible difference between his work and many other repalms I have gotten before.

Specs requested:
-1/4 gusset length
Stretch red gussets
Horton cuff
Digi w grip overlay/ and pearl overlay on upper hand
Pinky name placement

Before:209AB69F-DD1B-4D9E-AB71-497577105ABD_zps

After:
FCD3478F-9074-4DE8-8133-46CDD80D1CA7_zps
2AD377FC-1E9E-4883-AC5C-AB45CF2130AB_zps

Wow! Really nice work! 

#78 theruz23

theruz23
  • LocationCT

Posted 16 May 2015 - 12:05 PM

ian, can he make these palms work on another brand glove like an apx for example. il email him anyways but might get a fast response here  

#79 ibeck

ibeck

Posted 16 May 2015 - 01:08 PM

ian, can he make these palms work on another brand glove like an apx for example. il email him anyways but might get a fast response here

I would for sure email him to be certain but Im pretty sure he'd be able to. Ive seen Warrior palms on other brands gloves before.

Member #657

#80 ibeck

ibeck

Posted 16 May 2015 - 01:20 PM

If anyone is curious about the zetterberg slashguards, I used my gloves with them for the first time last night. The end sits/floats on the end of the elbow pad and I had 0 restrictions. I didnt even feel them while I was on the ice.

I'll probably visit Pat again in the next couple weeks to have them put on my franchises.

Member #657