Photo

Pro Stock BAUER Ice Hockey Skates, One95 S95 Custom Supreme 8.5 DA: ~$100

skates new custom boot nhl bauer

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 mtcapo

mtcapo

Posted 03 August 2015 - 10:59 AM

Hi guys, I am new here, but I was recommended this site through a friend since I'm trying to sell my skates.

Attached File  Screen Shot 2015-08-03 at 11.56.09 AM.png   190.75KB   0 downloadsAttached File  Screen Shot 2015-08-03 at 11.56.20 AM.png   150.2KB   0 downloads

Basically what I have are a used pair of Pro Stock Nike Bauer One95 Skates Custom wrapped in Supreme boot, S95 model. Please note that the custom boot makes the ankle area a lot wider. 

Pro stock double stitched with 280mm Tuuk Custom + Holders and custom plush white felt tongue. You can see the white felt in the pictures.
The skates are in good condition with plenty of life left in the boot and plenty of steel on the runner. Basically I purchased these hockey skates from a used store with full intentions to use them for pickup hockey, but I didn't wear them a single time since I never got around to playing hockey. Skates are hard to find and ready to roll. 

These did NOT sell on eBay, but I know they are good skates, so don't lowball me.
All photos and original unsold eBay listing here. Check my feedback too to see I'm a reliable eBayer.

Price: $100 PLUS Shipping & Handling costs. 

If I have multiple offers from users here, I'll take the highest offer. But I'd like to give it to whoever replies first and thinks it will be a good fit for them. Payment can be worked out later via Paypal.

If for some reason, you only want to do a transaction through eBay, I'll put it up at the price we agree on at a Buy it Now listing, send you the link, and you can purchase it that way.

Thanks!

Max

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: skates, new, custom, boot, nhl, bauer