Photo

St.Louis Blues Sale

• Please log in to reply
104 replies to this topic

#41 ProStockHabFan

ProStockHabFan

Posted 10 June 2017 - 10:00 AM

Looking for help on a Med or Large Bauer supreme or 9k vesion shell and a toiletry bag.
Thanks in advance

#42 louie

louie
  • LocationPittsburgh

Posted 10 June 2017 - 12:34 PM

Blues sale was pretty crazy!

Prices were okay...

Gloves $100
Bags $100
Protective $20 - limited
Socks $10
Shells $20 - extremely limited
Pants $50/$100 - I didn't see any new

They were liquidating a bunch of stuff, was about 20th in the STH line.

#43 RyanAK27

RyanAK27

Posted 10 June 2017 - 12:36 PM

Any brand new MIC Franchise?

#44 ProStockHabFan

ProStockHabFan

Posted 10 June 2017 - 12:40 PM

Please hit me up Louie, if you were able to snag an extra Bauer shell

#45 louie

louie
  • LocationPittsburgh

Posted 10 June 2017 - 01:06 PM

Shells were all wrecked

#46 ProStockHabFan

ProStockHabFan

Posted 10 June 2017 - 02:22 PM

That sux

#47 aconard62

aconard62
  • LocationVIRGINIA, USA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Posted 10 June 2017 - 07:23 PM

Any pics?

#48 louie

louie
  • LocationPittsburgh

Posted 10 June 2017 - 08:06 PM

EB85B912-D21F-434E-82B4-36E811E814D4_zps

#49 Dupes

Dupes

Posted 10 June 2017 - 10:09 PM

Lots of stuff?

Follow us: Instagram: http://instagram.com/sports2k_com#
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pro-Stock-Hockey-Sports2Kcom/151010068304116

#50 STLPuck13

STLPuck13

Posted 11 June 2017 - 04:33 AM

Sale had a bit of everything. They are getting ready to renovate the building, so they had a bunch of signs and photos that hung throughout the building for sale. As well as bar stools and tables and things of that nature. As far as equipment they had a fair amount of items but not nearly as much as I have seen at previous sales. I was in the STH line about 25th back. Helmets went in the first 3 min. Gloves were gone inside of 10min. Pants were all beat up. Lots of practice jerseys. Very few RH sticks. Lots of LH sticks. Most of the items was just merch (shirts, jackets, pullovers, give away items) they were just trying to get rid of. No winter classic gear, except for socks...I got lucky and snagged a pair. Apparently the blues are selling all the classic gear in player sets (helmet, gloves, pants, practice jersey) later this summer.

#51 Dupes

Dupes

Posted 11 June 2017 - 08:00 AM

Thanks for the review.

Here's a preview of the sale filmed by the Blues

https://www.facebook...54879107473661/

Follow us: Instagram: http://instagram.com/sports2k_com#
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pro-Stock-Hockey-Sports2Kcom/151010068304116

#52 louie

louie
  • LocationPittsburgh

Posted 11 June 2017 - 09:13 AM

Yeah it was really cool, they had some nice leather couches πŸ˜‚

STLPuck13 I was the guy in the Penguins stuff.

#53 Reagan85

Reagan85
  • LocationScottsdale, AZ

Posted 11 June 2017 - 10:12 AM

Do you know where they will be selling the player sets?

#54 STLPuck13

STLPuck13

Posted 11 June 2017 - 11:12 AM

@louie... ya I saw you, red hair, pens jacket and jeans. Looked like you got a decent haul. I was in line when you were checking out. I was a guy in a blue retro CCM shirt. @reagan85... no idea on when or where they will be doing any of the classic sets. My guess is it will be similar to what Vancouver did a few years back with there heratige sets... all online.

#55 Reagan85

Reagan85
  • LocationScottsdale, AZ

Posted 11 June 2017 - 11:33 AM

Thanks buddy!

#56 rasta4

rasta4
  • LocationPA

Posted 14 December 2017 - 07:27 AM

Are there any good guys in St. Louis??? Who make me happy  :rolleyes:  and can buy a few things on sale  :nw:  :nw:  :nw:

#57 DocNoyes

DocNoyes
  • LocationSpringfield, IL

Posted 15 December 2017 - 11:19 AM

Are there any good guys in St. Louis??? Who make me happy  :rolleyes:  and can buy a few things on sale  :nw:  :nw:  :nw:

what's on sale?

#58 rasta4

rasta4
  • LocationPA

Posted 19 December 2017 - 06:33 AM

I mean on the next sale..

#59 DocNoyes

DocNoyes

Posted 19 December 2017 - 12:39 PM

I mean on the next sale..

Sale won't be till next summer so I would ask closer to them

#60 DocNoyes

DocNoyes

Posted 15 May 2018 - 08:57 AM

ST. LOUIS - The St. Louis Blues Annual Summer Sale is being held at Scottrade Center on Saturday, May 19 for the general public from 9 a.m. until 3 p.m.

A Special Preview Day for Blues Season Ticket Holders will be held on Friday, May 18 from 6 to 9 p.m.

Fans can get great deals on merchandise from the True Blues Authentic Team Store, game-used and locker room issued equipment from the 2017-18 season and previous seasons!

PURCHASE A NEW 2018-19 TICKET PACKAGE AND GAIN EARLY ACCESS TO THE SEASON TICKET HOLDER PREVIEW DAY!! Click here for ticket package options or call 314-622-BLUE to speak to a representative.

Here are just some of the items that will be available:

Game-Used & Locker Room Issued Hockey Equipment from current Blues players*

• Hockey sticks
  • Gloves
  • Skates
  • Helmets
  • Practice jerseys
  • Training Camp jerseys

Vintage Game-Used & Locker Room Issued Hockey Equipment from former Blues players **

• Gloves
  • Skates
  • Shin pads
  • Elbow pads
  • Shoulder pads
  • Goalie equipment
  • Helmets
  • Pants
  • Two-piece shafts and blades
  • Practice jerseys
  • Socks

Miscellaneous Equipment

• Helmet visors
  • Tuuks with steel
  • Steel blades

Blues merchandise from the True Blues Authentic Team Store (up to 50 percent off)

Dasher boards from the Old Arena

Authentic Reebok home and away blank jerseys

Blues for Kids mystery pucks and promo items

Large player photos

and much, much more!

(We recommend bringing your own box/bags to carry items as they will not be provided during the sale).

In addition to the Summer Sale on Saturday, fans of all ages can test their strength and agility on the new Blues Inflatable Obstacle Course and Bungee Run located outside the Sprint Entrance near the attached parking garage.

Fans are also invited to cheer on local youth as they compete for summer bragging rights in Street Blues Ball Hockey Tournament taking place on the floor of Scottrade Center. For more information on this FREE ball hockey tournament or to register your team today by clicking here.

Parking will be available for $10 in the City Hall Lot located on the northeast corner of 14th Street and Clark Avenue.

All guests that park in the City Hall Lot can bring their parking voucher to one of the Blues sales tables outside of Sections 107 or 123 to receive a one-time voucher to use at STLAuthentics for $10 off a $50 purchase online. Valid on purchases made from STLAuthentics.com from May 20, 2018 through May 31, 2018.

SEASON TICKET HOLDERS: Now is the time to renew for the 2018-19 season! Call your Blues Account Representative today to place your deposit and be eligible for all the early renewal benefits, including entry into the Proud Member Sweepstakes. You can also renew at the Ticket Sales Headquarters during the Season Ticket Holder Preview Sale; it will be your last chance to renew and still be eligible to have your season tickets paid for by the Blues! For a full list of prizes and details on the Proud Member Sweepstakes, visit stlouisblues.com/sweepstakes

This is a Mobile Ticket Event Only. One (1) mobile event ticket will be loaded on each account to be scanned for entry to Scottrade Center which will allow guests (up to number of seats per account) to access the Season Ticket Holder Preview Day.

Additionally, one (1) wristband will be distributed per account upon entry that will give access to purchase up to five (5) game-used/locker room issued items.

* A limit of five (5) combined game-used/locker room issued items from current players will be allowed per Season Ticket Holder account during the Preview Day, including a limit of one (1) current Blues player helmets and one (1) sets of gloves are allowed per account and counted toward these five (5) items.

PLEASE NOTE: ABSOLUTELY NO BROKERS.

All current Blues players helmets and sets of gloves will be limited to one per purchaser for duration of sale.

*Due to the limited amount of game-used & locker room issued equipment, a maximum of four current player items per person can be purchased during the Saturday Summer Sale event.

**Blues reserve right to limit the number of vintage items purchased by a single purchaser to ensure opportunity for other customers to own a piece of Blues history.