Custom Sticks

• Please log in to reply
289 replies to this topic

#101 skleiner1

skleiner1
  • LocationToronto, Ontario

Posted 28 July 2016 - 06:56 PM

^^^.

Remember its different for every shop and how you approach the situation. It's actually easier to order bulk vs. Individual as well and price is set by the store. You'd die if I told you the price I get my Bauer sticks at haha.

I've worked retail, it completely depends on the store and who you deal with. Not saying I agree with it at all but it's the reality unfortunately. Again, I'd just reach out to a different store! Not worth it to go to the one you who doesn't help you...

Edit: ask to speak to the owner or manager first off and give him the facts. That's what I would do.
Instagram - Sports2K
- skleiner
Twitter - @Sports2K
- @skleiner1

#102 theruz23

theruz23
  • LocationCT

Posted 28 July 2016 - 07:10 PM

You can do minimum of 6 not 12, at least my lhs can im sure there are more out there

#103 skleiner1

skleiner1
  • LocationToronto, Ontario

Posted 28 July 2016 - 11:04 PM

Oh there are!
Instagram - Sports2K
- skleiner
Twitter - @Sports2K
- @skleiner1

#104 qmc93

qmc93

Posted 16 March 2017 - 02:35 AM

Sorry to resurrect an old topic here but I'm looking to place a custom stick order with Bauer (and I work at a shop) but our local rep is giving me the run-around. Can anyone point me in the right direction to someone who can?

#105 jordanm

jordanm
  • LocationVancouver

Posted 16 March 2017 - 02:39 AM

Sorry to resurrect an old topic here but I'm looking to place a custom stick order with Bauer (and I work at a shop) but our local rep is giving me the run-around. Can anyone point me in the right direction to someone who can?

Last I heard Bauer wasn't accepting custom orders for non Pro's which is probabaly the reason for the run around from your local rep

MIC Franchise gloves for sale? PM me!
@myfriendmonty

https://www.instagra...m/jordanmoffat/

#106 cthockey

cthockey

Posted 18 March 2017 - 02:14 PM

You can still do custom orders with Bauer put you are limited to the stock curves they offer. You can no longer request custom pro curves. I'm sure there's someone out there that can sneak a order in but I was told full customs are only available to NHL and Div 1 draft picks.

#107 jordanm

jordanm
  • LocationVancouver

Posted 18 March 2017 - 03:12 PM

You can still do custom orders with Bauer put you are limited to the stock curves they offer. You can no longer request custom pro curves. I'm sure there's someone out there that can sneak a order in but I was told full customs are only available to NHL and Div 1 draft picks.

So basically what's offered on MyBauer?

@myfriendmonty

#108 90Style10Skill

90Style10Skill

Posted 18 March 2017 - 04:59 PM

IIRC at least a few months ago it was that + some other curves not offered but that had a P## number. For example, I think P08 is still available? I could be wrong.

Custom everything.

#109 jordanm

jordanm
  • LocationVancouver

Posted 18 March 2017 - 06:54 PM

Interesting. I have been back and forth between my Warrriors and Bauers I wonder if I will be able to re order Bauers using my player ID when time comes for new sticks.

@myfriendmonty

#110 AmeriCanadian

AmeriCanadian
  • LocationMO

Posted 18 June 2017 - 12:34 AM

Probably a stupid question but how is warriors customizer supposed to work? Like how to order? Because I'd love a qrl with their w14 curve

#111 weskuz

weskuz
  • LocationPA

Posted 18 June 2017 - 07:14 PM

Probably a stupid question but how is warriors customizer supposed to work? Like how to order? Because I'd love a qrl with their w14 curve

You save your design then contact your local retailer to place the order.
-Looking for Warrior Goligoski gloves
-Looking for Florida Everblades gear

#112 AmeriCanadian

AmeriCanadian
  • LocationMO

Posted 18 June 2017 - 08:45 PM

You save your design then contact your local retailer to place the order.

Ah that's easy enough thanks!

#113 liveevil

liveevil

Posted 19 June 2017 - 01:47 AM

Anyone know a way to get intermediate flex with senior dimensions on mybauer?

#114 90Style10Skill

90Style10Skill

Posted 19 June 2017 - 11:24 AM

Nope.

Custom everything.

#115 Gongshow

Gongshow

Posted 26 June 2017 - 07:44 AM

What brands offer custom colors and or graphics on their sticks?

#116 90Style10Skill

90Style10Skill

Posted 26 June 2017 - 10:36 AM

Warrior lets you do redressing and colors, Bauer lets you do colors (I don't know about redressing for Bauer, I read somewhere that they don't like doing it anymore). CCM and TRUE can do redressing but not custom colors.

Custom everything.

#117 Gongshow

Gongshow

Posted 26 June 2017 - 11:05 AM

What is redressing? I thought I heard somewhere stx offers custom colors maybe also?

#118 Mr Data

Mr Data
  • LocationMontreal, Canada

Posted 26 June 2017 - 11:20 AM

Warrior lets you do redressing and colors, Bauer lets you do colors (I don't know about redressing for Bauer, I read somewhere that they don't like doing it anymore). CCM and TRUE can do redressing but not custom colors.

Warrior lets you do pretty much anything re: graphics, as long as you get the full NHL custom. My rep offered to cut the decal when I told him that I like to have carbon fiber shine through the graphics.

#119 90Style10Skill

90Style10Skill

Posted 26 June 2017 - 11:27 AM

Warrior lets you do pretty much anything re: graphics, as long as you get the full NHL custom. My rep offered to cut the decal when I told him that I like to have carbon fiber shine through the graphics.

So you could get a Starskie paintjob?

Custom everything.

#120 Gongshow

Gongshow

Posted 26 June 2017 - 11:37 AM

Could you get custom sticks from warrior with the "prototype" paint job where it just has the all black stick and the little white writing?