New member from Massachusetts

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 SConway2024

SConway2024
  • LocationAuburn/Worcester, MA / Springfield, MA

Posted 13 January 2016 - 10:14 PM

Hello, My Name is Steve

Currently, I am a Junior attending Nichols College in Dudley, MA working towards a degree in Sports Management. I have been an avid sports fan since I was born and continue to love the game of Hockey, Baseball and Football among many others. In my journey, I have worked with various teams throughout different sports. Most recently, I have worked on the Hartford Wolf Pack (AHL, NY Rangers) Equipment Staff, Worcester Sharks (AHL, SJ Sharks - 2014-15) Equipment Staff, in the NEFL Semi-Professional Football league as the Worcester County Wildcats Equipment Manager, in the FCBL Summer Baseball League with the Two-Time Champion Worcester Bravehearts and the Former Can-Am League's Worcester Tornadoes.

My collection consists of Worcester Sharks, Worcester IceCats, San Jose Sharks and some things of the other teams I've worked for in the past. I am looking into adding some NY Rangers and Hartford Wolf Pack items into the mix as the season goes on. I have collected Game Used Memorabilia since 2003 and am always looking to add items from these teams. I look forward to talking with you about the hobby and trying to learn more about the collecting world as I become even more involved.

Thank You for reading and I can be reached at this email: sconway2025@yahoo.com

All the best, Steve C.

#2 daveski7

daveski7
  • LocationWorcester

Posted 13 January 2016 - 10:39 PM

Welcome, I. Am from Worcester as well. My son plays for the Jr Sharks you probably worked with his coach at some point. Dave

#3 olioli

olioli
  • LocationBearded Clam County

Posted 14 January 2016 - 10:00 AM

Welcome to the site! Chexk out CTHockey. He gets some hartford wolfpack gear

#4 Dupes

Dupes

Posted 16 January 2016 - 10:24 AM

welcome to sports2k :y

Follow us: Instagram: http://instagram.com/sports2k_com#
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pro-Stock-Hockey-Sports2Kcom/151010068304116