Photo

Chicago Blackhawks Sale

• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

#41 NovaHands

NovaHands
  • LocationBoston, MA

Posted 28 June 2017 - 12:08 PM

Would the Blackhawks do a online list like in the Calgary Flames thread? I live in Canada and would like a couple things.

Ernie

I wouldn't expect too many teams to do what Calgary did.  Hawks stuff is usually priced higher and is difficult to get unless you know someone going.

#42 Maligator175

Maligator175
  • LocationChicago

Posted 21 July 2017 - 02:28 PM

Anyone going to the Hawks convention? If so, are they selling gear there?

#43 KidCoyote

KidCoyote
  • LocationBrantford, ON

Posted 21 July 2017 - 03:25 PM

Any word on a Hawks sale? I'm looking for a S Bauer pant shell...

Good luck finding a small shell lol

#44 Maligator175

Maligator175
  • LocationChicago

Posted 21 July 2017 - 04:55 PM

https://sidelineswap...blackhawks-7271

Small CCM shell

#45 jabears85

jabears85

Posted 27 February 2018 - 07:26 PM

Does this happen again? I need to get some new skates mine have been hurting my feet for 9 months now. I know the season ends very soon is right. Does anyone have any information or can point me in the right direction?

#46 90Style10Skill

90Style10Skill

Posted 27 February 2018 - 07:56 PM

Hawks Convention is July 27-29 this year. They will be having a "locker room sale" with gear. The lady I talked to didn't know the specifics of what gear would be on sale though. She did say that the locker room sale would be taking place all 3 days so it's possible that different gear may come up for sale each day just depending on what they decide to load?

Custom everything.

#47 jabears85

jabears85

Posted 27 February 2018 - 08:01 PM

Dam, the pickings will be super slim then. Do you know if any other teams do something like that? AHL Wolves or anything like that?

#48 louie

louie
  • LocationPittsburgh

Posted 28 February 2018 - 09:17 AM

Wolves are an independent franchise in the AHL and do not wear Hawks colors. Rockford is the Hawks AHL team.

#49 WheelSnipe

WheelSnipe

Posted 28 February 2018 - 09:54 AM

The guy specifically asked for skates, not the hawks colors stuff. Try reading his post before chiming in.

#50 jabears85

jabears85

Posted 28 February 2018 - 10:40 AM

Totally forgot about the Icehogs. Well anyway, do either teams do an equpitment sale??

#51 louie

louie
  • LocationPittsburgh

Posted 28 February 2018 - 02:57 PM

The guy specifically asked for skates, not the hawks colors stuff. Try reading his post before chiming in.

So sorry!

#52 Maligator175

Maligator175
  • LocationChicago

Posted 28 February 2018 - 03:05 PM

The Icehogs had a sale last year, I can't remember exactly when. I believe in June? I did not go, and I didn't hear what they had, or what the prices were. I plan on going this year if they have one. I have not heard about Wolves sales at all.

#53 Mdwsta4

Mdwsta4

Posted 28 February 2018 - 08:59 PM

Does this happen again? I need to get some new skates mine have been hurting my feet for 9 months now. I know the season ends very soon is right. Does anyone have any information or can point me in the right direction?

If your feet have been hurting for 9 months, why aren't you already buying new skates? Pro stock skates are typically for a specific player's feet (not yours). I don't get the hype around pro stock skates. You're likely to get a better fit buying retail. 

#54 Decker

Decker

Posted 02 March 2018 - 09:22 PM

If your feet have been hurting for 9 months, why aren't you already buying new skates? Pro stock skates are typically for a specific player's feet (not yours). I don't get the hype around pro stock skates. You're likely to get a better fit buying retail.

Agree. Those are made for those players in 1/4 sizes with different size left and right skates. Just go buy a shelf skate that fits your foot or have your own custom skates made.

#55 jabears85

jabears85

Posted 03 March 2018 - 01:20 PM

I didn’t know I was having issues with my skates until it was explained to me a week ago. I thought it was just normal this is the price you pay for hockey. I just started looking for skates and it happens to be right around the end of the NHL season so why not. Plus it’s 800-1000 skates at a super discounted price, that’s the hype to me atleast.

#56 jabears85

jabears85

Posted 03 March 2018 - 01:21 PM

Agree. Those are made for those players in 1/4 sizes with different size left and right skates. Just go buy a shelf skate that fits your foot or have your own custom skates made.

It all happened at the right time..why not considered looking at pro stock if I’d be spending the same 350+ on retail?

#57 Decker

Decker

Posted 03 March 2018 - 08:47 PM

It all happened at the right time..why not considered looking at pro stock if I’d be spending the same 350+ on retail?

Pretty much because of what I just said. What are the odds that you have the same size foot that those skates are made for? You would be better off buying a 300 400 dollar skate that fits your foot than a 1000 dollar skate that doesn't fit.
One skate might be 7 3/4 and the the other 8 1/2.
It's your money so spend it how you want but I wouldn't buy skates that were made to fit someone else's foot.
Bauer should be coming out with new supreme line soon(think it's usually april) so old supreme line should be going on sale

#58 Maligator175

Maligator175
  • LocationChicago

Posted 12 November 2018 - 04:47 PM

Hawks sale in Wilmette November 23-25, 12p-7p. Looks like open to the public all days/times. See Hawks site for more details.

#59 Mdwsta4

Mdwsta4

Posted 13 November 2018 - 10:20 AM

Hawks sale in Wilmette November 23-25, 12p-7p. Looks like open to the public all days/times. See Hawks site for more details.

I'll be in Los Angeles for work. Anyone willing to act as a proxy?

#60 Maligator175

Maligator175
  • LocationChicago

Posted 23 November 2018 - 05:17 PM

I was in the first group this morning to get in. I grabbed a few things, really happy with my pickups. Bauer 1S gloves, Bauer 1000 gloves, medium Warrior and CCM shells, and Debrincat Super Tacks 2.0. New/newer palms on the gloves.

gallery_10343_1435_982658.jpg

Gloves were $130 each, pants $125 each, sticks $150 each, and skates were $250 I believe. They also had shoulders, elbows, shins, some goalie stuff, shells ($50), and some memorabilia. I didn't look at LH sticks, but RH they had Sharp, Hinostroza, Versteeg, Seabrook, Rozeval, Hartman, Debrincat, Hayden, and a few others. Behind the desk they had some Toews/Keith/other big names game used for much higher variable pricing. All the jerseys, 2.0s and 3.0s, had names and number on the back from what I saw. I didn't see any socks. No helmets or gear bags. Gloves were a mix, a lot of older ones, some Easton. MX3, Tacks, AX1, several pairs of Campbell 10Ks. I got the only 1S pair I saw, and I didn't see any other Nexus, but I stopped looking in the pile when I got the two pairs I wanted. Lots of Reebok and Easton pants. A few Bauer pairs, I saw L, L+1, and two pairs with no tags. I didn't feel like trying pants on there so I just went for shells. They had a few bins with more sticks, skates and gear that they wheeled down a closed hallway, so there is likely going to be more stuff put out the next two days if you didn't get there today. I'd say there was maybe 50-75 people there total in line. The line really picked up around 11:30.

There's more pictures from the sale in my gallery. Happy hunting for anyone else heading up there. I was thinking of going back tomorrow, but not sure now.