Photo

Custom Pro Repair

• Please log in to reply
1921 replies to this topic

#1281 90Style10Skill

90Style10Skill

Posted 03 March 2017 - 04:36 PM

Got these back a while ago but figured I'd post here. Changed the palms to pearl mustang (easily the best palm I've ever used holy crap so soft)! Also, had my Chinese name embroidered on the cuff.

h2UHZQS.png

Custom everything.

#1282 Mapleleafs-13

Mapleleafs-13
  • LocationToronto

Posted 04 March 2017 - 01:44 AM

Your name on the gloves actually look pretty interesting. Nice work.

Looking for BIOSTEEL jersey made by UA or Adidas.

Looking for Bauer Pro defender elbows size Large

My ebay (better prices for members)

#1283 Dupes

Dupes

Posted 04 March 2017 - 06:59 AM

Looks great :y

Follow us: Instagram: http://instagram.com/sports2k_com#
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pro-Stock-Hockey-Sports2Kcom/151010068304116

#1284 theruz23

theruz23
  • LocationCT

Posted 04 March 2017 - 12:40 PM

The turn around time is crazy these days. I asked about getting a pair repalmed and new gussets. They quoted by 5 maybe 6 months. Its great for their business, I guess thats what comes with being the best. Most likely their work load is the reason they stopped doing so many custom options. 

im with you, far to long. would not be suprised if he moves to only pro stuff. im not waiting half a year to get gloves worked on

#1285 bluelinebully

bluelinebully
  • LocationMontco, PA

Posted 04 March 2017 - 12:58 PM

im with you, far to long. would not be suprised if he moves to only pro stuff. im not waiting half a year to get gloves worked on

Does the wait time get any better during the off season?  I can't imagine they have a ton of pro stuff coming in that they're prioritizing while everyone's off, but who knows.

Max steez.

I know a lot more than you about collecting bud, so save the shit

#1286 hockeymutt

hockeymutt

Posted 04 March 2017 - 03:19 PM

It's wasn't that bad over the summer thinknit was about a month

#1287 Wheelin89

Wheelin89

Posted 04 March 2017 - 04:09 PM

Personally I don't foresee that happening, why would they turn away money? As long as his clientele understand that the big boys get priority I don't see that changing. Also, if you really needed a job/repair done within reason I'm sure he hits a customer with a fee for emergency/express repair/mods.

#1288 BigCy76

BigCy76
  • LocationMontreal, Quebec

Posted 04 March 2017 - 04:52 PM

Personally I don't foresee that happening, why would they turn away money? As long as his clientele understand that the big boys get priority I don't see that changing. Also, if you really needed a job/repair done within reason I'm sure he hits a customer with a fee for emergency/express repair/mods.

I've asked for a "express work " fee ... No dice, pros work first and then first come first serve basis, cuz if they charge you for a express work and a pro job comes along, your work will have to wait and you'd be even more pissed...

If you're considering selling off anything Bruins, CONTACT ME FIRST !!!

Feedback

#1289 Wheelin89

Wheelin89

Posted 04 March 2017 - 05:34 PM

I've asked for a "express work " fee ... No dice, pros work first and then first come first serve basis, cuz if they charge you for a express work and a pro job comes along, your work will have to wait and you'd be even more pissed...

Thanks for that clarification, Bency.

#1290 - M

- M

Posted 08 March 2017 - 03:39 AM

I'd wait the half year for Pat's work.  There are other companies that offer repalming services but the craftsmanship and options don't even come close.  I'm certain everyone on this forum owns more than 1 pair of gloves.  Some of those gloves don't even get worn for 6+ months.

If your bag has wheels, you don't.

#1291 shoeshine boy

shoeshine boy
  • LocationDecatur, GA

Posted 08 March 2017 - 12:54 PM

this. some of mine get worn once or twice a year MAYBE. I have been blown away by Pat and Ken's work but if I need a simple repalm with something like digital I can go to George's but for anything else I'll wait for CPR.

note: I sent mine in early Summer and only had to wait about a month. YMMV

always looking for non Reebok L & XL shells......

#1292 NHL1987

NHL1987

Posted 18 March 2017 - 06:52 PM

#1293 NHL1987

NHL1987

Posted 18 March 2017 - 06:55 PM

Could pat do a spezza overhaul on a pair of Bauer 4 rolls ?

#1294 NovaHands

NovaHands
  • LocationBoston, MA

Posted 19 March 2017 - 10:56 PM

I'm sure he can. Although the end result may not fit exactly like a Spezza glove because Bauer 4 rolls and Warrior Luxes have very different fits.

He did Spezza specs on my AX1's and it came out really good.

#1295 ibeck

ibeck
  • LocationMontreal, Quebec

Posted 19 March 2017 - 11:21 PM

You should really just email them. You dont want to get your hopes up because someone (even a reliable and knowledgable guy like nova) said it would be possible.

"When you have and you love it, you can go all the time"-Alex Ovechkin

"The difference between an amateur and a pro is that an amateur does it when he wants to do it, a pro does it because he wants to do it" -Ryan Walter

Member #657

#1296 theruz23

theruz23
  • LocationCT

Posted 20 March 2017 - 03:30 PM

ya dont trust anything nova says  :censored:

pat can do a lot of mods on warrior gloves, but more restrictive when it comes to other brands

#1297 NHL1987

NHL1987

Posted 21 March 2017 - 03:10 PM

#1298 NovaHands

NovaHands
  • LocationBoston, MA

Posted 21 March 2017 - 05:14 PM

You should really just email them. You dont want to get your hopes up because someone (even a reliable and knowledgable guy like nova) said it would be possible.

Agreed. Pat and Ken will always answer your questions. If they can't do something, they'll even explain why.

#1299 jtwright2

jtwright2
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA

Posted 29 March 2017 - 05:21 PM

Is this the alternative to sending things to Pat and Ken?  Ooooof...

http://www.ebay.com/...vUAAOSwsW9Y3C1p

#1300 mwallner

mwallner
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 29 March 2017 - 05:48 PM

i believe those are pulkkinen gloves, prob done by the eqm. he seems to like zero cuff...

Is this the alternative to sending things to Pat and Ken?  Ooooof...

http://www.ebay.com/...vUAAOSwsW9Y3C1p