Photo

Custom Sticks

• Please log in to reply
289 replies to this topic

#241 ryanmonty

ryanmonty

Posted 14 November 2017 - 11:01 AM

I didn't have any such experience but I'm sure if you wanted more extreme mods done you could have communications like this. I just said I wanted them to lower the lie on the curve I sent in.

nice, that's good to know

#242 BureKovy

BureKovy

Posted 14 November 2017 - 11:24 AM

i'm curious to know how that process works?  drawings sent back and forth or something?

I believe its a 3D scan.  I know they will change a few things but they might not venture to far because it would be hard to match expectations of what the buyer was actually looking for.  The lie is easy.

#243 Adam

Adam

Posted 14 November 2017 - 12:47 PM

And as someone who works at a store that orders in customs as well as team orders, the process is a lot easier through true than other brands from the stores point of view

#244 90Style10Skill

90Style10Skill

Posted 15 November 2017 - 11:50 PM

And as someone who works at a store that orders in customs as well as team orders, the process is a lot easier through true than other brands from the stores point of view

Even though I’m just a consumer I’ve felt this was the case when I ordered my sticks through DK’s. TRUE’s customer service department is very prompt at answering emails and stuff which makes the whole process quicker and easier.

Custom everything.

#245 Adam

Adam

Posted 16 November 2017 - 09:09 AM

what makes it easy for us is we don't really have a true rep in the area, one of their guys comes in once every couple of months when he visits the Senators, so we are constantly in contact with their office and people directly at True. whereas with ccm for example the local rep will take over the order process from us bit depending on what he has going on it might take a long time to eventually get processed.

#246 Gongshow

Gongshow

Posted 07 January 2018 - 07:31 PM

Will the Jetspeed stick be customizable? From what I saw in WJC it is.

#247 CAPS10

CAPS10

Posted 08 January 2018 - 11:00 PM

Edited.

#248 Gongshow

Gongshow

Posted 08 January 2018 - 11:18 PM

Same^^

#249 Gauthier26

Gauthier26

Posted 09 January 2018 - 12:59 AM

I need ccm ft1 pro stock stick left 75 flex p28

#250 Liddy019

Liddy019

Posted 09 January 2018 - 09:01 AM

This may of been asked but can I get a guys pro curve with mybauer or warrior. I saw Cammalleri using some Bauer what the beginning of the season and was so seeing if I can get his curve and lie in one of their models?
Liddy:-)

#251 jordanm

jordanm
  • LocationVancouver

Posted 09 January 2018 - 09:53 AM

This may of been asked but can I get a guys pro curve with mybauer or warrior. I saw Cammalleri using some Bauer what the beginning of the season and was so seeing if I can get his curve and lie in one of their models?

MyBauer you are stuck with the curves that are posted on the customized. If you order a batch of custom warriors (not the one off via website) you can go with just about any pro curve as long as they have the mold in that stick build.

I.e was told. Couldn’t get a specific kovy curve in newer build because they didn’t have the mold in newer stick build. And I wasn’t about to order the insane number I needed to have a new mold made

MIC Franchise gloves for sale? PM me!
@myfriendmonty

https://www.instagra...m/jordanmoffat/

#252 Liddy019

Liddy019

Posted 09 January 2018 - 10:32 AM

MyBauer you are stuck with the curves that are posted on the customized. If you order a batch of custom warriors (not the one off via website) you can go with just about any pro curve as long as they have the mold in that stick build.

I.e was told. Couldn’t get a specific kovy curve in newer build because they didn’t have the mold in newer stick build. And I wasn’t about to order the insane number I needed to have a new mold made

Ok great so the question is now does anyone know if cammalleri ever used a warrior stick lol...
Liddy:-)

#253 Adam

Adam

Posted 09 January 2018 - 10:45 AM

better start scrolling through getty images hahaha

#254 90Style10Skill

90Style10Skill

Posted 09 January 2018 - 12:29 PM

To add to what jordanm said about Bauer, you're not allowed to order pro builds either i.e. you can't say "I want a 6 pack of Cammy's sticks, 100% same specs." They just won't do it.

better start scrolling through getty images hahaha

:rofl:

Custom everything.

#255 BureKovy

BureKovy

Posted 28 May 2018 - 08:34 PM

Found this order sheet

http://www.paynespor...om/jrpenselite/

#256 BureKovy

BureKovy

Posted 22 July 2018 - 04:32 PM

Does anyone know the USD price for CCM to do the min order 6, with the pro curve of file?

I thought they were coming out with a new order program recently.

#257 90Style10Skill

90Style10Skill

Posted 22 July 2018 - 07:19 PM

When I did it 2 years ago it was $159 per. Apparently prices have gone up since then though.

Custom everything.

#258 Fooj

Fooj
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 22 July 2018 - 07:40 PM

Retail custom and pro custom are going to be different in selection and pricing

IG: Fooj Media

#259 BureKovy

BureKovy

Posted 23 July 2018 - 12:32 AM

Retail custom and pro custom are going to be different in selection and pricing

Is this coming out soon? I'm mostly concerned with pro stock curve and build.

When I did it 2 years ago it was $159 per. Apparently prices have gone up since then though.

This is exactly what I was referring to, it's closer to $300 a stick for CCM in Canada. Seeing if it's worth it to go through a shop in states. But depends on what the prices have gone up to.

#260 90Style10Skill

90Style10Skill

Posted 23 July 2018 - 05:48 AM

You can ask dkhockey on here. They did my order, great store.

Custom everything.