Photo

Dr3wskiii

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 qmc93

qmc93

Posted 17 March 2016 - 07:13 PM

Can anyone on here vouch for the guy? Says he has 100% feedback.

To sum my experience up, bought a pair of gloves off of him a week ago. Sent payment, he accepted, said he'd ship them out the next day and send me a tracking number. All seemed well and good. Since then...radio silence from his end. I sent a message the following Monday on here asking if he'd sent them out, no response. Tried again this morning, no response. Also sent an email, no response.

If he just has a hard time replying or someone on here knows him and he's out of town or something I'd like to know. I have a hard time believing it though since he's signed on here numerous times since then, most recently this morning...all seems somewhat fishy. Pretty disappointed at how this is transpiring, especially since it's my first deal on here.

Cheers lads.

#2 mersss

mersss
  • LocationMontreal, CAN

Posted 17 March 2016 - 08:11 PM

He is a straight up guy (done multiple deal with him)

BUT, he does have the tendency to SOMETIMES go radio silent. 

#3 JTully317

JTully317
  • LocationMassachusetts

Posted 17 March 2016 - 08:29 PM

I have never had an issue in dealing with him. I was the seller though in my situation

#4 qmc93

qmc93

Posted 17 March 2016 - 08:32 PM

Got a PM from another member on here who says they had a similar experience to mine...guess we'll see

#5 jordanm

jordanm
  • LocationVancouver

Posted 19 March 2016 - 10:57 PM

I dealt with him just before Christmas as a seller. everything went well. didn't pay for tracking as it was such a small package. and had to check in to make sure he got the item.

I never left feedback as he didn't leave any for me when he received the package

MIC Franchise gloves for sale? PM me!
@myfriendmonty

https://www.instagra...m/jordanmoffat/

#6 Dupes

Dupes

Posted 22 March 2016 - 08:55 AM

Send him a PM with a link to this topic requesting info.

Follow us: Instagram: http://instagram.com/sports2k_com#
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pro-Stock-Hockey-Sports2Kcom/151010068304116

#7 Gordo

Gordo

Posted 06 April 2016 - 03:00 PM

Hey kinda the same problem here, last week he made a deal with me told me was PayPal ready I boxed the gloves up to ship them and then nothing all contact gone, I've been texting him sent him messages on here and no reply. The frustrating part is you can see he has been on, it is one thing when you ask questions about something but another when you come to an agreement box them up and then nothing. Just thought I'd put this out there. If you do read this and something is wrong let me know it takes 2 seconds to drop a line.

#8 qmc93

qmc93

Posted 06 April 2016 - 04:26 PM

So here's a long-delayed update in regards to my situation...

After putting him on blast here, Dr3wskiii all of a sudden came out of the woodwork on the 18th of March and was apologetic for not getting back to me and cited the death of a relative as the reason (which is something I could completely believe, had it not been for two other respected members here who messaged me privately saying they were given similar excuses for lack of communication in past deals they'd done with Drew). Also said he did send out my mitts (although according to US tracking, the postal service didn't even pick them up until the 18th, not the 11th as Drew had originally said would happen as I paid on the 10th). He gave me a tracking number, and all seemed well and good once again.

Fast forward to now. Once again, everything is in disarray. My package seemingly didn't move for 2+ weeks according to the tracking, until yesterday when I got the rather alarming notice from Canada Post that my gloves were in some place called the "UMO," or "undeliverable mail office," and they couldn't tell me why. Naturally, extremely odd and worrying. Another thing one of the aforementioned members who messaged me during this fiasco said was that their package purchased from Drew had in fact bounced back and forth between the US and Canada for over a month under similar circumstances, at which point the member in question decided to just cut his losses and pester Drew for a refund, which he eventually got. He seems to think (and I would tend to agree now) that this may in fact be some weird loaning scheme where Drew takes our money, packages up our stuff improperly in some fashion so they bounce around the postal world, then refunds us later as a means of getting a advance. And of course, Drew isn't helping his own cause here because he has once again gone off the grid, not reading any of my messages updating him on the situation despite the fact that he's been online here on the site.

The good news here is I was finally able to speak to an actual Canada Post person today and they opened up a service ticket for me and are currently in the process of investigating why my gloves are there and why they couldn't be delivered. Could be anything from improper packaging to an incomplete address listed according to the woman I spoke to over the phone. They're now in the process of trying to intercept the package at the UMO so they can send it to it's rightful owner (me) before it goes back Stateside...hopefully this will all be resolved and the gloves will be in my hands by the time my playoffs begin next week, but I'm not holding out hope.

#9 Cao

Cao
  • LocationVancouver

Posted 06 April 2016 - 06:47 PM

well shit.

he messaged me about buying a pair of gloves and shell, then disappeared, and came back and said he had his appendix removed. i didn't really bother pressing any further or making a deal. 

#10 Rink Rat

Rink Rat
  • LocationStouffville

Posted 11 April 2016 - 03:04 PM

Crap. Maybe should have searched his name before I sent him money on the 25th for a beach set.

#11 qmc93

qmc93

Posted 11 April 2016 - 05:28 PM

This had a surprising ending. Open my front door this morning, poof, there are the gloves right on my doorstep. No idea how they got out of the UMO and to me but not complaining!

#12 olioli

olioli
  • LocationBearded Clam County

Posted 12 April 2016 - 10:14 AM

I have also sent the member a PM as I had someone reach out to me for this also. 

Dr3wskiii - please reach out to all members who have purchased from you and provide them a status ASAP

thank you

#13 Rink Rat

Rink Rat
  • LocationStouffville

Posted 16 April 2016 - 06:22 PM

Yeah, sadly he's a flake. Been on and off many times. I have sent a few messages. And nothing back from him at all. $170 USD for a beach set out the door.

Mind you, Mr Wright is only about an hour away from me lol.

#14 Goflyers28

Goflyers28
  • LocationAlberta

Posted 16 April 2016 - 08:34 PM

For some reason I follow him on Instagram, and he's posted multiple times in the last week.
MESSAGE ME IF YOU HAVE GOALIE GEAR FOR SALE. ESPECIALLY PRO RETURN!

#15 Rink Rat

Rink Rat
  • LocationStouffville

Posted 17 April 2016 - 11:33 AM

Well I stand corrected. I was able to obtain his cell phone number and he got right back to me. Sent me a tracking number at which point I saw the item was delivered. But it went to the wrong spot. I went today and got it. Seems it was there for weeks but no one contacted Canada Post or me. The set was in perfect condition and in the long run was there on time. I apologize for making a bad assumption. For what ever reason he was not able to get on 2K to respond to me, and that's where I became worried I was not seeing my stuff again.

Sorry to add un earned fuel to the fire.

#16 olioli

olioli
  • LocationBearded Clam County

Posted 17 April 2016 - 11:39 AM

This is great news... Thanks for posting this

#17 BigCy76

BigCy76
  • LocationMontreal, Quebec

Posted 17 April 2016 - 10:11 PM

Well I stand corrected. I was able to obtain his cell phone number and he got right back to me. Sent me a tracking number at which point I saw the item was delivered. But it went to the wrong spot. I went today and got it. Seems it was there for weeks but no one contacted Canada Post or me. The set was in perfect condition and in the long run was there on time. I apologize for making a bad assumption. For what ever reason he was not able to get on 2K to respond to me, and that's where I became worried I was not seeing my stuff again.

Sorry to add un earned fuel to the fire.

smh... such a trouble maker

If you're considering selling off anything Bruins, CONTACT ME FIRST !!!

Feedback

#18 Gordo

Gordo

Posted 18 April 2016 - 11:14 AM

Has never got in contact with me yet, with any kind of reason.