• Please log in to reply
1921 replies to this topic

#1481 Golden Gate Sharpening

Golden Gate Sharpening
  • LocationNorthern California

Posted 25 August 2017 - 11:20 AM

Sharks Tacks with flex thumbs:

GNbBE1d.jpg

13"N Franchises with tapered white mesh gussets, tan micronash palms, purple cuffs, and double liners: gSEvBpC.jpg

"What is your lowest/best price?" is NOT an offer. 

#1482 jordanm

jordanm
  • LocationVancouver

Posted 25 August 2017 - 11:27 AM

those Franchises with the purple cuff are awesome!

MIC Franchise gloves for sale? PM me!
@myfriendmonty

https://www.instagra...m/jordanmoffat/

#1483 Stouffville

Stouffville

Posted 03 September 2017 - 07:09 PM

Anyone know what the current wait times are like?
I have a couple pairs of Spezza just needing a repalm but also want some other mods done to some mic ax1's. Is there still a long wait for the additional mods?
I was going to box up and send out first thing tuesday, so won't get a reply from Pat/Ken before then.
Thanks.

#1484 JoeT

JoeT

Posted 03 September 2017 - 08:17 PM

4 to 6 months. No joke

#1485 Stouffville

Stouffville

Posted 03 September 2017 - 10:36 PM

Thought so, thanks Joe.
Was hoping for better news.

#1486 theruz23

theruz23
  • LocationCT

Posted 04 September 2017 - 08:26 AM

4 to 6 months. No joke

wow

#1487 shoeshine boy

shoeshine boy
  • LocationDecatur, GA

Posted 04 September 2017 - 10:24 AM

yeah, I would think September would be the absolute worst time because they're working on the pre-season pro requests. when I sent mine last Summer it was 3 or four pairs, mostly for repalm but also one or two pairs had cuff mods and gusset mods and the turn around was 3 or 4 weeks maybe? pretty sure I just lucked out in the "between vacation-before the season starts" time frame.

always looking for non Reebok L & XL shells......

#1488 Max92

Max92
  • LocationCanada

Posted 04 September 2017 - 01:06 PM

this summer ive sent a pair for repalm and took a week i was pretty happy i need more work on my gloves but 4-6 months is a lot of wait , will need to wait until next summer tho

#1489 Joeyo40

Joeyo40
  • LocationIllinois

Posted 05 September 2017 - 08:39 AM

I just sent in a pair of gloves about a week ago, pat and Ken said for just a basic repalm is 3 weeks. Anything else is 3 months.

#1490 90Style10Skill

90Style10Skill

Posted 05 September 2017 - 04:55 PM

Can confirm on the 3 months, still waiting on my Franchises that I've requested extensive work on.

Custom everything.

#1491 Wheelin89

Wheelin89

Posted 05 September 2017 - 05:05 PM

Can confirm on the 3 months, still waiting on my Franchises that I've requested extensive work on.

Do tell!

#1492 90Style10Skill

90Style10Skill

Posted 05 September 2017 - 05:31 PM

Do tell!

Wanted them to try and build me a new cuff that wasn't like any of the ones they've made before. I have a pair of TPS R8 gloves with a really wide open cuff (even more than the Kovy cuff, which would be the closest they had offered) that I like a lot and I asked them to try and copy that cuff onto the Franchises. Also asked for a repalm but that's EZ.

I'm in no rush to get these gloves back any time soon so I'm fine waiting longer. I know that may not be the case for most others who send stuff to them.

Custom everything.

#1493 Wheelin89

Wheelin89

Posted 05 September 2017 - 10:06 PM

Wanted them to try and build me a new cuff that wasn't like any of the ones they've made before. I have a pair of TPS R8 gloves with a really wide open cuff (even more than the Kovy cuff, which would be the closest they had offered) that I like a lot and I asked them to try and copy that cuff onto the Franchises. Also asked for a repalm but that's EZ.

I'm in no rush to get these gloves back any time soon so I'm fine waiting longer. I know that may not be the case for most others who send stuff to them.

I wouldn't call cuff work extensive by any means especially for pat. Also an R8 cuff is essentially and Easton cuff.

#1494 90Style10Skill

90Style10Skill

Posted 06 September 2017 - 09:49 AM

On further inspection you're right. Seems to be an Easton cuff with a Savard-ish undercuff. Not sure how open/flared out the Easton cuff is in comparison though.

Custom everything.

#1495 Fooj

Fooj
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 06 September 2017 - 10:16 PM

Easton cuff is the way to go.  My short Easton cuffs are as mobile as my no cuffs but with a bit more coverage

IG: Fooj Media

#1496 Xtra

Xtra
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 08 September 2017 - 12:26 AM

Been a while... But I've stopped being lazy. Got these back about a month ago.

These were my first pair of Warrior franchise custom gloves... 

Original specs: 

-Silvershield liner, micronash gussets (regretted it from day 1), digital palms, Hossa cuff.

New specs:

-Easton style cuff (Pat and Ken refer to this kind of cuff/length as the cammalleri style cuff) Blue covert liner, white mesh gussets (Tapered gussets at the finger tips, standard width at the crotch of the gussets), pearl mustang palms with a kovy style overlay, hossa black carbon pinky stripe, embroidery on the pinky side wall, covert style binding.

Y3OdMCU.jpg

Ohef6LL.jpg

ODNKnD5.jpg

--

Bauer Nexus 1000 Hawks gloves.

Got these from Alex on here. They had a crazy long cuff, standard nash palms, standard liner.

new specs: Easton style cuff (Pat and Ken refer to this kind of cuff/length as the cammalleri style cuff), Covert blue liner, red stretch gussets, red nash palms w/ kovy style overlay.

npg3lqC.jpg

ISxuTen.jpg

x72ABtP.jpg

BFuybaq.jpg

U37bGXV.jpg

sY3NvAr.jpg

Pat & Ken... Best in the biz.

#1497 ibeck

ibeck
  • LocationMontreal, Quebec

Posted 08 September 2017 - 09:36 AM

Nice choice in the blue liner. Its comfier, smells less and it doesnt get sweat marks like silver shield does.

"When you have and you love it, you can go all the time"-Alex Ovechkin

"The difference between an amateur and a pro is that an amateur does it when he wants to do it, a pro does it because he wants to do it" -Ryan Walter

Member #657

#1498 Dupes

Dupes

Posted 10 September 2017 - 07:45 AM

Their work is always impressive!

Follow us: Instagram: http://instagram.com/sports2k_com#
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pro-Stock-Hockey-Sports2Kcom/151010068304116

#1499 Fooj

Fooj
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 10 September 2017 - 01:17 PM

wow the kovy cut on pearl looks amazing.  

IG: Fooj Media

#1500 Joeyo40

Joeyo40
  • LocationIllinois

Posted 20 September 2017 - 04:45 PM

Got a pair of Jamie Benn Warriors repalmed. Nothing special just grey micronash and the sticky Nash for overlay

https://imgur.com/gallery/GOFqT