#1 60PlusWinger

60PlusWinger

Posted 27 January 2016 - 11:32 PM

Please delete

#2 noodle3872

noodle3872
  • LocationChilliwack BC

Posted 27 January 2016 - 11:39 PM

Did the tracking give any sort of reason the stick was rejected at Customs?  Was it US Customs or Canadian?  In my experience sending items via Canada Post to the USA requires a Customs Declaration form to be attached to the item.  I wonder if that is why the stick was RTS.  But going silent doesn't help the matter either.

#3 kevboy555

kevboy555

Posted 28 January 2016 - 12:53 AM

A buddy of mine lives in Mission, Steve Droux plays on his cousins midget team, the guy is 16 years old kid. I would track him down on Facebook, then find his parents on there as well, and send them a message documenting what's transpired, and I'd bet at that point you will get a response from Steve, or his mother would take care of it.

#4 60PlusWinger

60PlusWinger

Posted 28 January 2016 - 09:10 AM

A buddy of mine lives in Mission, Steve Droux plays on his cousins midget team, the guy is 16 years old kid. I would track him down on Facebook, then find his parents on there as well, and send them a message documenting what's transpired, and I'd bet at that point you will get a response from Steve, or his mother would take care of it.

Wow what a small world. If I was actually getting a response from him I wouldn't be treating this so but it seems like he just doesn't want to but thanks man I'll do that!

#5 60PlusWinger

60PlusWinger

Posted 28 January 2016 - 09:29 AM

I found him on Facebook but the only person that looked related to him was Deborah Droux who was a legal adult but I don't think his mother. I sent her a message anyway. I'll continue to probe regardless, he has made no attempt to contact me even after last night. I figured he was young but I didn't think this would go down.

#6 60PlusWinger

60PlusWinger

Posted 28 January 2016 - 08:58 PM

Even though Canada post told me the stick was rejected due to documentation issues the stick arrived tonight. Please close this thread everything is A ok now

#7 kevboy555

kevboy555

Posted 28 January 2016 - 09:09 PM

Ok, good to hear. Did you ever hear back from the woman you messaged?

#8 60PlusWinger

60PlusWinger

Posted 28 January 2016 - 09:32 PM

Ok, good to hear. Did you ever hear back from the woman you messaged?

No I didn't but I heard back from him via email. Canada post tracking is terrible and when I called after the tracking said it was flagged for "exception " they said it was being returned to sender. Tracking had it arriving to me on the 22nd and poof I get an email saying its delivered and it's at my house