Photo

BigCy76

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#41 Guest_Gymmonster_*

Guest_Gymmonster_*

Posted 03 April 2013 - 10:22 PM

Recently sold a dynasty ax1 to Bency and bought a Canucks shell from him. Always a fantastic person to deal with and always fun to chat with him as well.

One of the best on the forum!

#42 Mincy

Mincy
  • LocationGreensboro, NC

Posted 08 April 2013 - 09:41 AM

I can't say enough good things about Bency. Definitely had a blast hanging out with him and his Canadian counter parts! Bency and I worked out a trade and I couldn't be happier... next time I won't ask to get Canadian Drunk though... Thanks!

"Speak softly and carry a big stick"  Feedback

#43 Fielder07

Fielder07
  • LocationNew Hampshire

Posted 30 April 2013 - 01:03 PM

Sold him a ribbon helmet decal to support a charity. Good communication and instant payment that went to a great cause. Thanks!

Looking for new CCM HPTK pants - Black - Size XL

#44 Beer leaguer

Beer leaguer

Posted 30 May 2013 - 11:14 PM

Sold em some gloves. Awesome convo with fellow Bruins crazed fan! Quick payment and great communication! Thanks man.

#45 timdog

timdog

HOCKEY: Making Dentist Rich Since 1875 :)

• PipPipPip
  • 3,307 posts
  • LocationThe hammer

Posted 01 June 2013 - 12:03 PM

Great guy, got some stickers from him & a Le chateau shirt, funny guy great to get along with... We need more members like this guy for sure!!! Thanks bence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#46 bdessure

bdessure
  • LocationMontreal (Quebec) Canada

Posted 24 November 2013 - 05:56 PM

Hi Bency, great to meet again face to face in person today for the purchase of 4 original interior padding for pro stock Warrior Franchise hockey gloves. As always a smooth transaction and a great guy. I recommend you to all other folks. Regards. Looking forward to do business with you again... :-) Bernard